All Categories

Just a quick question about the Champion Mission in part 2.

Search
Oct 27, 2020, 02:4310/27/20
04/21/20

Hello all! I just had a quick question, I have no idea if this is a bug or not, but I was progressing in the missions and got to the Champion Mission in part 2 where it asks to get a champion to level 5 of ascension. The issue is that after playing months on Raid, I got a total of 9 champions to full ascension, but it doesn't seem to count.

I figured that the mission would automatically complete, but it hasn't, do I really have to get another champion to 5 star and then rank 5 ascension to progress in missions? It's kind of annoying especially since I already have 2 champions at 6 star fully ascended and 7 champions at 5 star, fully ascended. I didn't post in bug report, mostly because I have no idea if this is even a bug. I find it strange it didn't complete, since the past "Champion Missions" in the Mission tab automatically completed like "get a champion to rank 5."

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 27, 2020, 17:4610/27/20
05/24/19

The assention missions are unfortunately not retroactive, so they will not take into account any previous work you did on champions, you will have to plan accordingly for the next ones as well. I have been there and it can be frustrating, but if you plan them out you should have no issues :) 

Oct 29, 2020, 23:1810/29/20
04/21/20
Rufus Shinra

The assention missions are unfortunately not retroactive, so they will not take into account any previous work you did on champions, you will have to plan accordingly for the next ones as well. I have been there and it can be frustrating, but if you plan them out you should have no issues :) 

Ah I see, is there any other missions past this point that I would have to worry about as well? As in non-champion missions? I do know the Guild Hall is another one but not sure if Part 3 & 4 will have any of these types of missions that wont count if you've done it already. Also thank you Rufus Shinra for the warning for future champion missions, luckily I had a champion that was worth being a 5-star, so no wasted materials. ^^

Oct 30, 2020, 09:2510/30/20
05/24/19

As far as I can remember the champion ascention ones are the only ones to watch out for, all the others are retroactive, but some can be challenging/resource consuming , for example crafting 10 potions of each affinity , autoing stage 20 of all dungeons, clan boss damage, however hopefully you'll have developped your account well enough by then. 

Good luck !