All Categories

Daily Gem offer Misleading.

Search
Jul 11, 2021, 14:1207/11/21
06/16/19

Hey guys,

So the Daily Gem Offer where you get 50 gems a month has a misleading description. It says that rewards carry over to the next day. 

Let me be clear about one thing: This *may* mean that rewards carry over to the next day if you sign in but DO NOT claim them. Because it's sure as hell evident that you have to be logged in every day to get those rewards, since they don't carry over if you don't sign in. 

Was away on business for two days, came back, thinking I might have 100 or so unclaimed gems. Nope. Just the 50 from that day.

Not sure if it's a language barrier or just plain stupidity. But the devs REALLY need to bloody work on being more transparent, eh?

So the offer is only useful if you plan to log in every day for an entire month. No business trips for you if you want those shitty 50 gems that day.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 12, 2021, 00:0207/12/21
10/08/17

I have purchased this before and I am pretty sure  the offer acts the same way 'daily login' does

If you stop the daily login to take a break from the game for a week or more(example). The next time you login to the game you pick up where you left off  on the daily login screen . Example you leave game  on Day 12 when you return 3 weeks later to the game you will be able to claim Day 13 rewards and continue your daily logins moving forward day by day

It is  my memory that it works the same way for the daily gem offer that stretches  out  over a month period. You do not lose any rewards when you leave game for a few days. Rather when you return you can retake your position where you left off on the last reward you collected and continue collecting each day going forward until the whole  month is colleted