What we really need in Raid Shadow Legends

7 Replies
User
29 September, 2019, 7:58 PM UTC

Hi, im quite experienced player of this kind of games and I think I can bring some ideas over the table.

1: Permanent calendar that will change every half of the year. Once in new year, from 1 to 31 december and another from 1 to 31 june.

Normal calendar would be something like 4x 5 days reward. Day 1 200 energy, day 2, 100k silver, day 3 1x random artefact, day 4 40 crystals, day 5 ancient shard. And the last 5 days it would change something like 500 energy, 300k silver, 2x epic 5 star artefact, 120 crystalls and void shard. The special monthly calendar would be something like we had couple months ago wiht ancient voids and a epic champion in the end.

2: Sky Peak could be a great idea. 100 floors on easy and hard mode. Easy mode should be able to complete almost every early to midgame player, and hard one only for late game players who can complete all dungeon in the maximum level. And each stage 10 should have special reward and boss to fight against. The rewards for completing each floor could be something like this:

Stage 1 to 9 mystery shard and 10k silver each stage, stage 10 = 1x free energy refill.

Stage 11 to 19 mystery shard and 15k silver each stage, stage 20 = 20 crystals

Stage 21 to 29 2x mystry shard and 20k silver each stage, stage 30 = 2x free energy refill and 1x arena refill.

Stage 31 to 39 2x mystery shard and 25k silver each stage, stage 40 = 1x ancient shard

Stage 41 to 49 3x mystery shard and 30k silver each stage, stage 50 = 60 crystals

Stage 51 to 59 3x mystery shard and 35k silver each stage , stage 60 = 4x energy refill and 2x arena refill

Stage 61 to 69 Rare tome and 40k silver each stage, stage 70 = Epic tome and 1x Clan Boss key

Stage 71 to 79 2x rare tome and 50k silver each stage, stage 80 = 3x ancient shard and 60 crystals

Stage 81 to 89 3x rare tome and 60k silver each stage, stage 90 = 1x void shard and 80 crystals

Stage 91 to 99 1x epic tome and 100k silver each stage, stage 100 = 1x sacred shard and 240 crystals.

Hard mode reward can be x2 or x1.5 of the same. Also hard mode could make people run Frost set or toxic to complete it.

3: even tho arena rewards of each weekend are random, they should have a guaranteed reward like crystals. Also add more arena leagues.

I know these updates are huge, specially sky peak. but arena reward and calendar ones I don't think it will take much time to make it happen. The game right now is heavy pay to win, but with this updates it will make free to play players catchup faster and people wont get bored so quickly from the game. Based on all the adds and players coming right now, I think its a right move to do before people start to blacklist the game as pay to win.

UTC +2:00
User
4 October, 2019, 9:17 PM UTC

how about fixing the artifact management and removing silver requirements to equip / unequip. we already have to grind for, and manage a ton of different sets and trying to experiment is just not worth the effort.

UTC +7:00
User
6 October, 2019, 8:15 PM UTC

After playing this game a few months, I think you should consider making energy and potions available in the market to be bought with coins. Its funny how you want people to keep playing - and we do love playing this game - yet you make progressing difficult. Why should we spend our gems and cash for these when we already spend on artifacts, gems and shards?. And to make it worse, at level fifties, you only have about 120 energy meaning you only play a few times then run out of energy. That is pathetic. It’s like you don’t care if people play as long as they spend cash. 

Also, can you consider improving the drops in the dungeon? I don’t get why farming a stage 12 yields the same as farming a stage 5. Why do you have small potions in higher stages when only higher potions should be there. After all, the energy cost is higher. This doesn’t have anything to do with luck.
UTC +1:00
User
9 October, 2019, 11:49 AM UTC
tournaments and events with potion prizes
UTC +8:00
User
10 October, 2019, 5:27 PM UTC
I believe that removing the requirement of manually clicking on the heroes inside of the the sparing pit between each level, would be a great quality of life improvement to the game. This would allow the player to increase their character's level several times, even while they sleep or work. 
UTC +4:00
User
12 October, 2019, 6:21 AM UTC
Less of the sales you guys have spend about fifteen minutes clicking on the sales to play the bloody game you guys are also stingy with giving anything away but of a con really and you don’t ever give shards higher than blue. Three reasons of a few why I’m uninstalling the game and going back to marvel c.o.c at least they aren’t stingy 
User
12 October, 2019, 7:09 PM UTC

Sir, in order to allow more players to reach top chest, would it be possible to add a real time score within the clan boss battlefield?

like a progress bar with chest 4, 3, 2 and top chest with scores needed to reach them. That way, players who use a 3rd key just to get a few millions missing, could surrender their fight when done.

Most of the time, players use auto mode and leave their tablet for some time, and instead of reaching 40M for exemple in Nightmare mode, they reach 45+ millions....

With a real time score, more players would have access to top chest. 

Vault: 200 spots is way not enough, cause of faction wars, any epic can help and our inventory size is the problem. At least give us already 50 spots. 500 total would help. Ty

Cheers

User
16 October, 2019, 11:57 PM UTC

clan boss needs more hp 30 players in a clan unm cb 70m for top chest x30 is 2,100,000,000.00 currently its 1,171,200,000.00 thats just over half of what it should be even at 2.1b there would still be 1 or 2 people missing out on top chest because hp is not shown in clan boss during battle so people tend to go over so 2.2b hp and having a numerical value on top of his hp bar would help as well.

or just make his hp a infinite amount so he cant die and x2 chest at total clan damage threshold 1.1b 

because of this issue is why few people are getting salty/upset about unkillable/invulnerable teams nerfing is not a fix it creates more issues
UTC +10:00
6855354 users registered; 120426 topics; 468513 posts; our newest member:Unknown_Ranger