All Categories

Disillusioned with Void Summoning event

Search
Jul 3, 2020, 23:2207/03/20
04/18/20

I see the Void summoning event come up and the possible Epic and Legendary champions that are supposed to be possible. Against my better judgement, I see the sale of 17 Void shards for purchase and I buy it. With an 8% chance of an Epic, you figure that you may not get two when using 17 but you should get one (think again 0 Epics and 0 and Legendary). 

Well, I was angry for a bit and then cooled down. Later on a different account, I see 25 void shards for sale and I again bite. Needless to say, I did not even come close to any of the Event possibles with only a single Epic (Skytouched Shaman dup) and no Legendaries with 25 pulls.

Not even in the neighborhood of a good deal for the money that is charged. Never again. I am going to continue to play the game because I enjoy it but I am done with spending money for virtually NOTHING.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 4, 2020, 15:1207/04/20
05/09/20
25 shards and the only epic I got was Towering Titan. Even the rares were trash. The return on investment is horrible. The time has come to call it what it is and that is theft.