All Categories

Spam from Plarium?

Spam from Plarium?

Search
Dec 4, 2022, 01:2012/04/22
10/15/20

Spam from Plarium?

i

Plarium sends a notification about an "unknown login" everytime I log into the game or the forum. Is there any way to deactivate this?

Dynamic IP address is standard today. Sending such an e-mail everytime a customer logs in with a new IP address doesn't make any sense. An alert that is allways active is useless. Send messages like this if the log-in is from another country than all other log-ins so far, that would be a functional alert system.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 13, 2022, 11:5812/13/22
10/15/20

I have to push this thread again, as nobody reacted so far. I have another 100+ e-mails from Plarium - since this thread was started. EVERY single time I log into the game or the forum.

Stop that! It's SPAM. 

Feb 11, 2023, 01:5402/11/23
01/19/23

Thanks for the info! I am brand new to Plarium and didn't know what to think about that e-mail.

harleQuinnModerator
Feb 17, 2023, 04:3802/17/23
02/24/19
Skadi

I have to push this thread again, as nobody reacted so far. I have another 100+ e-mails from Plarium - since this thread was started. EVERY single time I log into the game or the forum.

Stop that! It's SPAM. 

Do you have your region or purchase region set differently than your actual location, Skadi?

Do you have 2 factor authentification set up? Cause that should mostly stop this entirely once you do.

I get these occasionally, and you want to know the truth, I'm happy to get an email with fresh logins asking me if that's me. 

Feb 17, 2023, 16:3302/17/23
10/15/20
harleQuinn

Do you have your region or purchase region set differently than your actual location, Skadi?

Do you have 2 factor authentification set up? Cause that should mostly stop this entirely once you do.

I get these occasionally, and you want to know the truth, I'm happy to get an email with fresh logins asking me if that's me. 

I don't know how to set the purchase region at all, but I think it's not different from my actual region. I never changed it and never started Raid from another country. On vacation, I didn't play. The offers are in the corrcet currency.

Anyway, I found an option in the Plarium Play launcher to deactivate this e-mails.