All Categories

Why I got Banned for a month

Search
Mar 1, 2021, 22:3503/01/21
10/08/17

First let me say I am soooooo happy to be back. Tons of thanks to "Raid Support"

In the end I will say that I got banned for "spamming", but was actually a double post on the same thread back to back (or so thats what my profile said)

Raid support lifted the ban and told me the actual ban was because I "linked in a youtube"

The Link I attempted to do was for a Raid content creator (Ash).

So let this be a lesson to you all, NEVER try to link in a youtube video of a content creator for Raid about Raid content.....or you will be banned from the forums

I however want to give props to the Raid support team for fast and accurate support thru email, they rock!

A true sign of a games status is their support team when things go 'a miss' . Raid support team is spot on and very helpful. Thus one must conclude this game is on the path of a lengthy success :)

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 4, 2021, 14:3603/04/21
02/04/21

Hi, 

We have a new anti-spam bot, which can be a bit harsh. Sorry about that and I am pleased to know, that TS had helped you with that. 

Mar 4, 2021, 20:4803/04/21
10/08/17

Yes, Support told me it was not because I tried to link in a Content Creator from Youtube .....so much as the 'auto' ban kicked  in and banned  me thinking I was a "Sunday" spammer on the forums (LOL, you know what I mean)

So no harm done. 

I learned the lesson and will correct my contribution to to the Raid forums with that wisdom :)

Oct 27, 2021, 04:0610/27/21
04/10/20

not the infamous Spam bot banning you! :O

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.