All Categories

We love this game, yet we love hating Plarium

Search
Apr 30, 2021, 06:0004/30/21
12/07/20

Plarium, we love the game. We just don't love you...

Your player base hates you, your content creators hate you, Memes, hate you... Is it really that much fun to be hated that much? Start paying attention

Views
Comments
Comments
May 2, 2021, 17:3505/02/21
10/08/17

I actually like both. The game is perfect for my play stlye and the graphics are very good

But more importantly I have had good customer support when I needed it and in my many years of MMO gaming Plarium is certainly at the top of the list for interacting with its community and continually updating the game

I disagree that the content creators hate Plarium. That is not the feeling I get from watching Ash just to mention 1 of many on Youtube

May 3, 2021, 16:3705/03/21
05/05/19

I don't think generalising is appropiate in any case. Some decisions might be questionable, yes, but they have a reason. The  problems the game has will be addressed in due time and they've already said so: arena, duplicate system...it'll come eventually.

And also, not only as a mod but also as a content creator, I don't hate Plarium and neither I think the others do. We like the game and we all have our opinions on what we think it should be addressed first, but if we would hate the company behind the game, we just wouldn't play it.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.