All Categories

Looks like a nice job

Looks like a nice job

Search
Aug 11, 2022, 20:1808/11/22
10/15/20

Looks like a nice job

Obviously the proof will be in implementation, but got to say awakening, blessings, new dungeon look pretty good to me! nice job. Only question is it looks like a LOT of luck will be required to get the souls you want?

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 11, 2022, 21:1408/11/22
10/08/17

Looks amazing to me, but then again RAID is the BEST MMO on the market. There is a reason RAID is  not  on STEAM - They make enough money to not be affiliated with such 

Aug 11, 2022, 21:3208/11/22
04/24/22

Im still in the middle on this ... Depends how they do it and what can be refill with gem and/or bought ...

Cuz the rng on getting the right soul will be as much as getting the right uncommon in the market , so if they monetize it "too much" then this content wasnt worth it . 

Otherwise it falls right in to the category of Gacha games but raid is more than that , just needs to keep the balance in between !(think FW keys that you cant buy, but like them and silver key can be earned from an advanced daily)

Hopefully the trader and market for souls is more biased towards the champs you own ...otherwise it wont be anything new and mid game player can touch without extremely good luck ... (too many unowned champs)

Aug 11, 2022, 22:2808/11/22
05/07/22

It looks nice, but really p2w friendly.

Aug 11, 2022, 23:2508/11/22
09/14/20

The concept of the tower with the changing affinity is good

The graphics are outstanding as usual

The awakening concept is a huge festival of RNG which tries to force you to spend money

The impact of arena is catastrophic...it will become that much dependant on luck and RNG....it will not make sense anymore.

Overall....I think many players will leave the game because of this...most of them those not spending 100+$ per month....

The feedback in our clan is....unenthusiastic to phrase it nicely

Aug 12, 2022, 00:0008/12/22
04/24/22
Matrim

The concept of the tower with the changing affinity is good

The graphics are outstanding as usual

The awakening concept is a huge festival of RNG which tries to force you to spend money

The impact of arena is catastrophic...it will become that much dependant on luck and RNG....it will not make sense anymore.

Overall....I think many players will leave the game because of this...most of them those not spending 100+$ per month....

The feedback in our clan is....unenthusiastic to phrase it nicely

Gotta still wait and see how they implement it . but do voice your opinion early ... i also dont want it to become a p2w advantage ... make it like DT and FW ....

harleQuinnModerator
Aug 12, 2022, 02:5808/12/22
02/24/19
Lyryal

Gotta still wait and see how they implement it . but do voice your opinion early ... i also dont want it to become a p2w advantage ... make it like DT and FW ....

There ARE daily key limitations, from early reports, like FW and DT. 

Personally I am really looking forward to the implementation here, seeing how it works in detail. The first day the Dupe System was announced it was flat out riotous. People were mad as hornets about Doom Tower too. lol

Aug 12, 2022, 03:0408/12/22
02/11/22

We're gonna go from 500 champions (let's exclude the uncommons and commons) to 2000 champions LOL. Because when you see, for example, a Trunda in the arena defense team.... Which Trunda is it?

Are we gonna be able to see before going in what type of awakening the opposing champions have? They should probably make new borders of different colors around the champion cards so we can know what to expect, or else it's a mess.

Aug 12, 2022, 03:0408/12/22
04/24/22
harleQuinn

There ARE daily key limitations, from early reports, like FW and DT. 

Personally I am really looking forward to the implementation here, seeing how it works in detail. The first day the Dupe System was announced it was flat out riotous. People were mad as hornets about Doom Tower too. lol

Thats why im holding my hype , cuz it does look good on paper ;)