All Categories

Summer Trials event

Summer Trials event

Search
Comments
Aug 12, 2022, 22:0308/12/22
02/13/21

A new day, and a new snapshop.  I'm really surprised that Fire Knight didn't finish in the lsat 24 hours considering the trend it had been going, but it has only gone up 1.43%, taking it to 99.70% of the goal.  It will finish today, but something has slowed down there.  Maybe Plarium's servers are struggling again

Ice Golem has significant growth, likely on the back of the 2x event for the fragment/fusion.  At the current pace it'll be finished by tomorrow too, which is great as I personally value 5 star chickens quite high.

Dragon is flagged as yellow only because of how close it is to the expected completion percentage, but the growth has dropped back down to 1.25%, and if it remains that way for the next couple of days then it'll fall back into the red.  

I assume this low growth in dragon is on the back of players focusing on ice golem, but a lot of other conent has also dropped down in growth too so maybe we are getting back to the "normal" numbers before Plarium's fix.

Faction Wars is on track to also finish in the next day or so. In fact, I prefict that Fire Knight, Ice Golem and Faction Wars will effectively complete in the next 24 hours

i

Aug 14, 2022, 00:2108/14/22
Aug 14, 2022, 00:22(edited)
02/13/21

A very quick update today with the snapshot as I didn't have a lot of time this morning, but as expected, Fire Knight and Ice Golem both finished in the last 24 hours, with Facftion Wars finishing in the next 24 hours.

Of the remaining ones, Dragon is on pace to complete if it remains with the current numbers, and Demon Lord is 1 day behind being on pace to finish.  What I mean by the latter is that Demon Lord is growing at about 4% each day, and the daily growth expectation is about 3.3%, but Demon Lord is 1 day behind.  We only have about 5 days left, so it might catch up if it remains at this level (it'll gain almost 1% extra each day, so after 4 days it'll have gained back the missing 1 day).

I do not see any way for either Tag Team or Hydra to complete in the last 5 days though

i

Aug 14, 2022, 07:0808/14/22

"I do not see any way for either Tag Team or Hydra to complete in the last 5 days though"

Just ask from Plarium, their cosmetical tools for using, what they did with the other goals. :DDD

Aug 14, 2022, 09:0408/14/22
02/13/21
Deleted

"I do not see any way for either Tag Team or Hydra to complete in the last 5 days though"

Just ask from Plarium, their cosmetical tools for using, what they did with the other goals. :DDD

True, it is hard to see how they missed the mark so much with Tag Team Arena though!  Even after the realignment of numbers, it is still less than a third of the way through.  I guess the lego book isn't enough to drive growth in this content

Aug 14, 2022, 11:1008/14/22
09/14/20
RoseRoyal

True, it is hard to see how they missed the mark so much with Tag Team Arena though!  Even after the realignment of numbers, it is still less than a third of the way through.  I guess the lego book isn't enough to drive growth in this content

Or it is the other way around. 

The leggo book is too expensive a price in Plarium's estimation to fudge the numbers for the players to achieve it. 

Essentially, I only would have wanted the void hsard, the leggo book and the 5* chicken. Everything else is not really worth the effort...300 energy? You have to basically spend more than double that to get those 300 energy....50 XP brews when I have 4-digit numbers of every brew? Rank 4 chicken?....

Overall the idea of ths Event is good...the actual implementation is ... lacking

Aug 14, 2022, 11:1708/14/22

Yes 300 energy is not a big thing. I bet in lvl25 spider in Superraid, many peoples burning out that 300 energy between 5 minutes, just like me.

Aug 14, 2022, 21:0808/14/22
02/13/21
Matrim

Or it is the other way around. 

The leggo book is too expensive a price in Plarium's estimation to fudge the numbers for the players to achieve it. 

Essentially, I only would have wanted the void hsard, the leggo book and the 5* chicken. Everything else is not really worth the effort...300 energy? You have to basically spend more than double that to get those 300 energy....50 XP brews when I have 4-digit numbers of every brew? Rank 4 chicken?....

Overall the idea of ths Event is good...the actual implementation is ... lacking

Only a handful of days left, and Faction Wars has completed as expected.  This leaves 4 events to go

• Tag Team - The average growth for Tag Team over the last 5 days (post "fix") is 2%.  The average growth pre fix was 0.7%.  Even if 2% is the normal usage, then there is no way this event would have ever completed during the 30 odd days.  They theory by Matrim that the Lego book might never have been an option is a good one I think.  The impact of a free lego book to the entire playerbase would have ramifications on sales, and Plarium would know this as they have done it before
  • Dragon - Has dropped down to 1.61% growth in the last 24 hours  There is no Dragon tournmanent coming up for the fragment/fusion, but there is a CvC starting in the last couple of days of this event, so maybe it'll push this up.  Or maybe Plarium will just finish this event too.  The 300 energy isn't really something to write home about so not too gutted
  • Hydra - Similar to Tag Team, at an average of 2.6% per day for the past couple of days, I do not see how this will complete.  There is a hydra reset just before the completion of these trials, but it will not make up the 50% that is missing
  • Demon Lord - As mentioned before, this needs to be progressing at more than 4% each day in order to catch up the missing day.  As each of the remaining days complete, it will fall further and further behind.  It needs to be more than 4.5% for the next couple of days to think about completing, and Plarium have access to the numbers to just bump this up again if they want

i

Aug 15, 2022, 21:1008/15/22
02/13/21

Classic Arena is all but complete.  My table says 100% but that is just rounding, as there's still 12,000 runs left to finish, and this will be done today.

Dragon is still going insanely slow at 1.2%, and I'm going to predict that it will not complete in the last couple of days of the trials.  CB is also below the required 4% per day, and therefore is also looking less and less likely.

I would effectively say that we are complete in terms of the rewards that will earned as part of this event.

i

Aug 15, 2022, 21:1608/15/22
12/19/19

Thanks Rose!

I find it funny that the only 3 I did my fair share for are 3 in the red.  CB, all 4 keys a day.  Hydra, all keys.  Tag, use all tokens and spend gems for extra refills.

For dungeons, I sometimes ran 25 but probably more 20. Faction wars, I usually run 20 because its so much faster except during cvc I will run 21.

Aug 16, 2022, 05:5908/16/22
Trips

Thanks Rose!

I find it funny that the only 3 I did my fair share for are 3 in the red.  CB, all 4 keys a day.  Hydra, all keys.  Tag, use all tokens and spend gems for extra refills.

For dungeons, I sometimes ran 25 but probably more 20. Faction wars, I usually run 20 because its so much faster except during cvc I will run 21.

I didnt surprised from this, where more than 90 days i got 1 sacred shard and 2 lego books from over 300 CB runs. And alwasy periodic this, when plarium get an anniversary, how interesting, the drops go up to normal, just when i started to play 3 years ago 6-7 shards/ months.When the  anniversary its over, the dop rate go to almost zero. Noone want to say for me this is normal incident. Noone trying to say for me thats normal, where my friends and my wife in this 10x event pulled over 200 ancients and 8 void shards, and they didnt got nothing just rare heroes. 

Aug 16, 2022, 21:0708/16/22
02/13/21

Classic Arena is now complete, leaving just the remaining 4 events that are still behind.  According to my calculations we have 2 days left, assuming the event finishes on the 18th of August UTC time, at the end of day.  This makes it about 50 hours from the time of this post. 

Clan Boss is the curious one in that it is essentially 1 day behind, and I'm wondering if the event will "catch up" on the final day, depending on how the numbers are coming in and whether the reported numbers are a day behind anyway.

At the current rate, tomorrow it should be about 94%, and then the day after it'll be about 97.5% with a few hours left before the event finishes..

i

Aug 17, 2022, 21:0208/17/22
02/13/21

Second last update on the numbers and it is consistent with yesterday.  CB is still effectively 1 day behind, and tomorrow should technically be the last posting of numbers, but there might also be a lag in reporting the final numbers so who knows!

Dragon has dropped down to less than 1% growth, which is on par with what it had before the "fix" to the server to handle the volumes.  

i

harleQuinnModerator
Aug 18, 2022, 04:2908/18/22
02/24/19
RoseRoyal

Second last update on the numbers and it is consistent with yesterday.  CB is still effectively 1 day behind, and tomorrow should technically be the last posting of numbers, but there might also be a lag in reporting the final numbers so who knows!

Dragon has dropped down to less than 1% growth, which is on par with what it had before the "fix" to the server to handle the volumes.  

i

Thanks for the updates Rose!

Aug 18, 2022, 08:1708/18/22
09/14/20
harleQuinn

Thanks for the updates Rose!

Yes, thanks for this awesome work. It was much more informative and entertaining to read your analyses about the SET than actually looking at the website or the official information about the status of the event. 

Aug 18, 2022, 11:2908/18/22
02/13/21

Thanks @harleQuinn  and @Matrim for the positive feedback.  It has been fun keeping up with this over the course of the past month, even if it was tainted slightly by the "server issues".  Looking forward to seeing the final numbers tomorrow

Aug 18, 2022, 13:2108/18/22
08/22/21

Next up?  UDK, maybe?

Aug 19, 2022, 08:5508/19/22
02/13/21
FTSizzle

Next up?  UDK, maybe?

From what I understand, UDK is going to be a free legendary for all, probably similar to Deliana/Ninja.  There probably won't be much of an event around it

The final numbers for those that are interested is below.  I got them this morning but held off on posting it only because there were still 3 hours left in the day for the 18th UTC, but it looks like Plarium did actually stop the count as nothing else came through in the last 12 hours.

Clan Boss finished much shorter than I expected, which tells me that the 18th completion date either wasn't UTC, or was the morning of the 18th (i.e. finish midnight 17th).  The other events are still far behind.

So the final rewards that we will be getting in the upcoming champion chase are (in the order that I think they will be):

• Rank 4 Chicken 
  • Epic Skill book
  • Rank 5 Chicken
  • 6* Legendary Chaos Ore
  • 50 XP Brews (the most sought after reward will be the highest) 

At only 5 rewards, I wonder what they will fill in for the rest of the event.  The standard fusion warmup event has 12 rewards going from memory, and the tournament style events have about 7

i

harleQuinnModerator
Aug 19, 2022, 09:3008/19/22
Aug 19, 2022, 09:31(edited)
02/24/19
RoseRoyal

From what I understand, UDK is going to be a free legendary for all, probably similar to Deliana/Ninja.  There probably won't be much of an event around it

The final numbers for those that are interested is below.  I got them this morning but held off on posting it only because there were still 3 hours left in the day for the 18th UTC, but it looks like Plarium did actually stop the count as nothing else came through in the last 12 hours.

Clan Boss finished much shorter than I expected, which tells me that the 18th completion date either wasn't UTC, or was the morning of the 18th (i.e. finish midnight 17th).  The other events are still far behind.

So the final rewards that we will be getting in the upcoming champion chase are (in the order that I think they will be):

• Rank 4 Chicken 
  • Epic Skill book
  • Rank 5 Chicken
  • 6* Legendary Chaos Ore
  • 50 XP Brews (the most sought after reward will be the highest) 

At only 5 rewards, I wonder what they will fill in for the rest of the event.  The standard fusion warmup event has 12 rewards going from memory, and the tournament style events have about 7

i

I also wonder what the fill in rewards will be, if anything...

harleQuinnModerator
Aug 22, 2022, 11:0108/22/22
Aug 22, 2022, 11:01(edited)
02/24/19
harleQuinn

I also wonder what the fill in rewards will be, if anything...

Here's what the event ended up looking like. What do you think @RoseRoyal ?

i

Aug 26, 2022, 22:5008/26/22
02/13/21
harleQuinn

Here's what the event ended up looking like. What do you think @RoseRoyal ?

i

Hey @harleQuinn, sorry for the late reply, I have been on leave for the last week so managed to get some time away from everything! 

I did notice this event during the week though and I guess it was the only way they could do it.  An odd event, but free rewards so cannot complain too much.  Hopefully if Plarium decides to do this type of thing in the future they can take away some learnings from this!