All Categories

Clan Quests work around

Clan Quests work around

Search
Aug 6, 2021, 00:3208/06/21
10/08/17

Clan Quests work around

Clan hopping ; jumping from clan to clan to grab as many quests as possible then move  on

Create infinite clans ; Just do the quests yourself. rince and repeat

Accumulate a mass amount of gold coins then settle down in a good clan that has the store opened  up decently and spend till your hearts content

Naturally you do not want to make this permanent as your likely to miss  out  on some other clan rewards while your amassing gold coins. Like CVC tourney rewards and/or NM/UNM CB rewards in some instances

But it might be tempting  if your missing out  on clan quests to get gold coins quickly

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 15, 2021, 08:3808/15/21
05/05/19

Hi!

It is indeed something the devs are aware of, but it's something that most likely will be patch or fixed somehow. The Clan quests are just part of a bigger clan system and things will be tweaked and adjusted to make it more fair

Aug 15, 2021, 18:5208/15/21
10/08/17
Senda

Hi!

It is indeed something the devs are aware of, but it's something that most likely will be patch or fixed somehow. The Clan quests are just part of a bigger clan system and things will be tweaked and adjusted to make it more fair

In my opinion I may of jumped the gun on this thread

Once CVC came out with Clan gold as rewards for the whole clan it seems  in my clan players were suddenly less interested  in clan quests 

So not  only was I able to get some clan quests 12hrs after the reset on the second week but I was able to collect clan gold from the CVC rewards

I sit at 750 clan gold now  on week 2

For me at least , seems the situation has mostly been fixed as everyone will get some clan gold at some point reducing the desire to clan hop

I think any initiative Plarium does to also deter clan hopping for clan gold will be a good thing also

harleQuinnModerator
Aug 17, 2021, 01:2308/17/21
02/24/19
PriestGuardian

In my opinion I may of jumped the gun on this thread

Once CVC came out with Clan gold as rewards for the whole clan it seems  in my clan players were suddenly less interested  in clan quests 

So not  only was I able to get some clan quests 12hrs after the reset on the second week but I was able to collect clan gold from the CVC rewards

I sit at 750 clan gold now  on week 2

For me at least , seems the situation has mostly been fixed as everyone will get some clan gold at some point reducing the desire to clan hop

I think any initiative Plarium does to also deter clan hopping for clan gold will be a good thing also

Everyone seemed to be less interested in Clan Quests after CvC in my clan as well. Especially after a few of them did the longer, tougher ones. No one wants to fight to grab those now that they know they can get it from CvC too. :D