All Categories

fix drop with boss clan

fix drop with boss clan

Search
Comments
Dec 15, 2021, 18:0612/15/21
06/20/19

Varience.  Variation. Difference. Discrepency.  Dissimilarity. Disagreement.  Divergence.  Deviation. Distinction.  Imbalance.

All of these exists withing populations.

You're observations are valid, but insufficent to prove anything you're claiming.

dthorne04Moderator
Dec 15, 2021, 18:2012/15/21
Dec 15, 2021, 18:23(edited)
12/30/20
ЂǺРℳǺʎĔúĶǺ

and then you want to tell me that I was bombarded from head to toe with epic books and nothing else is just a failure? I doubt it very much!

To stop beating you/everyone else whom I come across in these clan boss threads over the head with numbers for a moment:

It feels bad to be unlucky, especially over a period that feels like a long time. It's natural - but incorrect - to try to look for what feels like the simplest explanation: something must be wrong other than purely variance. It's also a pretty natural phenomenon to feel worse when you're unlucky versus how good it feels when you're lucky or more fortunate. That's why despite September/October being pretty insane for you in clan boss drops, you're focused on the last three weeks instead. Have to find a way to get out of that mindset.

Anyway, in the end it is usually the simplest explanation that's the right one which in this case is good old variance.

Dec 16, 2021, 10:1512/16/21
Dec 16, 2021, 10:16(edited)
04/12/19

just unlucky again ... just more than a month in a row - bad luck. 

i

Dec 16, 2021, 10:2312/16/21
01/22/21

i

i

i

enough to discourage me 

Dec 16, 2021, 11:3612/16/21
Dec 16, 2021, 11:36(edited)
04/29/20

.Not everyone are affected, because seems someone made regional rates, most because of   

Dec 16, 2021, 11:4312/16/21
04/12/19
rigden

.Not everyone are affected, because seems someone made regional rates, most because of   

I don’t think it’s on purpose, or somehow a fixed group. rather some kind of failure. they just often write - the drop was cut. write and okay. but such that a group of people writes about a huge number of epic books - this has not happened yet. about it is in the discord, there are topics on the forum, there is about it in social networks.

the fact is that the majority gets the drop in the same way as before, and maybe even better. but people like me do not get anything, or the very minimum.

Dec 16, 2021, 11:4612/16/21
Dec 16, 2021, 12:58(edited)
01/04/20

This was one of my nm chests, the other was rather bad. Now imagine I posted a screenshot of the legendary book and good drops I got from unm that I definitely took a screenshot of and did NOT tap through like an idiot forgetting to screenshot. 

i

Dec 16, 2021, 11:5912/16/21
04/12/19
Harbby

This was one of my nm chests, the other was rather bad. Now imagine I posted a screenshot of the legendary book and good drops I got from unm that I definitely took a screenshot of and did NOT tap through like an idiot forgetting to screenshot. 

i

watch your words

Dec 16, 2021, 12:2112/16/21
06/20/19
Beezy_main

I don’t think it’s on purpose, or somehow a fixed group. rather some kind of failure. they just often write - the drop was cut. write and okay. but such that a group of people writes about a huge number of epic books - this has not happened yet. about it is in the discord, there are topics on the forum, there is about it in social networks.

the fact is that the majority gets the drop in the same way as before, and maybe even better. but people like me do not get anything, or the very minimum.

The majority gets the drop in the same way, maybe better.  But some get nothing or minium.

That's the definition of variability.  Some are above average, some below.  Some get a lot, some get little.

Dec 16, 2021, 12:5412/16/21
01/04/20
Beezy_main

watch your words

I'm watching them but they aren't going anywhere. 

Dec 16, 2021, 13:2312/16/21
04/12/19
Harbby

I'm watching them but they aren't going anywhere. 

perhaps your parents talked to you so often at home. Perhaps in your environment it is customary to talk like that. but when talking with strangers - you have to choose words. such standards of decency. and less ambition, you're just the site's maintenance staff)

Dec 16, 2021, 13:5312/16/21
09/21/20

Yesterday and today I opened 2 NM top chests and a brutal top chest (4 and 2 total). Yesterday got a Sacred and an epic book, today got a void and a lego book.  Often get not much but I get a good smattering of blue shards, occasional void, a lego book probably once a week and i get a sacred probably one a month if not slightly better.

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 16, 2021, 16:3712/16/21
02/24/19
Beezy_main

perhaps your parents talked to you so often at home. Perhaps in your environment it is customary to talk like that. but when talking with strangers - you have to choose words. such standards of decency. and less ambition, you're just the site's maintenance staff)

Hi forum poster. This is two posts in a row you have, for no reason, been out of line with my fellow moderator Harbby.

I am not sure if you are offended about your drop rates, or that he got a legendary book and shard, but whatever it is, your insults have been noticed. Consider this, and the accompanying one day ban, your one and only warning to cut it out. 

If you do not, and continue to do this you will be given a lengthy break from the forums to take some needed time to do some self reflection and try to figure out why you think you have any right to threaten a fellow user of the forums, and people who are "just the site's maintenance staff."

Dec 16, 2021, 16:4612/16/21
06/25/20

In his defence, I think this one was just lost in translation. If I had to hazard a guess, terminto saw the "like an idiot forgetting to screenshot" part, and thought the comment was referring to him.

Dec 16, 2021, 17:0012/16/21
02/14/21
kramaswamy.kr

In his defence, I think this one was just lost in translation. If I had to hazard a guess, terminto saw the "like an idiot forgetting to screenshot" part, and thought the comment was referring to him.

I have to agree that it was missunderstood the Harby was calling himself an idiot and not anyone else.

I also agree that there was no need for the poster to complain about rude by being rude 😁

Dec 16, 2021, 17:3812/16/21
06/20/19
Minin

I have to agree that it was missunderstood the Harby was calling himself an idiot and not anyone else.

I also agree that there was no need for the poster to complain about rude by being rude 😁

Third here. I wass just going to say this when I saw the two previouis posters.  Again, Harby was sayig he'd feel like an idiot in the described circumstance, he wasn't calling termito an idiot.

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 16, 2021, 21:1312/16/21
02/24/19

A little civility is not difficult. And if you are unsure of your translations, a DM to Quinn is only a click away. I would have been happy to help translate or explain.

There's enough real threats and insults thrown around I don't need to sanction any agression towards a fellow moderator who is just here to chat. For example, a couple days ago, I was sent a bunch of messages about, and I quote:

• i hope you catch the rona and your lung scarring is so severe that you suffocate over months
  • I would spit on you if I could
  • i hope everyone you love gets sick and you aren't allowed to see them and you die alone, choking to death

Not becuase of anything I said or did. Solely because I have the moderator tag. So yeah, I try and look out for my fellow moderators on these forums, our discord, and in game. We are just players, who, in my case, Plarium reached out to asking if I'd like to moderate here.

Dec 16, 2021, 21:2412/16/21
02/14/21
harleQuinn

A little civility is not difficult. And if you are unsure of your translations, a DM to Quinn is only a click away. I would have been happy to help translate or explain.

There's enough real threats and insults thrown around I don't need to sanction any agression towards a fellow moderator who is just here to chat. For example, a couple days ago, I was sent a bunch of messages about, and I quote:

• i hope you catch the rona and your lung scarring is so severe that you suffocate over months
  • I would spit on you if I could
  • i hope everyone you love gets sick and you aren't allowed to see them and you die alone, choking to death

Not becuase of anything I said or did. Solely because I have the moderator tag. So yeah, I try and look out for my fellow moderators on these forums, our discord, and in game. We are just players, who, in my case, Plarium reached out to asking if I'd like to moderate here.

Well that sucks and I am so sorry people are that clueless.

You and Harby are by far the best  mods I have had in my 30 years of gaming so please keep fighting the good fight.

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 16, 2021, 21:5812/16/21
02/24/19
Minin

Well that sucks and I am so sorry people are that clueless.

You and Harby are by far the best  mods I have had in my 30 years of gaming so please keep fighting the good fight.

Thanks Minin. I appreciate you.

Dec 16, 2021, 22:4512/16/21
Dec 16, 2021, 22:48(edited)
03/18/20

i have had plenty of good rng with clan boss drops plenty of double triple and quad sacred shard drops over my time hitting unm & nm cb's 

the last 3 weeks though i have not seen a sacred shard only 1 void shard few books and so many brews omg id be hammered with the amount of brews ive got, only saving grace is ancients arent too bad as the majority of my legos have come from them, it would be nice for rng to swing again though never had to wait this long before and it seems to have only happened since ive started finishing top of unm cb list interesting i might restrict a key and lower my damage and see what the results are like for rewards not that i think it matters where you finish in the list in your clan. 

my baby account in the last 5 weeks only pulled 2 voids and 5 ancients all the other nm cb chests have been brews - im glad its my baby account and im like whatever quietly chipping away on it just hoping luck will change 

my main account though 3 weeks no sacred and bugger all books pretty sad return 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.