All Categories

Multi battle remove my 1 or 2 of my caracters

Search
Sep 16, 2019, 17:2309/16/19
05/30/19

It's just on my game or someone else have the same prob? Multi battle remove my 1 or 2 of my caracters...

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 28, 2019, 20:1809/28/19
Got the same problem, some1 told me just one max champ is allowed the others are removed. 
KiwiMcSheepModerator
Oct 12, 2019, 02:0710/12/19
09/18/18

Hey Hey

When using multi battle at current if the champs are maxed level, it removes that max level unless its the leader of the team

hope that helps

regards
Nov 6, 2019, 13:0011/06/19
09/07/19

KiwiMcSheep said:

Hey Hey

When using multi battle at current if the champs are maxed level, it removes that max level unless its the leader of the team

hope that helps

regards

I think there should be an option where it doesn't do that. There is one that says "continue battle if all champs reach max level" but that still doesnt let me send more than one max champ into battle.

Sometimes I am trying to farm silver and not XP for multibattle but i have to use certain champs to beat the level. ANd it wont let me use these champs if they are max.

Can there be an  option like "Allow max level champions"??

Thanks to anyone reading--
KiwiMcSheepModerator
Nov 7, 2019, 08:3611/07/19
09/18/18

RAIDGAMER said:

KiwiMcSheep said:

Hey Hey

hope that helps

regards

I think there should be an option where it doesn't do that. There is one that says "continue battle if all champs reach max level" but that still doesnt let me send more than one max champ into battle.

Sometimes I am trying to farm silver and not XP for multibattle but i have to use certain champs to beat the level. ANd it wont let me use these champs if they are max.

Can there be an  option like "Allow max level champions"??

Thanks to anyone reading--

Hey Hey

Thanks for the suggestion, ill pass it on.

many thanks

Nov 7, 2019, 10:0811/07/19
06/05/19

I never use Multibattle! it’s only 15 free a day Anyway, And it’s easy to just put my phone down and do something, and look bak in a minute and hit The button again! That way if there’s any bugs with it, I won’t get stuck with em! Plus Ik it’s kinda weird, But sometimes I actually LIKE to Manually control my champs, Cuz it hurts to see the DEFEAT screen cuz the AI makes dumb choices like using Hyrias A3 On a champ with Block Damage, Wasting ALL the Damage, Or Fellhound uses his Block Damage On the party leader, NOT my other champ that is low on hp and actually needs it! My Fellhound has Almost 4K Def And My Kael has 1300 Def, And He dies faster than Fellhound, And guess Who he uses block Damage on? FELLHOUND! even if Kael is almost dead he uses it on himself! Like Wth! 

Another issue? Dragons Den! My champs use all the best Skills Right away, So when Hellrazor Inhales, everyones Skills R on Cooldown And they can’t knock him outta it, Everyone gets Hit HARD and stunned, then gets hit by wall of fire, Then the poison kills em! Even if they survive, Hellrazors A1 Finishes me off! 

Plus Hyria will use Lead the charge on Klyssus with his minions Alive, And i end up frozen and Almost Dead (Or Ded if I hit him hard enough and he uses his ultimate Twice) plus My champs waste their best skills on weak enemies Even if the A1 is enough!! lmbo 😂