All Categories

Desperate need of help. Over year in and no Arbiter yet.

Search
Apr 25, 2021, 04:3504/25/21
09/13/19

As the title states, I've played off and on for about a year and although ive made it to Silver 1 in the past, I can't make it to Gold 1 now with how tough the arena has become. I think Arbiter would be a nice help to my team so I'm working on her while also working on getting a solid selection of 60s. 

Currently I run the speed boost-atk up/def down-nuke team comp (Apoth into Gorgorab into Abbess into Kael) but its not cutting it, which is causing me to get really frustrated.. I have some decent arena champs (I think) but Im not sure which ones would make a solid enough comp to fully commit to.. was hoping someone here could help on what comp would be good to run and which I should 60 next. 

Personally Ive been thinking Umbral or rock breaker but that might just be my own personal bias ever seeing HH do it a while back (with insane gear)..

Thanks in advance guys!

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 25, 2021, 10:5904/25/21
10/15/20

Umbral is a great idea. Definetly Umbral and not Rock Breaker. 2 turns provoke instead of 1 turn and unkillable debuff. So unless the enemy uses a champ that removes debuffs on the A1, Umbral's provoke can't vanish, unlike Rock Breaker's provoke, that stops when he is dead.

You could replace Kael from your actual team and try to do a fight that lasts two or more rounds. First round Apo and Gorgo speed, Abbess def debuff, Umbral provoke - enemy team attacks Umbral with A1  - second turn Abbess A3 for damage.

Apr 25, 2021, 18:4704/25/21
09/13/19
Skadi

Umbral is a great idea. Definetly Umbral and not Rock Breaker. 2 turns provoke instead of 1 turn and unkillable debuff. So unless the enemy uses a champ that removes debuffs on the A1, Umbral's provoke can't vanish, unlike Rock Breaker's provoke, that stops when he is dead.

You could replace Kael from your actual team and try to do a fight that lasts two or more rounds. First round Apo and Gorgo speed, Abbess def debuff, Umbral provoke - enemy team attacks Umbral with A1  - second turn Abbess A3 for damage.

That definitely sounds like a solid choice, if I replace kael with Umbral.. after the provoke my abbess is usually quick enough to cycle back to her 2nd aoe usually (after Apo 2nd turn right away). 

The only other 2 i was going back and forth about was Tower and Vergis but Im almost at the point where I can get 2 60s up so I think that problem will sort itself out..

thanks for the reply good sir

Apr 27, 2021, 14:4804/27/21
08/18/19

another option would do the Cardinal comp. where one of her abilities revives all teammates with max turn meter. its a go second comp. you just need to make sure cardinal does not die

otherwise, I second what Skadi said

May 14, 2021, 23:0205/14/21
09/13/19
iainrellis

another option would do the Cardinal comp. where one of her abilities revives all teammates with max turn meter. its a go second comp. you just need to make sure cardinal does not die

otherwise, I second what Skadi said

Ive been considering that from the moment I pulled her.. with the way arena is right now though, I wasn't sure if I could build her tanky enough to withstand alot of these hits. If all else fails though, it's worth a shot. Thanks for the tip!

FessnikModerator
May 18, 2021, 16:3205/18/21
05/17/19

Lus is a good nuker you could try somethng like this :

Apo Khatun Lua Abbess

May 21, 2021, 21:0805/21/21
May 21, 2021, 21:09(edited)
09/13/19
Fessnik

Lus is a good nuker you could try somethng like this :

Apo Khatun Lua Abbess

yeah Ive seen what Lua is capable of, shes pretty good. Since I posted this I ended up pulling Skullcrown, Lyssandra, Uugo, Rector, old hermit, klod, and Doompriest.. and Im about 5 fragments away from getting Ruell. 

Was considering Going Lyssandra, Hermit, Uugo and either Skullcrown or Ruell. Or I could skip the atk up/extra rez and just go Lys, uugo, skull and ruell.. ig we'll see. Then again, I could always go with the Sinesha/Skullcrown combo next to lys and uugo. so many options now lol

Thanks though!

May 22, 2021, 09:3505/22/21
04/05/21

Maybe Sinesha for unkillable???

May 22, 2021, 21:4005/22/21
09/13/19
Razznik

Maybe Sinesha for unkillable???

That's definately a viable option. She's for sure getting put on the to-do list, thanks

May 23, 2021, 00:0405/23/21
02/29/20

I  dont  think  Lua  is  the  best  option.  I  think  your  best  bet  at  this  point  will  be  to  use  High  Khatun  who  will  go  into  Umbral  Enchantress,  then  Ruel  the  Huntsmaster  will  go  and  place  Hex  and  Increase  Accuracy.  Then  Abbess  will  go  Decrease  Defense  (with  Increase  Accuracy  up).  Than  High  Khatun  might  use  AOE  Decrease  Turn  Meter,  Umbral  with  A1,  and  Ruel  then  Abbess  with  their  nukes.  You  could  definitely  make  Ruel  go  before  Umbral  for  Increase  Accuracy,  but  youll  need  to  still  have  enough  damage.  High  Khatun  needs  pure  Speed  (and  Accuracy  if  you  can)  then  Umbral  needs  Speed  and  Accuracy,  next  Ruel  needs  Speed,  Damage,  and  Accuracy,  and  finally  Abbess  needs  the  same.

May 23, 2021, 22:5605/23/21
09/13/19
[V]Destroyer39

I  dont  think  Lua  is  the  best  option.  I  think  your  best  bet  at  this  point  will  be  to  use  High  Khatun  who  will  go  into  Umbral  Enchantress,  then  Ruel  the  Huntsmaster  will  go  and  place  Hex  and  Increase  Accuracy.  Then  Abbess  will  go  Decrease  Defense  (with  Increase  Accuracy  up).  Than  High  Khatun  might  use  AOE  Decrease  Turn  Meter,  Umbral  with  A1,  and  Ruel  then  Abbess  with  their  nukes.  You  could  definitely  make  Ruel  go  before  Umbral  for  Increase  Accuracy,  but  youll  need  to  still  have  enough  damage.  High  Khatun  needs  pure  Speed  (and  Accuracy  if  you  can)  then  Umbral  needs  Speed  and  Accuracy,  next  Ruel  needs  Speed,  Damage,  and  Accuracy,  and  finally  Abbess  needs  the  same.

I dont know if you saw my recent reply to a comment but I pulled Lyssandra and Skullcrown, so using HK would be kind of a backtrack at this point. My lyss is already 60 now with almost full masteries.. shes definately one of the top speed leads outside arbiter.

If I were to do your suggestion though, I'd probably put Abbess go 2nd due to Ruell being able to utilize the def down she does. I do think your idea would work pretty well, but having sinesha and skullcrown as well as lyss and uugo now, that's pretty much a combo I can't pass up.

Just last night, I ran skullcrown (full masteries), lyssandra, gorgorab and abbess and went on about a 15 match win streak. I love having SC over kael in arena finally! My order went Lyss-Gorg-Abbess-SC..  like a well oiled machine haha.. i cant wait to get uggo into abbess' spot so I can finally start working toward a team that could potentially last longer than 1 round