All Categories

Lonatharil, new fusion champ, updated with schedule

Lonatharil, new fusion champ, updated with schedule

Search
Comments
Aug 4, 2022, 22:4308/04/22
05/03/20

Is there an epic here that is worth the effort?  

Aug 5, 2022, 04:5008/05/22
02/13/21
ClosedPoly

Is there an epic here that is worth the effort?  

Personally, I'm thinking of aiming for Carlinia and Anchorite

Aug 5, 2022, 07:0908/05/22
06/20/19

Wuji is not the best, but has an interesting aspect.  Her A3 gives her a perfect veil and counterattack.  That's like saying please hit me, but you can't target me.  Obviously useless against teams with a lot of single target skills.  But her A1 is aoe when she has ca, and her base att is not bad.  Would be nice to see her multipliers.  I'm wondering if she might be useful against teams heavy on aoe skills?

Aug 5, 2022, 09:3708/05/22
Aug 5, 2022, 09:38(edited)
02/13/21
Angwil

Wuji is not the best, but has an interesting aspect.  Her A3 gives her a perfect veil and counterattack.  That's like saying please hit me, but you can't target me.  Obviously useless against teams with a lot of single target skills.  But her A1 is aoe when she has ca, and her base att is not bad.  Would be nice to see her multipliers.  I'm wondering if she might be useful against teams heavy on aoe skills?

I think my biggest concern with her on that front is the insanely low HP, which is 10K base at level 60.  Armiger has 15K base HP at level 60.

The counterattack functionality screams "attack me", but I don't see how she can survive a lot of hits unless someone like skullcrusher is in with CA and ally protect.  If you invest too much into her defense and HP to allow her to survive, then you reduce her overall attack and damage output

harleQuinnModerator
Aug 5, 2022, 09:3808/05/22
02/24/19
RoseRoyal

I think my biggest concern with her on that front is the insanely low HP, which is 10K base at level 60.  Armiger has 15K base HP at level 60.

The counterattack functionality screams "attack me", but I don't see how she can survive a lot of hits unless someone like skullcrusher is in with CA and ally protect.  If you invest too much into her defense and HP to allow her to survive, then you reduce her overall attack and damage output

10k. WOW. Seems like she doesn't get CAs off ever, since she's dead always. lol

Aug 5, 2022, 09:4808/05/22
06/10/20

Unless you manage to win some tournaments, you are forced to take 115 fragments  for each hero.  

harleQuinnModerator
Aug 5, 2022, 09:5408/05/22
02/24/19
Keysersoze

Unless you manage to win some tournaments, you are forced to take 115 fragments  for each hero.  

If you check closely, this is not true. There is at least one 15 fragment event for each champion you can skip. Such as Aren I and II, which are both worth 15, and there are 15 frag events under Dungeon Divers.

Have a good day!

Aug 5, 2022, 11:2408/05/22
02/13/21
harleQuinn

10k. WOW. Seems like she doesn't get CAs off ever, since she's dead always. lol

Tell me about it.  The base HP for this Epic is essentially on par with most common champions, but not even all.  Knecht (a common Sacred Order champion) has a base HP of 12K at level 60.  Warboy is 13K

It just doesn't make sense.  That said, apparently she does hit quite well with the A1...

Aug 5, 2022, 17:0208/05/22
04/18/22
harleQuinn

If you check closely, this is not true. There is at least one 15 fragment event for each champion you can skip. Such as Aren I and II, which are both worth 15, and there are 15 frag events under Dungeon Divers.

Have a good day!

You know that Arena are the easiest Tournaments right and no one skips them?

dthorne04Moderator
Aug 5, 2022, 17:5008/05/22
12/30/20
Trugdish

Reading is a T7 mastery. :)

The point being made was you can skip a 15 fragment event/tournament, not that you should or have to. 

harleQuinnModerator
Aug 5, 2022, 18:1408/05/22
Aug 5, 2022, 18:14(edited)
02/24/19
Trugdish

Cool cool

dthorne04Moderator
Aug 5, 2022, 18:2908/05/22
12/30/20
harleQuinn

Cool cool

i

Aug 5, 2022, 19:2208/05/22
Aug 5, 2022, 21:19(edited)
06/20/19
dthorne04

Reading is a T7 mastery. :)

The point being made was you can skip a 15 fragment event/tournament, not that you should or have to. 

i'm going to make a different point; the 15 fragments, at least for Anchor and Yela, are absolutely pointless, useless, and somewhat a slap in the face.  If anyone gets these frags, there are only two possible outcomes, either they will still be short and fail to get the epic, or if they do get the epic they will have 15 extra, useless frags.

There's an old saying about that wet felling down my back and someone telling me it's raining.  They imply that there are 115 frags available, but if you want the champs you have zero options other than getting each and every one of the 100 frags available in the 5 events outside of the takedowns.

There is an obvious fix to this, make the takedowns worth 20.  That way everyone would have a real option on which frags to skip.  If someone says takedown is too easy for 20, I say just raise the requirement.  The frags are usually not last milestone, just make make them last milestone.  Or if that's not enough increase it more.

All of this is so obvious I am convinced P was completely aware.  So why pretend to give us an option, why even bother with a useless 15 frag award?  I'm not predicting this, but I would not be surprised if we started seeing 5 frag packs on offer just before the fusion is over.  Why offer(bait) 15 useless frags? If someone skips one of the necessary events thinking they have an option, and realize they will have to see a champ with 95 frags in their portal forever, it might be hard to turn down those 5 frag packs.

You'ee right, the point isn't that you should skip the takedown, but it's also not that you can skip it.  It doesn't matter if you get them or not, they will do you no good in this fusion whether you get them or not.

edit: I could be wrong if they break the rewards into smaller chunks, e.g. Have two milestones for Anchor in one of the events for 10/10 or 5/15 each, but I haven't seen that before.  And you could push a tourney and get placement frags.  My point is these frags are useless unless you pay or push a tourney.  They will not help you if you get all the milestones.

Aug 6, 2022, 19:3908/06/22
07/15/20

im crying for half hour so far. 

i just hope the summon rush go for the 1250 and 1750 points or ill die at shore :(

any previews on this? 

harleQuinnModerator
Aug 7, 2022, 00:1008/07/22
Aug 7, 2022, 00:11(edited)
02/24/19
Angwil

i'm going to make a different point; the 15 fragments, at least for Anchor and Yela, are absolutely pointless, useless, and somewhat a slap in the face.  If anyone gets these frags, there are only two possible outcomes, either they will still be short and fail to get the epic, or if they do get the epic they will have 15 extra, useless frags.

There's an old saying about that wet felling down my back and someone telling me it's raining.  They imply that there are 115 frags available, but if you want the champs you have zero options other than getting each and every one of the 100 frags available in the 5 events outside of the takedowns.

There is an obvious fix to this, make the takedowns worth 20.  That way everyone would have a real option on which frags to skip.  If someone says takedown is too easy for 20, I say just raise the requirement.  The frags are usually not last milestone, just make make them last milestone.  Or if that's not enough increase it more.

All of this is so obvious I am convinced P was completely aware.  So why pretend to give us an option, why even bother with a useless 15 frag award?  I'm not predicting this, but I would not be surprised if we started seeing 5 frag packs on offer just before the fusion is over.  Why offer(bait) 15 useless frags? If someone skips one of the necessary events thinking they have an option, and realize they will have to see a champ with 95 frags in their portal forever, it might be hard to turn down those 5 frag packs.

You'ee right, the point isn't that you should skip the takedown, but it's also not that you can skip it.  It doesn't matter if you get them or not, they will do you no good in this fusion whether you get them or not.

edit: I could be wrong if they break the rewards into smaller chunks, e.g. Have two milestones for Anchor in one of the events for 10/10 or 5/15 each, but I haven't seen that before.  And you could push a tourney and get placement frags.  My point is these frags are useless unless you pay or push a tourney.  They will not help you if you get all the milestones.

We don't know how they'll split it up yet. Hopefully they do.

I mean, you can also skip a 20 point event if you push a single tourney (this is usually my strat, I push 1-2 tourneys to skip summon or champ).

Maybe I'm oversimplifying it though. it's just I pretty much always push tourneys until I can skip a summons.

Aug 7, 2022, 02:1208/07/22
06/25/20

My personal strategy is going to be to try to snipe 1st place in champ chase at the last minute. Right now top is only at 3800. If i can get the lego book at 5500 and also get first place, I'll be able to skip top summon rush. 

Aug 7, 2022, 03:5208/07/22
06/20/19
kramaswamy.kr

My personal strategy is going to be to try to snipe 1st place in champ chase at the last minute. Right now top is only at 3800. If i can get the lego book at 5500 and also get first place, I'll be able to skip top summon rush. 

Are you going for it then, or is it just why not if it works out?  Personally I'm not even bothering to track progress.  Not for my stated analysis above.  I'm just tired and have a few rl distractions this month.

Aug 7, 2022, 03:5908/07/22
06/20/19
harleQuinn

We don't know how they'll split it up yet. Hopefully they do.

I mean, you can also skip a 20 point event if you push a single tourney (this is usually my strat, I push 1-2 tourneys to skip summon or champ).

Maybe I'm oversimplifying it though. it's just I pretty much always push tourneys until I can skip a summons.

I kind of do the opposite.  I seldom push for tourneys but will snipe.  Main thing for me is to have the resources for summons ready to go.  Easiest for me is takedown, artifact, and summons, in that order.  I think it was Roseroyal that said summons, you know when you wake up in the am whether you can do it or not.

Aug 7, 2022, 04:0608/07/22
Aug 7, 2022, 04:06(edited)
06/25/20
Angwil

Are you going for it then, or is it just why not if it works out?  Personally I'm not even bothering to track progress.  Not for my stated analysis above.  I'm just tired and have a few rl distractions this month.

Going for the fusion? Yeah. Half an HE vault guardian :)

Or do you mean am I going for the top reward? In that case, I'll see tomorrow night. Gonna wait until last minute to decide. 

Aug 7, 2022, 16:5908/07/22
10/04/21
kramaswamy.kr

Going for the fusion? Yeah. Half an HE vault guardian :)

Or do you mean am I going for the top reward? In that case, I'll see tomorrow night. Gonna wait until last minute to decide. 

Had initially considered going for the legendary since I have the resources but after all the content creators seemingly agreeing that he's not worth the books I decided I'll just get all the epic fragments and have a free 1000 points ready for the next champ chase