All Categories

Support is lacking, tickets are not answered.

Search
May 23, 2019, 14:0105/23/19
03/11/19

Why are support tickets not answered?

Ok they answered my error report with a we are closing your ticket no action. I had however asked for compensation for losses do to errors. Attacked several screen shots and informed them I have spent money to play the game.

Views
Comments
Comments
May 23, 2019, 17:2905/23/19
04/12/19

The support tickets are getting answered, but the "bug reports" are being reworked.  So they are being closed down. 
You are still welcome to make a new ticket, regarding the issue you are experiencing.

Now if it's the "freezing/crashing" issue that many of us are experiencing, then there is a planned patch/hotfix (1.7.2) later this week, that should address that very issue.

Cheers.
Thorr~

Jun 13, 2019, 16:2606/13/19
05/19/19
Support in this game is real garbage!!!! They do nothing. Give no compensation for loses. Only closing case. I think they are very poor!!!! I have problem with point in dungeon rush, they are stuck. Sped money to buy energy, but nothing. Even no sorry. Worst game support service in all game industry!!!!!!
Jun 19, 2019, 09:1206/19/19
02/01/17
Unknown_Ranger said:

Support in this game is real garbage!!!! They do nothing. Give no compensation for loses. Only closing case. I think they are very poor!!!! I have problem with point in dungeon rush, they are stuck. Sped money to buy energy, but nothing. Even no sorry. Worst game support service in all game industry!!!!!!
Hi, Please let me know what I can help with. There was a global message released a month or so ago that the supporting system changed where certain issues won't get a reply back but will definitely be sorted. If your's isn't sorted yet, let me know and i can relay this directly to the support team. 
Aug 24, 2019, 15:1808/24/19
05/09/19

I have entered support tickets in the past and they have been answered within a day or 2. I ususlly attatch an image(s) or what I'm talking about. Maybe resending the ticket may help. My last ticket was for my email account error and I had to respond to some other questions and it was taken care of within 3 to 4 days of the original ticket post because of follow up questions. I had also forgot for 1 day to go back in and check for the ticket response so it could have been taken care of a day sooner.