All Categories

Buffs and Debuffs

Buffs and Debuffs

Search
Oct 30, 2019, 20:4210/30/19
09/07/19

Buffs and Debuffs

I am confused about a few things with buffs and debuffs...

1) When a skill says "has a 25% chance of placing an extra hit" is an extra hit considered a buff? For example, I just got Fu-Shan (my first leggy!) yesterday and his main attack says "has a 25% chance of placing an extra hit". If I give him accuracy, will I have an increased chance of placing an extra hit, or is an extra hit not considered to be a buff? I also have the same question about an extra turn.

2) When I have a provoke debuff on me, it doesn't say who did the provoking. So I don't know , or end up forgetting, who my character is going to attack. Can somebody change this so you can tell who provoked you? 

Thank you for reading this!

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 31, 2019, 07:5810/31/19
01/31/15

RAIDGAMER said:

I am confused about a few things with buffs and debuffs...

1) When a skill says "has a 25% chance of placing an extra hit" is an extra hit considered a buff? For example, I just got Fu-Shan (my first leggy!) yesterday and his main attack says "has a 25% chance of placing an extra hit". If I give him accuracy, will I have an increased chance of placing an extra hit, or is an extra hit not considered to be a buff? I also have the same question about an extra turn.

2) When I have a provoke debuff on me, it doesn't say who did the provoking. So I don't know , or end up forgetting, who my character is going to attack. Can somebody change this so you can tell who provoked you? 

Thank you for reading this!

Hi there! :) 

The answer to question 1 is that the chances to land an additional hit or gain an extra turn are a flat percentage. 
There are no influences involved such as accuracy. 

As for your second question, I have forwarded this internally as a suggestion. :) 

Perhaps you could also make that suggestion in the suggestions thread so that others can join the discussion? 

Hopefully these answer your questions, have a nice day!

Nov 8, 2019, 01:5511/08/19
06/05/19

How does Acc down work? Cuz I never notice ANY difference- my Kael doesn’t have that much, and even if he gets hit with Acc down, he doesn’t get resisted any more than bfore! I tried it! The same 2 outta 5 uses of Dark bolt get resisted- that’s the same whether he gets hit with clan bosses Acc down! It made no difference....

Nov 10, 2019, 09:3311/10/19
01/31/15

SETHNESS said:

How does Acc down work? Cuz I never notice ANY difference- my Kael doesn’t have that much, and even if he gets hit with Acc down, he doesn’t get resisted any more than bfore! I tried it! The same 2 outta 5 uses of Dark bolt get resisted- that’s the same whether he gets hit with clan bosses Acc down! It made no difference....

It depends on a few factors!

Plarium has a tutorial video explaining the very specifics, perhaps check that out! 

Have a nice day!

Apr 22, 2020, 22:4804/22/20
04/20/19
If the chance is just a flat chance then why, on skullsworn, is the last 2 skill boosts under his viscious rip attack say +5 to buff / debuff?  There is no extra effect for that skill other than the extra attack.  This is a bit confusing as it leads you to believe that the extra attack is considered a buff or debuff.
Apr 30, 2020, 06:3504/30/20
Apr 30, 2020, 06:36(edited)
08/26/19

Maygog said:

If the chance is just a flat chance then why, on skullsworn, is the last 2 skill boosts under his viscious rip attack say +5 to buff / debuff?  There is no extra effect for that skill other than the extra attack.  This is a bit confusing as it leads you to believe that the extra attack is considered a buff or debuff.

It's not considered buff in general sense, but the last two upgrades will boost your chance for extra attack with total of 10% if booked.

It is just the way the description handles those things. You will get use of it.