Nov 22, 2021, 23:52(edited)
12/30/20

i

i

i

Nov 23, 2021, 00:4211/23/21
02/14/21

Ok

My only comment is 296 speed roflol that is pretty damn godly in my world 😁.

My Gorb is 260ish speed and any speed Arti i level to see if i can improve done alot of dragon runs and still not any where near 296 speed, and this is on my pay account , my FTP the speed is even lower.

Here is a tip knock of 20 to 30 speed and see how you do and like others have said you have MM try it without her.

Sorry not ranting at you just get really annoyed when people say it is soo easy and then come here with godly stats 😈 let me guess your nukers both have 100 crit and well over 150 crit damage yep easy peasy I will come back tomorrow after farming and have that 😍

dthorne04Moderator
Nov 23, 2021, 00:5311/23/21
Nov 23, 2021, 01:35(edited)
12/30/20
Minin

Ok

My Gorb is 260ish speed and any speed Arti i level to see if i can improve done alot of dragon runs and still not any where near 296 speed, and this is on my pay account , my FTP the speed is even lower.

Here is a tip knock of 20 to 30 speed and see how you do and like others have said you have MM try it without her.

Sorry not ranting at you just get really annoyed when people say it is soo easy and then come here with godly stats 😈 let me guess your nukers both have 100 crit and well over 150 crit damage yep easy peasy I will come back tomorrow after farming and have that 😍

How many months are you in? How many dungeon runs are you doing a week, where are you at in Spider, Dragon, etc.? How much perception gear are you rolling?

In the end lower level gold arena should still be very linear in strategy, in that it's a speed war for most.

Nobody said those stats are easy, and nor are they godly. There are stat thresholds (and sensical team comps you should make) you have to hit to progress in PVP, but it doesn't mean there is an issue with PVP. I think that's the point harleQuinn was trying to make. 

edit: and yes it's probably a good idea to crit cap your nukers unless you want them to hit like a wet noodle

Nov 23, 2021, 00:5411/23/21
06/25/20
Minin

Ok

What level gear are you running? Are you able to get at least 6 star speed boots? Are all of your speed substats improved with glyphs? Do you have the set bonus mastery? If you use speed sets and perception sets, and pretty much ignore everything on every piece except for speed substats, you should easily be able to reach 280+. 300 is definitely harder, but 260 is far too low.

Nov 23, 2021, 01:0011/23/21
06/22/19

It is funny when players think f2p means using trash champions with trash gear, and no way will summon meta champions like Serris.

Way way back, probably more than a year ago, I wanted to make a f2p thread where I will update my progress until I reach gold 4. But, because of the logic I stated above by most players, I just thought I will just waste my time and effort for the community. Up to this date, it still holds true.

Looking at youtube, there are some content creators who have f2p accounts and having great progress in less than a year of playing. I still don't get it why there are still players that thinks it is impossible for players to progress playing f2p.

harleQuinnModerator
Nov 23, 2021, 08:4711/23/21
02/24/19

Some examples of how the Plat Climb on my main account is very different. Still, made it back up from falling into gold 3 after the recent reset! Trick will be staying there and pushing at reset!

i

i

i

i

i

Nov 23, 2021, 10:0711/23/21
02/14/21

Why is it always the players fault for you Vets?

Sorry I loathe the Arena and if I did not have to do it for Great Hall I would put a level 1 defense and let people have at it like to do for Tag.

I do understand the game and love grinding

My main account I am past day 270, my alt is like 2 weeks behind that.

Both accounts I am wear 5 to 6 star gear, I farm Dragon as much as i can, but like right now I got lucky on the 2X events and got some nice champs so doing Mino

So for the next 2 to 3 weeks that means no dragon ( like the 4 to 5 pieces of useable gear help 😁 )

Main Account dragon 18, FK 16, spider 15 might be 16, Mino solo with 4 bring alongs.

Aly acount Dragon 16, FK 13 or 14 spider 13 or 14, Mino solo with tags

So now you will tell me just keep grinding and one magical day the RNG god will smile upon my face with the items i need to get 296 speed,

PS if you do not think 296 speed is godly I am sorry to say that you have been playing too long and are out of touch with what new players and early game players deal with .

Nov 23, 2021, 11:2611/23/21
06/22/19
Minin

Why is it always the players fault for you Vets?

Sorry I loathe the Arena and if I did not have to do it for Great Hall I would put a level 1 defense and let people have at it like to do for Tag.

I do understand the game and love grinding

My main account I am past day 270, my alt is like 2 weeks behind that.

Both accounts I am wear 5 to 6 star gear, I farm Dragon as much as i can, but like right now I got lucky on the 2X events and got some nice champs so doing Mino

So for the next 2 to 3 weeks that means no dragon ( like the 4 to 5 pieces of useable gear help 😁 )

Main Account dragon 18, FK 16, spider 15 might be 16, Mino solo with 4 bring alongs.

Aly acount Dragon 16, FK 13 or 14 spider 13 or 14, Mino solo with tags

So now you will tell me just keep grinding and one magical day the RNG god will smile upon my face with the items i need to get 296 speed,

PS if you do not think 296 speed is godly I am sorry to say that you have been playing too long and are out of touch with what new players and early game players deal with .

Come on, 270 days and still not able to do dragon 20? 

296 speed is not godly for f2p. I remember reaching that speed around 8-10 months of playing without spending too much. I remember I skip Rotos, Maulie, Harvest Jack fusions just because I can not do it since I am not spending that much in the game and I only do maybe brutal or hard cb at the time. 

Here is the screenshot of my Doomscreech which is already in Feb of 2020 (I started playing around March of 2019 and this is actually my second account made. I abandoned my first account created in March). I remember I only use level 40 Doomscreech, few months back before this screenshot, just to fool anyone that I only have weak def without them knowing that my Doomscreech have 290+ speed 😂

I already have Tormin here and he is my first event fusion. By this time I was already spending a little buying mostly only void packs, maybe 1 or 2 void packs a month, so not that much of an impact when it comes to farming and refills. But still even with little gem given in void packs, I never missed a day farming in Dragon. Never sleep until all energy was used.

i

This is also why I always disagree to the community saying that arena in 2019 is much easier than today. I do well in arena back in 2019 and stayed in gold 4 because I have fast Doomscreech. And I needed this speed to stay in gold 4 even way back in 2019.

Nov 23, 2021, 11:3811/23/21
Nov 23, 2021, 11:43(edited)
02/14/21
JoinME

Come on, 270 days and still not able to do dragon 20? 

296 speed is not godly for f2p. I remember reaching that speed around 8-10 months of playing without spending too much. I remember I skip Rotos, Maulie, Harvest Jack fusions just because I can not do it since I am not spending that much in the game and I only do maybe brutal or hard cb at the time. 

Here is the screenshot of my Doomscreech which is already in Feb of 2020 (I started playing around March of 2019 and this is actually my second account made. I abandoned my first account created in March). I remember I only use level 40 Doomscreech, few months back before this screenshot, just to fool anyone that I only have weak def without them knowing that my Doomscreech have 290+ speed 😂

I already have Tormin here and he is my first event fusion. By this time I was already spending a little buying mostly only void packs, maybe 1 or 2 void packs a month, so not that much of an impact when it comes to farming and refills. But still even with little gem given in void packs, I never missed a day farming in Dragon. Never sleep until all energy was used.

i

This is also why I always disagree to the community saying that arena in 2019 is much easier than today. I do well in arena back in 2019 and stayed in gold 4 because I have fast Doomscreech. And I needed this speed to stay in gold 4 even way back in 2019.

Like i said always the players fault.

Sorry i have not put a priority on dragon 20 or 20 on any of the dugeons, just do not ssee the point as i get 5 and 6 star gear from 13 and up, but to each their own.

I  am glad you never have to run Mino and have all the time in the world to use all you energy every day .

I am sorry any thing reaching 300 speed for me seems unreachable, All my Epic and Leg Artis with speed as a sub stat are all level 4-12 trying to get better speed and the RNG god just have not smiled on me.

We will have to agree to disagree, and i am just venting a bit as reset Monday always puts my in a crappy mood.

PS I do understand the importance of getting to dugeons on 20 just have not seen the real need as of yet but i am now 10 away from Arb and working on dugeons teams.

Nov 23, 2021, 11:5011/23/21
06/22/19
Minin

Sorry i have not put a priority on dragon 20 or 20 on any of the dugeons, just do not ssee the point as i get 5 and 6 star gear from 13 and up, but to each their own.

I  am glad you never have to run Mino and have all the time in the world to use all you energy every day .

I am sorry any thing reaching 300 speed for me seems unreachable, All my Epic and Leg Artis with speed as a sub stat are all level 4-12 trying to get better speed and the RNG god just have not smiled on me.

We will have to agree to disagree, and i am just venting a bit as reset Monday always puts my in a crappy mood.

PS I do understand the importance of getting to dugeons on 20 just have not seen the real need as of yet but i am now 10 away from Arb and working on dugeons teams.

ahh so that now I understand why you think it is godly. You never focus in farming dragon 20.

Yes I have to run Mino when I need to. I don't think we have the 800 gem priviledge to max the champions scrolls. Or have we? I honestly don't remember when it was implemented.

One player did it then many others won't believe it. So yeah it is the players fault.

Nov 23, 2021, 12:2811/23/21
05/13/19

-  I  agree  with  the  General  Point  Harle  Quinn  is  trying  to  make.

-  I  disagree  with  Harle  Quinn  example.

-  I  agree  with  Minin.

-  I  agree  with  Kam  &  Skadi.  

Alot  of  players  complain about  Arena.

The  simple  fact  of  the  matter  is  most  of  those  people complaining haven't put  enough  effort  into  improving  in  Arena.

They  "think"  they  put  in  enough  effort,  but  the  simple  truth  is  they  need  to  put  in  tons  more  effort.

Harle  Quinn  General  Point  is  to  put  more  effort  &  learn  how  to  build  an  Arena  team.

I  agree  with  her  general  point.

Harle  Quinn  examples  of  how  to  build  an  Arena  Team  isn't good.

I  disagree with  her  example's  on  multiple counts.

1  -  Harle  Quinn  stats  are  Godly  (which  was  mentioned by  Minin)

A  300  Speed  Hero  with  a  30%  Speed  Aura  can  crush  people in  Gold  4.

Harle  Quinn  Aura  was  only  19%  vs.  30%,  but  still  300  Speed  with  19%  Aura  is  over  kill  to  players  in  Gold  1  &  2.

2  -  Harle  Quinn  used  Madam  Serris  -  Madam  Serris  is  Insane.

Madam  Serris  is  the  absolute best  debuffer  in  game  (which  was  mentioned by  Kam)

Madam  Serris  destroys  Shield  teams  (which  was  mentioned by  Skadi)

It  is  a  huge  deal  for  F2P.

Most  F2P  struggle with  getting  a  hero  who  can  remove Enemy  Buffs  which  is  why  the  Leggo  Ramantu is  so  desirable for  F2P.

3  -  Harle  Quinn  used  Ninja.

No  one  mentioned Ninja,  but  Ninja provides  crazy  value  to  the  team  composition.

Ninja  is  a  Strong  Nuker  with  AOE  Freeze.

If  Harle  Quinn  replaced  Madam  Serris,  She  would  still  win  due  to  Ninja  Freeze.

-  HK  -->  Warmaiden  -->  Kael  Nuke  -->  Ninja  Nuke  Freeze

-  The  Enemy  might  have  shields  to  absorb hits,  but  they  will  skip  turn  due  to  freeze

-  Harle  Team  will  go  for  2nd  time  finishing off  enemy.

If  Harle  Quinn  replaced  Ninja,  She  would  still  win  due  to  Madam  Serris  Strip.

-  HK  -->  Madam  Serris  Strip  -->  Kael  Nuke  -->  Galek  Nuke

-  The  Enemy  will  not  get  Frozen,  but  they  will  get  stripped.

-  Harle  Team  should  win  in  single  turn.

The  only  Shield  team  which  would  give  Harle  Quinn  set  up  a  run  for  her  money  would  be  a  High  Resistance  Shield  set  up.

A  High  Resist  Shield  set  up  could  beat  her  if  they  resist  her  Strip,  Defense  Down,  &  Freeze  which  is  possible.

Harle  Quinn  didn't fight  any  Resist  Shield  teams.

I  think  most  of  her  fights  were  against  Shield  Stacking  teams.

Overall,  It  was  very  interesting to  see.

Nov 23, 2021, 12:3511/23/21
02/14/21

Ok this is a first for me.

Player J did not come off as his normal JAG self and I agree with him, is the world ending? 😀

Nov 23, 2021, 14:3011/23/21
12/19/19
Minin

Ok this is a first for me.

Player J did not come off as his normal JAG self and I agree with him, is the world ending? 😀

lol. yes.

But sorry, I will be the JAG here.

DRAGON 20 is priority #1A after 12.3 brutal.  No debate. No this or that.... Seriously, if you played for a year and haven't made that a focus... just wow. I stopped reading your post when u said u were at D18... come on man :)

Nov 23, 2021, 14:4411/23/21
06/25/20
Minin

The difference between stage 13 and stage 20 is massive.

Stage 13 has an 84% chance of dropping an artifact, stage 20 has a 99.5% chance. Stage 13 has a 45% chance of dropping a 4* item, a 50% chance for 5*, and a 5% chance for 6*. Stage 20 has a 73% chance for 5* and a 27% chance for 6*.

Just from those two alone, stage 13 has an almost 40% chance of dropping a worthless item, and that's ignoring the rarity, which likely makes it even lower. Stage 20 has a 0.05% chance of dropping a worthless item. And that's if you consider 5* items to be useful.

You get more than double the value for your energy from stage 20.

Nov 23, 2021, 15:2511/23/21
02/14/21

Thanks for the advice I know dragon 20 should be top priority but oh well when you get awesome champs from 2X things get side tracked.

Pulled Prince k so getting him ready to roll

My bigger point is, it comes off as disingenuous to me to post a G4 team and then say look how easy it is to get out of silver.

I m pretty sure that was not Harley's intent but that is how it came off to me.

Nov 23, 2021, 15:5611/23/21
06/25/20
Minin

Thanks for the advice I know dragon 20 should be top priority but oh well when you get awesome champs from 2X things get side tracked.

My bigger point is, it comes off as disingenuous to me to post a G4 team and then say look how easy it is to get out of silver.

Two champs that are not even level 60, and three that are free - you consider that to be a G4 team? I mean - yes, it is, but that's the entire point she's trying to make. If that team can make G4, then anyone can.

The crux of the point is that the champs are not what are holding people back - it's the gear. And gear can be farmed far more easily than champs can.

PS - if you got Kymar, you have instantly moved yourself into G4. He can singlehandedly take your team there. Just make sure you gear him properly.

Nov 23, 2021, 16:5711/23/21
12/19/19
kramaswamy.kr

Two champs that are not even level 60, and three that are free - you consider that to be a G4 team? I mean - yes, it is, but that's the entire point she's trying to make. If that team can make G4, then anyone can.

The crux of the point is that the champs are not what are holding people back - it's the gear. And gear can be farmed far more easily than champs can.

PS - if you got Kymar, you have instantly moved yourself into G4. He can singlehandedly take your team there. Just make sure you gear him properly.

Easier to gear Kymar when u are doing dragon 20 :)

-- sorry

Nov 23, 2021, 17:1311/23/21
02/14/21
Trips

Easier to gear Kymar when u are doing dragon 20 :)

-- sorry

😀😁😂🙈🙉🙊

harleQuinnModerator
Nov 23, 2021, 18:2111/23/21
Nov 23, 2021, 20:37(edited)
02/24/19
Minin

I climbed out of Bronze and Silver without spending. Into Gold 2, I can slide into Gold 3 without much effort, but I only have so much time to play on a backup account just as an example for folks.

So you can say it is disingenious, but it is what happened. That account is in Gold 2, and yes, it has a fast Speed Lead. But why did it happen? That's the important question. Because anyone can make it happen if they focus on building a Dragon 20/25 team and farm Dragon until you get what you need.

And what do you need? SPEED. Unless you're building a super awesome, shield set, high resistance, go second team, speed is everything. Period. If you want to win in Arena, farm a ton of 5 and 6 star speed gear. Enough that you get double and triple speed rolls on every piece. Which means a lot of attempts at getting those triple rolls.

If every team that makes it into Gold 4 is a "Gold 4 team", then every team that makes it up into Gold can no longer be used as an example of how to climb out of Silver. If the stats of a F2P Gold team is better than your team's stats, it would seem to me that the easiest way to make Gold would be to emulate the stats of that team as best you can. That's the point. You'll never climb out of Silver with Silver-tier gear.

And I posted the other screens so you can see my other, real team. It slaps, and slaps hard enough I can push into plat these days if I use my refills properly and toss 40 gems here and there. But the team I posted to start is NOT my main account. It has not finished the login reward champs.

The difference between people that can make it out of Silver/Bronze and those that cannot, is that people who stay in Bronze and Silver is because they haven't yet put in the work to build a team (Dragon, Fire Knight). Work you need just to get the awesome gear you need to compete in the middle and late game. Perhaps they don't want to gear cleanse everything that isn't awesome gear.

Yes, farming all week for one or two potential pieces requires focus and patience. But if you want to progress in Arena, you have to do what everyone in Arena has done. You have to go back and farm what you need to get there.

harleQuinnModerator
Nov 23, 2021, 18:2811/23/21
02/24/19

Player J

If players need less speed than what I showed to make it into Gold, that would be even better, wouldn't you think? They could push into gold at 270, or 280, etc, couldn't they? You can hit 296 speed without spending a dime, sometime after about 6 months, if your focus is to build a Dragon team.

And why would I ever fight a High Resistance, High Shield, go second Tormin style team with my F2P team on my second account? All of us pick and choose what defenses we fight and I have learned not to fight several types of teams unless I have built the counters for them. That is part of the learning process if you want to get good in Arena.

You saw dthorne below me post a team winning in Gold 4. No Serris. Only using three champs.