Advertising??

Advertising??

Search
Nov 3, 2019, 01:3411/03/19
09/07/19

Advertising??

A moderator said:

Hello

Sorry to start off with, I have to warn those that wish to swear or be aggressive, please ensure you adhere to the forum rules at all times.

Now let's get to the topic at hand.

I agree this is confusing but not at all illegal or false advertisement, these packs previously didn't have the "sale sign" on them but were still sales, regardless, the previous packs were also discounted, all they have done is added the graphics to communicate this. 

Just remember those pop deals are always sales but now they have added graphics to further help the understanding of this.

I will highlight this post to the devs regarding the confusion that this has created.

As this is the answer to the original OP question, I will now close this thread.

many thanks and Good luck.

I say: 

I think it should be clear when you are getting a sale versus when you are getting the original deal. So if it's not already like this, can the sale graphics (the original price crossed out and replaced by the new price) be on every deal that is a sale? 

By the way, I think Raid is a great game-- I just hope that it can be clear when you are getting a sale versus when you aren't. If it is already like this, then I am sorry for wasting your time.

Views
Comments