All Categories

Summer Trials event

Summer Trials event

Search
Comments
Aug 7, 2022, 15:1408/07/22
06/02/22

Yep, sorry going to have to go with nowhere near the figures, so lets go whoops. To be fair, kids on holidays, people on holidays, so maybe not the best time to do this, also some of the goals not achievable for me and would have thought others also. Still credit to them for trying to keep their base going during the holiday season.

Aug 7, 2022, 21:5108/07/22
02/13/21

Day 20 and there has been a couple of minor movements on some events, but the rest are still at the same place as yesterday.  

Plarium must be waiting until we are closer to the 30 day mark to find out how far to push the numbers up, to allow for rewards to be won!

i

Aug 8, 2022, 06:1508/08/22
09/14/20
RoseRoyal

Day 20 and there has been a couple of minor movements on some events, but the rest are still at the same place as yesterday.  

Plarium must be waiting until we are closer to the 30 day mark to find out how far to push the numbers up, to allow for rewards to be won!

i

Reasonable conclusion..;-)

Aug 8, 2022, 20:4808/08/22
Aug 8, 2022, 20:49(edited)
02/13/21

Day 21, and the numbers are moving.  All goals have had some rather large jumps, though with the exception of Spider, none are at the stage where they should be.

It has been about 2 to 3 days of inactivity with the goals, so I'm also trying to separate the normal 48 hour increases, and the bumps that Plarium have done.  For example, Fire Knight has increased by 3.55% since yesterday, but prior to the 2x Savage event, it had been progressing an average of 1% each day, so in theory this event was always fine?

Most others have jumped up beyond their previous daily averages though.  Spider is the curious one, as even outside of CvC and such it has usually been higher than 2% per day.  There is a Dragon tournament on for the fragment/fusion event, as well as Classic Arena, so might be related to that.

Some other jumps are woefully low.  Even with an increase of almost 7% for Hydra (which is the largest it has been all event), it is still quite far behind.  Same for Tag Team Arena.  

We'll have to see what the next couple of days look like to really gauge the thinking

i

Aug 8, 2022, 20:5908/08/22
06/25/20

I'm pretty surprised to see Demon Lord so low relative to the goal. I would have expected that one to be much closer to the expected level. Wonder why it is lagging behind so much?

Aug 8, 2022, 21:2408/08/22
Aug 8, 2022, 21:28(edited)
10/11/20
kramaswamy.kr

I'm pretty surprised to see Demon Lord so low relative to the goal. I would have expected that one to be much closer to the expected level. Wonder why it is lagging behind so much?

That's a very good question. CB is a very popular game mode, not to mention that a lot of clans require daily CB activity, so by any logic there shouldn't be any lag in that area. One theory that comes to mind is that someone f-ed up the numbers when setting the goals. Maybe they just took the number of players and multiplied it by 4, thinking everyone uses all 4 keys, or something to that effect.

Aug 8, 2022, 21:4508/08/22
02/13/21

Yea, CB is definitely an odd one as it is probably one of the most consistent content run daily by the player base for the rewards.  My first thoughts were also the same as Tyr Anasazi above in that most players are likely using 3 keys a day instead of 4, and the numbers might have been determined based on 4.

We'll have to see what the numbers are like for the next couple of days, assuming the "data load issue" is fixed

harleQuinnModerator
Aug 9, 2022, 00:2308/09/22
02/24/19
RoseRoyal

Yea, CB is definitely an odd one as it is probably one of the most consistent content run daily by the player base for the rewards.  My first thoughts were also the same as Tyr Anasazi above in that most players are likely using 3 keys a day instead of 4, and the numbers might have been determined based on 4.

We'll have to see what the numbers are like for the next couple of days, assuming the "data load issue" is fixed

I wonder if we'll see it finish somewhere in the 70% range, backing this theory up of most people using 3 keys. (With the people using only 2 or all 4 mostly balancing each other out)

Aug 9, 2022, 08:3208/09/22

I dont think so,most people used just three keys. I mostly use 5 because help for other clan members to reach 2x boxes. Other peoples needs more, who want to complete Arbiter missions. Specially one of my clan members today use 7.

Aug 9, 2022, 11:0908/09/22
02/13/21

A news item has just been pushed into the game to say that Spider has been completed, and according to the tracker is has indeed.  I haven't ran the numbers for the day yet as it is still only halfway since I last did it, but it must have jumped 20% from when I ran the numbers 12 hours ago.

So I guess the jumps weren't complete yet.  Will see soon..

Aug 9, 2022, 14:4908/09/22
11/07/21

This event makes me feel useless... The: "let's grind together to get good reward" sound nice, but when I saw the requirement I said to myself that it was not possible at my current level.

I started the game 7 month ago and actually I'm stuck at lv 23 for the Dragon's lair and 20/21 for the other dungeons, same for the faction war where my best team is at lv19.

I think I'm not the only one in this situation and it's very frustrating because I have the feelling of being a leecher watching others work and enjoying the result.

Maybe next time it would be better to include more levels for the requirement (like lv15/25).

Aug 9, 2022, 21:0608/09/22
Aug 9, 2022, 21:21(edited)
02/13/21

Day 22 and there has been more jumps in numbers.  I'll be honest in that given the way this event was handled, I'm actually struggling to believe some of these numbers.  The event is a farce and Plarium could just give any numbers to these things now to avoid having 0 rewards in the second part

Spider jumped 20% in half a day and finished, and there was a news article in Raid to promote it.  The pessimist in me says that this was done to provide a reason and remind everyone about the trials in game, as there isn't really anything else in game that does this.

Ice Golem has gained 20% as well, on top of the 16% yesterday.  There's no ice golem event on for the fragment/fusion, and I thought yesterday's 16% was the bump for the "fix", but looks like they weren't finished.   

The same could be said for Faction Wars, with a 13% jump yesterday, and a 17% jump today, netting it 30% growth in 2 days.  Fire Knight is similar, though it didn't have a large jump yesterday (only 3%), so todays 20% could be the "catchup".  

Conversely, there is a Super Raid Dragon event on for the fragment/fusion event, but only 4% growth in 24 hours.  Either the "catchup" portion for this event is complete, or there is still a backlog of data waiting to be processed.  At the same time, Tag Team arena had only 5% growth yesterday and today, and is still the lowest one to date.  Either it's backlog of data hasn't been processed yet, or maybe Plarium really did completely underestimate the goal on this.

No-one will know and maybe we'll get a jump tomorrow because Plarium wants some more events to be completed.  I feel that the numbers don't have as much meaning as they used to.  Who knows how long these "fixes" and "catchups" will take place...

i

Aug 9, 2022, 21:4108/09/22
06/25/20
RoseRoyal

Day 22 and there has been more jumps in numbers.  I'll be honest in that given the way this event was handled, I'm actually struggling to believe some of these numbers.  The event is a farce and Plarium could just give any numbers to these things now to avoid having 0 rewards in the second part

Spider jumped 20% in half a day and finished, and there was a news article in Raid to promote it.  The pessimist in me says that this was done to provide a reason and remind everyone about the trials in game, as there isn't really anything else in game that does this.

Ice Golem has gained 20% as well, on top of the 16% yesterday.  There's no ice golem event on for the fragment/fusion, and I thought yesterday's 16% was the bump for the "fix", but looks like they weren't finished.   

The same could be said for Faction Wars, with a 13% jump yesterday, and a 17% jump today, netting it 30% growth in 2 days.  Fire Knight is similar, though it didn't have a large jump yesterday (only 3%), so todays 20% could be the "catchup".  

Conversely, there is a Super Raid Dragon event on for the fragment/fusion event, but only 4% growth in 24 hours.  Either the "catchup" portion for this event is complete, or there is still a backlog of data waiting to be processed.  At the same time, Tag Team arena had only 5% growth yesterday and today, and is still the lowest one to date.  Either it's backlog of data hasn't been processed yet, or maybe Plarium really did completely underestimate the goal on this.

No-one will know and maybe we'll get a jump tomorrow because Plarium wants some more events to be completed.  I feel that the numbers don't have as much meaning as they used to.  Who knows how long these "fixes" and "catchups" will take place...

i

The optimist in me is thinking that when the event is over, they'll release an infographic with some nice charts to show the progress on each, and perhaps at that point you could reconcile it with all the data you've been gathering to see if they jive?

Aug 9, 2022, 22:5208/09/22
05/03/20
Fifikun

This event makes me feel useless... The: "let's grind together to get good reward" sound nice, but when I saw the requirement I said to myself that it was not possible at my current level.

I started the game 7 month ago and actually I'm stuck at lv 23 for the Dragon's lair and 20/21 for the other dungeons, same for the faction war where my best team is at lv19.

I think I'm not the only one in this situation and it's very frustrating because I have the feelling of being a leecher watching others work and enjoying the result.

Maybe next time it would be better to include more levels for the requirement (like lv15/25).

I agree.  This has happened to me in other games.  They set goals that only end game players can achieve.  But what @RoseRoyal is posting makes it look like the entire challenge was a sham.  

I expected better of Plarium.  

Aug 10, 2022, 04:1308/10/22
RoseRoyal

i

So, i think this event completion working on just paper. The mostly goal increasing with just Plarium percentage editor. :D

harleQuinnModerator
Aug 10, 2022, 05:2808/10/22
02/24/19
kramaswamy.kr

The optimist in me is thinking that when the event is over, they'll release an infographic with some nice charts to show the progress on each, and perhaps at that point you could reconcile it with all the data you've been gathering to see if they jive?

That would be nice to see, yeah

Aug 10, 2022, 20:4108/10/22
Aug 10, 2022, 20:45(edited)
02/13/21

Some info charts would be good, and was something that I was thinking of doing closer to the event completion myself, such as plotting out the 30 days and noting the spikes along with events (e.g. fragment/fusion events, 2x artifact events, CvC, etc.).  

Part of me thinkgs that Plarium won't do it, because if they were then they would have to use the "real" numbers, not the reported numbers (i.e. the actual increases per day that were not making it to the server properly), and I just don't think these real numbers exist.

In any event, day 23 update is below.  I'm going to assume that the "catchup" is finished on Plarium's end, and that the numbers being recorded each day now is to be interpreted as the "proper" daily growth with the server issues now fixed.  Based on this, it does raise some interesting questions

• Tag Team continues to be slow, but is also very confusing.  It had an average growth of 0.7% each day prior to the fix, and now a growth rate of 3.8% post fix.  If the "real" average growth is about 4% then in theory it could have reached 100% in 25 days, which in theory makes the goal a sensible one from Plarium.  That said, here we are post re-alignment and it is still only 26% complete.  At 4% each day on day 23, it should be sitting at about 90%.  This is why I am having trouble understanding what is actually happening.  Has the backlog been processed?  Are these actual daily increments now?  Where are these numbers coming from? 
  • Faction Crypts was previously growing at an average rate of 2.24% each day, but has surged 13%, 17% and now 11%.  If 11% daily growth is the expected growth rate of this largely static event, then it means that this event would have been completed in 10 days assuming that each day was being recorded "properly".  This growth doesn't make sense, as it would suggest Plarium set the goal too low 
  • Demon Lord is the same, as it is another largely static event each day (in that people generally use the same amount of keys each day).  Prior to the "fix", it was growing at 1.62%, and post fix it is now at the 10% per day mark.  Again, assuming these are natural daily growths then this event would have been completed in 10 days as well...
  • Hydra was historically growing at about 1.12% each day, and is now growing at 7%.  Also static in that there are only a certain number of keys per week, this would put the event as completing in 15 days, or half the time of this event.  Once these 30 days are finished, I might take a week of "normal" growth for Hydra to see the potential number of Raid players can be re-calculated
  • Dragon has had a 16% growth yesterday, which is now expected based on the 2x Dragon event for the fragment/fusion.  Still curious about the 4% growth yesterday when the event was on

My only assumption is that even after 3 days, the backlog is still being processed, and we only have about 7 days left before the event completes.  I almost feel like the numbers will continue to be "re-aligned" for the remaining, and the final rewards that we get probably be whichever ones Plarium wants us to have

A final observation for the day is that all of the "good" rewards are still in the red.  The lego book, 5 star chicken and Void Shard are behind schedule, and if the "re-alignment" is complete then they could be a struggle (though the Void Shard might get there).  At least we are looking like we will get the 50 XP Brews though!

i

Aug 10, 2022, 20:5908/10/22
01/19/21

Tag team has a tournament going for it for the past day, so that may inspire some additional participation.

Aug 10, 2022, 22:0008/10/22
12/19/19
EGDNIT

Tag team has a tournament going for it for the past day, so that may inspire some additional participation.

I spend 55 gems a day for 2 extra refills until I go real defense for the weekend, more during cvc.  I think cvc increases tag activity more than these tournaments. 

Aug 11, 2022, 21:1408/11/22
02/13/21
EGDNIT

True, it might. Today's team growth is 2%, and I wonder if this is classified as high.  It definitely is one of the lowest goals.   Would be keen to see how much it progresses outside of Tag Team tournaments for comparison

Fire Knight is all but finished, and Faction Wars isn't too far behind.  The latter will finish in the next 2 days based on the current trend. 

The overall progress by each goal is starting to soften, which makes it feel like the fixening has completed.  Let's see what the numbers are for the next couple of days to see if this is indeed the "real" growth for each event

It's also worth noting that Dragon has dropped back down in terms of growth too, despite the 2x event still being on.  It might be that everyone already has the fragments for the fragment/fusion event, or simply that the numbers don't make much sense still

i