All Categories

wouldn't this make more sens?

Search
Jan 20, 2020, 13:2601/20/20
11/26/19

I don t understand why Plarium would chose to go the samurai way,why did they chose to give us a this faction when there's so much potential for other factions like for example if they drew inspiration from ancient Greek mythology,imagine that for a second, Legederies like Hades for example with a skill called warbound where he buffs his allies with lots of dmg or Medusa who whenever she is targeted turns enemies into stone with petrify, Poseidon with the ability to drown enemies and lower theiy speed and acc called deep ocean,epics like Minotaur where he charges a enemies stunning him or Hercules with ignore armor skill called God's wrath, centaurs, harpies,Hydra,Chimaeras, a Titan called Tartarus etc etc...how cool would that be intead of some made up samurai that nobody even cares about,people would spend aloot of money to get champs like that, excellent marketing decision and great value for the money,who's with me? Am I wrong with this?

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 24, 2020, 04:4001/24/20
12/14/19

Maybe a fleshed out scenario with sketches and champions and the whole nine yards would get their attention.  It does take alot to program these games and the characters, you might even get paid for your ideas....