All Categories

Best Character Abilities (BCA)

Search
Aug 25, 2020, 01:3308/25/20
07/30/20

I cant imagine there can possibly be ONE SINGLE "BEST" character to use, as there is always some way to find a weakness or an advantage in battle using various different factors from which hero to use, which armor, which effect, skill, ability, or which stats to increase or focus on, etc. The wide range and spectrum of various factors makes it almost impossible to really declare any specific "BEST TEAM" a little as well. These factors are things that will need to be DEEPLY scrutinized and compared and tested thoroughly which would take literally thousands of hours of gameplay, and would otherwise remain unknown or untested unless it had already otherwise been previously tested and researched and recorded specifically, but after hours and hours of digging, I havent come across anything that would seem quite so incredibly DIRECT and SPECIFIC as to say something like "Oh, (THIS HERO) is literally THE BEST because of (THIS ABILITY) being able to do (Whatever special effect) that basically makes the hero completely invulnerable to damage, or autocast an unfathomable amount of
 immediate AoE damage that basically just completely murders the entire enemy team at the same time in one hit, etc, etc." It usually always comes down to depending on a variety of changeable factors that will need to be considered and calculated very efficiently.

However, I do also advocate the pursuit, collecting, and use of "Favorites" such as people collecting certain heroes because they LOOK COOL or their name sounds awesome and they WANT that character to be REALLY STRONG AND POWERFUL, but despite how bad you might want it to be, that character just may not be a very competitive challenge against very many other characters, but you still like them and
 want to have them and make them as powerful as possilbe, but may not know any good ways to do that. So it's always good to discuss various possibilities or options with other people who maybe have possibly actually tried different set-ups with different variations of factors such as which armor to use and upgrade and how far to upgrade it, which skills or abilities to use or upgrade, which characters to use and
 upgrade and ascend and maybe even a list of ideas of characters that are really good to use together or abilities or skills that work really
 well together like providing extra layers of defense or protection or rapid healing or increased damage, etc, etc. 

Another huge factor, (Atleast I think so), is the TYPE of hero you use, in the aspect of whether it is an (Atk, Def, HP, or Support) type.
Is it important to have a healthy balance of these types, such as using one of each in a team of 4, or 2 or more of a certain type in a team of 4 or 5, and HOW important, what are the exact differences, advantages, disadvantages, benfits, weaknesses, possibilities, options, variations, etc. Its a LOT to consider. 

In general I would just like to find active and knowledgeable players who can help me understand the game better and maybe possibly learn ways to make it easier or better or faster to try to get certain heroes or characters I want and some ideas for the best ways to level them up, gear them up, upgrade them, etc. Im just looking for some general discussion and ideas, and maybe even some new friends to talk to and/or play with sometime. (Happy Raiding!)

Views
Comments