All Categories

2nd NINJA Live stream on Twitch

Search
Aug 29, 2021, 23:4008/29/21
10/08/17

Just watched the second  live stream. It is hidden at the end of a multi hour long live stream titled Fortnite where Ninja plays raid for the last hour of his  livestream

I still cannot understand the marketing here. Like 600K views of that stream but how many stayed to the end to watch the raid clip?

Lets  not forget he stumbles his way around the Raid screens and does  not give Raid a great show. The way he talks to his multi million followers is like he is running a global Daycare while the parents are at work. Keeping their attention with a few F-bombs and insults

While watching the video my wife told me our granddaughter watches  Ninja. I guess I can understand that but she has no money to play Raid so what merket is Plarium trying to get?

I am sure there are much better ways to entise the proper demographics to play this game

Oh well a contract is a contract and I certainly appreciate the free legend for my account but I would love to know the age of Raids head  of marketing? My guess they are  in their early to mid 20's

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Sep 2, 2021, 23:2809/02/21
02/24/19

Where there any improvements at all from the first stream?