All Categories

Dungeon drop rates for rares is a joke!

Search
Oct 27, 2019, 14:3810/27/19
10/17/19

I'm trying to get the rares for the fusion event and I need the one from the dragons. So far I have spent over 2000 energy and nothing. Can the devs at least put a percentage rate on the dungeon images so you know the drop rate of items. If I knew it was going to take so much energy I would have nether bothered in the first place.

I can understand this kind of rarity for legends but to be so expensive for a rare is just greed from the devs hoping you spend the money on shards instead.
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 2, 2019, 20:4811/02/19
09/07/19
YES YES YES YES YES. I AGREE WITH ALL OF THIS. I HAVE SPENT 3K ENERGY ON DRAGONS AND NADA.
KiwiMcSheepModerator
Nov 4, 2019, 05:0911/04/19
09/18/18

Hey Hey

Thanks for the feedback, I'll pass it on now.

Good luck and have fun
Nov 6, 2019, 07:5911/06/19
10/18/19
I have to agree with what was said previously. I have everything I need for the fusion except the champion from the fire knight and the spider's den. I was grinding the spider's den yesterday the whole day and spent about 1k energy and got nothing. Tody I continue.. for now no luck. If it will continue like that, I wont be able to get the fusion done and I spent an enormous time and energy to do that (and I mean a real time and real energy). I am no whale, but I spend some money on the game time by time and I think that you should definitelly change the way you are treating us, normal players (those who are not spending thousands, but who are spending some money), because I believe the most players are like that. If I wont get the fusion done after weeks of grinding, I will definitely think of stopping playing the game, because I feel like its "user hostile" and too greedy to play.