All Categories

Ask and you shall receive?

Search
Apr 4, 2022, 22:2804/04/22
10/18/21

Evening all, I'm in desperate need of some guidance regarding my short/medium term near future.

For the sake of context, I'll try a quick and broad explanation of who you would be dealing with.

Been playing since about mid-last year so fairly new compared to most.

Have not really acquired much "in-depth" knowledge as I've been using Raid to "switch off" so to speak.

That being said, I have just been grinding random stuff here and there like a mindless zombie.

I went ahead and took pics of about half my champs, the other half are mostly doubles and useless champs I condemn to my vault.

Kindly have a look at what's available and point me in a direction so that I can commence my relaxed grinding but instead it would be for a purpose more beneficial to proper progression. 

PS: Yes, I am very well aware that I have hoarding tendencies in games, fortunately, it's exclusive to gaming only, even more so in Raid.

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 5, 2022, 00:2104/05/22
10/15/20

As a general advice: stop making so many champs lvl 50, make more lvl 60 champs instead. You should focus on champs that really help you somewhere.

I don't know how fare you are in dungeons allready, but I think Dragon 20 is your place to get better gear for now. Or are you allready so far in the game that you can run higher dungeon stages?

A good team for Dragon 20 could be Taryel, Sigmund, Apo, Husk, Kael. They should have no problems at the dragon himself and the waves. All of them are lvl 60 allready.

For Clanboss, I would definetly bring Corpse Collector to 60. She has the great combination of leech and poison. For CB I recommend Tayrel, Corpse Collector, Sigmund, Doompriest, Frozen Banshee., of course all champs lvl 60 and Warmaster as tier 6 mastery.

Apr 5, 2022, 01:4804/05/22
10/18/21
Skadi

As a general advice: stop making so many champs lvl 50, make more lvl 60 champs instead. You should focus on champs that really help you somewhere.

I don't know how fare you are in dungeons allready, but I think Dragon 20 is your place to get better gear for now. Or are you allready so far in the game that you can run higher dungeon stages?

A good team for Dragon 20 could be Taryel, Sigmund, Apo, Husk, Kael. They should have no problems at the dragon himself and the waves. All of them are lvl 60 allready.

For Clanboss, I would definetly bring Corpse Collector to 60. She has the great combination of leech and poison. For CB I recommend Tayrel, Corpse Collector, Sigmund, Doompriest, Frozen Banshee., of course all champs lvl 60 and Warmaster as tier 6 mastery.

Thanks a million! this is exactly what I need, I'm going to focus on teams as set out.

I've honestly been relatively clueless until now, never sure who to use where, sometimes by chance or fluke I manage to luck out with a solid team.

My current teams compared to your suggestions are as follows:

Dragon level 24 completed (fails here and there but mostly successful) using Tyrel, Sigmund, Kael, DoomPriest and godseeker.

The current CB team gets average 18mil'ish damage on Brutal per Key using the Dragon team but instead of DoomPriest CB team has Apoth.

I'll just have to check but I'm pretty sure all above mentioned are fully booked with masteries

Again, thanks for taking the time to help me out.

Apr 5, 2022, 09:4904/05/22
10/15/20

It's really important that your Clan Boss team has the right masteries, Warmaster (or Giantslayer for multi hitters like Apo). That masteries are a fantastic source of damage, even support champs will contribute a million or more over the fight.

And, if you take my advice and bring Corpse Collector or another champ with leech, it's a great mechanic to keep your team alive. The damage from Warmaster or Giant Slayer can leech, so all your team members, even if their normal hit damage is very low, can get a very high ammount of healing with each hit.

Apr 8, 2022, 13:3504/08/22
10/18/21

I guess it's a long shot but by chance would there perhaps be someone that makes use of any kind of VOIP (discord, TS, anything) and would be willing to have a brief chat with me regarding some of my team setups.

It would be of huge benefit to gain some valuable insight and though typing works to some degree for me it most certainly is not my preferred means of communication.

Jun 11, 2022, 07:1206/11/22
06/08/22
Skadi

ShadowShifta 4 kwi 2022, 22:2804.04.22  18.10.21 12 Zapytaj a dostaniesz? 

OK więc pytam... Czy jest opcja na Bochatera z Twojej Wspaniałej kolekcji jako pomocnik w mojej dopiero rozwijającej się drużyny "Elity Zapomnianych Bogów" byłbym bardzo Dumny i nie będe kłamał - Szczerze szczęsliwy . Uczę sie dopiero Ale będe sie starał nie zawieść nikogo

... Bóg Loki