All Categories

Everyone gets a ban!

Everyone gets a ban!

Search
Nov 4, 2020, 14:5511/04/20
10/05/19

Everyone gets a ban!

Plarium has been banning all my accounts. Its for a long length of time. Even if the ban if lifted im shadowed banned until the original ban date. And keeps occurring. I dont spam or be an asshole in chat. But yet over and over again I get banned. For saying hi to my friends or giving out raid advice. The ban bots are out of wack and need to be imploded and mods should be given their powers back. Or at least implement a mute button. This is fucking ridiculous I spent thousands of dollars on this game and the quality of life is shit. All they do is money grab. They spend more money on marketing than coders and support by a long mile. I dont even play this game for the fun I play for the community I found. But since I can't fucking talk to them now my patience is running out very quickly. Unfuck yourself plarium.

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 5, 2020, 11:0711/05/20
05/24/19

Hello, We understand your frustration and please understand that it is not directly targetted to you, but rather the bots who are implementing automatic banning rules based on key words, and use of strong language. 

On another note please note that if you post another topic similar to this one you will be banned from the forums as well for spamming. 

This is your final warning.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.