All Categories

Im done with arena

Im done with arena

Search
Comments
Nov 30, 2021, 01:1511/30/21
11/16/20
FrederickPabst

My high khatun and seeker are not booked which is a problem. I was using jingle hunter for speed aura but lacks the skills i really need. 

What sets should i use for these champs? I can make a dedicated team with rhazin, kael, seeker and high khatun.

Hk needs to be in 6 pieces of speed gear with the lore of steel mastery. Other than that you want seeker to go second and be within range of your hk speed to not get cut in on, deadwoodjedi has a arena calculator for this. Other than that aim for 250+ acc on your aoe defense down, and put your nuker into a Savage set with 100% crit rate with as much crit damage as possible.

Nov 30, 2021, 01:1611/30/21
02/14/21

HK does not need books or masteries, HK has 1 job go first and speed and TM boost then die 😀.

Gear you best Speed gear if it is a set great if not oh well work with it till you get pieces worth wearing in a set.

Nov 30, 2021, 03:4311/30/21
01/12/20

Im working on kael first since his mastery reset was free.  I decided on savage and speed, maybe crit dmg.  I put two savage pieces on him with 3 usable substats each. Theyre at 12 so i dont know what the 4th substat is going to be.  Ring and amulet are attack and crit dmg but theyre more place holders than keepers, the substats suck.

What gear for rhazin and seeker? Speed and perception maybe?

Nov 30, 2021, 09:0611/30/21
Nov 30, 2021, 09:10(edited)
10/15/20

I don't think the combo HK, Seeker, Rhazin, Kael is good. You don't have decrease def on all enemies here. Use Stag Knight/Tayrel instead of Rhazin. I don't know why evilzed recommended to replace Stag Knight with Rhazin here, it doesn't fit. Rhazin's decrease def is only single target.

HK needs only speed. Her only job is to do the first move of the fight and increase your turnmeter and speed.

Seeker needs speed and accuracy for his provoke. Even if your main strategy to kill all enemies in round 1 fails, the provoke can still destroy the concept of the other team. If you do your fights manual you can provoke their reviver (who has probably the most def/hp and is most likely to survive your hit) or any champ that seems crucial.

Stag Knight/Tayrel need accuracy.

Kael needs damage in all ways. Attack, 100% critrate, critdam and ways to ignore def (Savage/Cruel).

Nov 30, 2021, 10:1211/30/21
Nov 30, 2021, 10:12(edited)
10/15/20

I would just do a speed nuke team

Turn meter champ to speed everyone up (make as fast as possible, all your best speed gear)

Speed lead aura

Someone who can drop defence

And someone to nuke

You can either use the spare slot for double turn meter or a second nuke

Personally i would use both khatun and seeker for double turn meter...so they both need to be as fast as possible.

Nov 30, 2021, 10:4911/30/21
04/02/19
FrederickPabst

Im working on kael first since his mastery reset was free.  I decided on savage and speed, maybe crit dmg.  I put two savage pieces on him with 3 usable substats each. Theyre at 12 so i dont know what the 4th substat is going to be.  Ring and amulet are attack and crit dmg but theyre more place holders than keepers, the substats suck.

What gear for rhazin and seeker? Speed and perception maybe?

You realise Savage is a 4 piece set?  Putting two pieces on gives you nothing but the stats on the gear

Nov 30, 2021, 14:2311/30/21
12/19/19

Stats > Sets

If you start by saying what sets should I use, you are starting off wrong.  Forcing sets, especially 4pc (savage) is a noob mistake.  You likely have bad gear, so the advice given for a double TM approach (HK Seeker) is probably best.  Build your champs in the order they will go, the nuker is the least important champ in the setup.  If you build the 1st 3 correctly you will have success.  

1. HK (super fast)

2.  Seeker (very fast, so you don't get cut in.  acc is a bonus)

3.  Tayrel/Stag (high ACC)

4. AOE nuker (1. CR, 2. CD, 3rd atk)

The calculator will tell you the required speed for each once your leadoff hitter is built.  Remember every time you get better gear for #1 and increase speed, you need to increase the others accordingly.

Nov 30, 2021, 15:2411/30/21
11/16/20
Skadi

I don't think the combo HK, Seeker, Rhazin, Kael is good. You don't have decrease def on all enemies here. Use Stag Knight/Tayrel instead of Rhazin. I don't know why evilzed recommended to replace Stag Knight with Rhazin here, it doesn't fit. Rhazin's decrease def is only single target.

HK needs only speed. Her only job is to do the first move of the fight and increase your turnmeter and speed.

Seeker needs speed and accuracy for his provoke. Even if your main strategy to kill all enemies in round 1 fails, the provoke can still destroy the concept of the other team. If you do your fights manual you can provoke their reviver (who has probably the most def/hp and is most likely to survive your hit) or any champ that seems crucial.

Stag Knight/Tayrel need accuracy.

Kael needs damage in all ways. Attack, 100% critrate, critdam and ways to ignore def (Savage/Cruel).

Yes my fault rhazin was a bad call, for some reason I thought he has a aoe decrease defense, I never use him.

I did recommend zargala as well though as most  in lower matches will be using magic affinity champions.

I was trying to keep the team simple and with champions he could probably book.

Nov 30, 2021, 17:0911/30/21
01/22/21

I am also done with Arena. So don't think you are alone. I am sure there are many that feel the same as I am hearing it everywhere.  Even the latest update only helps those who are wiling to mortgage their house. At this rate only the biggest spenders will be left with only each other to play. Too little return on a large investment requirement. 

Nov 30, 2021, 17:1311/30/21
11/16/20
Landrin

I am also done with Arena. So don't think you are alone. I am sure there are many that feel the same as I am hearing it everywhere.  Even the latest update only helps those who are wiling to mortgage their house. At this rate only the biggest spenders will be left with only each other to play. Too little return on a large investment requirement. 

You must be one of those people that read a headline and do not read the rest of an article. 

Nov 30, 2021, 22:4711/30/21
01/12/20
forrestleigh

You realise Savage is a 4 piece set?  Putting two pieces on gives you nothing but the stats on the gear

I only had two good pieces to use.  I didnt want to put artifacts on him with crap substats just to take them off later, most likely after i take it to 16 and i view that as a waste of silver. Im putting on gear as i acquire them.

Im also focusing on building kael first since he books easily.

As for stag knight, i love stag knight but, hes built for pve and until i get a dupe, i want to keep him pve. Ive been using pve champs and that was ok in early game but i need a arena only team just to increase my odds of winning and maxing my great hall faster. 

Nov 30, 2021, 22:5011/30/21
01/12/20

Believe i have zargala so rhazin is out.

Kael, seeker, zargala and seeker. That should work better than my current team, right?

Nov 30, 2021, 23:1111/30/21
06/25/20
FrederickPabst

Kael, seeker, zargala and seeker. That should work better than my current team, right?

You put Seeker in there twice. Gonna assume the other one should be HK?

That's essentially a cookie-cutter speed nuke team, except better. Should definitely let you climb, not sure if you'll hit gold 4 without rock-solid gear, especially on your HK.

You'll need to speed-tune it properly though. This is absolutely critical. You can use various tuners available online to help, but basically, you'll want to make sure that HK is your lead, and has the highest speed, so he can put the speed buff on th rest of your team. Then, you need Seeker to be second fastest, and tuned to go right after HK with no possibility of cut-in. And then after that, you'll need both Zargala and Kael to have high enough speed that there is no cut-in for them either. Make sure Zargala is faster than Kael, though.

Ballparking, but we're probably talking something along the lines of 280+ speed on HK, 250+ on Seeker, and 200+ on Kael and Zargala.

The speed is *way* more important than *every* other stat. Melting face is irrelevant if you don't get a turn. For HK and Seeker, its literally all you should care about - ignore all other stats, and just make sure all of your gear has speed substats. For Zargala, accuracy is the second most important stat - you'll want her to have at least 150 acc, hopefully closer to 200, along with the relevant acc masteries. For Kael, a combination of crit rate, ATK, and crit damage are ideal, basically just take the best you can have while meeting the speed requirements. Don't worry about accuracy at all.

And, suffice it to say, completely ignore HP, DEF, and RES on all four champs. They are 100% worthless for this team.

Dec 1, 2021, 00:4512/01/21
01/12/20
kramaswamy.kr

You put Seeker in there twice. Gonna assume the other one should be HK?

That's essentially a cookie-cutter speed nuke team, except better. Should definitely let you climb, not sure if you'll hit gold 4 without rock-solid gear, especially on your HK.

You'll need to speed-tune it properly though. This is absolutely critical. You can use various tuners available online to help, but basically, you'll want to make sure that HK is your lead, and has the highest speed, so he can put the speed buff on th rest of your team. Then, you need Seeker to be second fastest, and tuned to go right after HK with no possibility of cut-in. And then after that, you'll need both Zargala and Kael to have high enough speed that there is no cut-in for them either. Make sure Zargala is faster than Kael, though.

Ballparking, but we're probably talking something along the lines of 280+ speed on HK, 250+ on Seeker, and 200+ on Kael and Zargala.

The speed is *way* more important than *every* other stat. Melting face is irrelevant if you don't get a turn. For HK and Seeker, its literally all you should care about - ignore all other stats, and just make sure all of your gear has speed substats. For Zargala, accuracy is the second most important stat - you'll want her to have at least 150 acc, hopefully closer to 200, along with the relevant acc masteries. For Kael, a combination of crit rate, ATK, and crit damage are ideal, basically just take the best you can have while meeting the speed requirements. Don't worry about accuracy at all.

And, suffice it to say, completely ignore HP, DEF, and RES on all four champs. They are 100% worthless for this team.

Yeah, i meant hk.  Oopsy!

Thanks for the numbers, that helps a bunch.  

With kael im going speed, crit rate, crit dmg and attack, flat and % if i can manage it.

Bigger question, who do i use for my defence team? I need that now just to slow down my descent back into silver when i hit gold again. Thats where im losing most of my fights.

I dont care if im in gold 4, i just want to stay in gold after i get there. 2 medals beat no gold medals.

Dec 1, 2021, 01:2812/01/21
02/14/21

My FTP account is in G1 and my defense is set to be a PITA and I don't get hit much.

Jinglehinter for speed arora

Tayrel Defense down and Pita to kill

Scyl Aoe stun, heal every round

Godseeker lots of heals

People don't like fighting 2 reser groups in G1 😀 or so it seems.

That is my 2 cents make a team that looks like a PITA to fight and people will avoid you at least in G1

Dec 1, 2021, 02:1612/01/21
05/13/19

You  could  copy  my  Gold  4  team  if  you  want  too.

You  own  all  the  Champion's  I  am  using.

i

What  is  your  Resistance Gear  situation looking  like?

What  is  your  Shield  Gear  situation looking  like?

Dec 1, 2021, 02:2812/01/21
05/13/19

Here  is  my  team  Resisting  the  Enemy  Astralon  Stun.

i

Here  is  my  team  Resisting  the  Enemy  Ma'Shalled  True  Fear  &  Leach.

i

If  Enemy  Team  can't  Stun  me,  True  Fear  me,  Leach  me,  or  Nuke  me,  Well  they  lose!

i

All  Hail  the  Tanky  Boys!

Dec 1, 2021, 03:0712/01/21
01/12/20
Player J

You  could  copy  my  Gold  4  team  if  you  want  too.

You  own  all  the  Champion's  I  am  using.

i

What  is  your  Resistance Gear  situation looking  like?

What  is  your  Shield  Gear  situation looking  like?

I have some shield but not enough, resistance is worse but both are being built up currently.

Honestly, most of the time ive played this game i flat out ignored arena.  I only did 5 fights a day just for the dailies.  I havent been serious about it until recently.  It was a huge mistake to ignore it but i can clear 20-25 in all dungeons so i can set up a team with 5 and 6 star gear no problem. 

Im playing catch up but i can focus on it now and arena should get better soon. 

Dec 1, 2021, 04:0712/01/21
01/02/20
FrederickPabst

I only had two good pieces to use.  I didnt want to put artifacts on him with crap substats just to take them off later, most likely after i take it to 16 and i view that as a waste of silver. Im putting on gear as i acquire them.

Im also focusing on building kael first since he books easily.

As for stag knight, i love stag knight but, hes built for pve and until i get a dupe, i want to keep him pve. Ive been using pve champs and that was ok in early game but i need a arena only team just to increase my odds of winning and maxing my great hall faster. 

whats the problem to use stagknight pve+arena?? omg he is still accuracy and speed everywhere....

FORGET that you have sets in game

there is only 1 set in game = set of stats

Dec 1, 2021, 04:0912/01/21
01/02/20
FrederickPabst

so hard to take hatun+ kael or zarga + seeker+ stag  = win?