All Categories

Demytha behind a paywall and it's crap

Demytha behind a paywall and it's crap

Search
Comments
Oct 21, 2021, 20:2310/21/21
04/22/21
Trevor Wilson

I understand the frustration, but it is how the game is.

If you are ftp and want to compete in a reasonable time frame then you need to be efficient, that means not wasting any resources, only pulling during guaranteed events or maybe x2 events, saving resources for fusions. Personally i use downtime between events to do masteries.

I agree it constrains 'freedom' in how to play, you can play how you want of course and progress more slowly.

At the end of the day, the company is a business and they want to make money. Some games such as WOW produce a tonne of content and gamble on keeping millions of players interested.

Others have shorter term goals and want to get players to spend a lot up front- and they dont care if it is tough for ftp as long as marketing brings in more ftp players.

I get it's a business and it is what it is. I am not f2p which is what makes it even more frustrating. I am willing to spend some money on the game to help support the game. 

It's when the company uses dirty tactics to squeeze more money. Making events they know everyone will want to go after right before the fusion we have no idea is coming. I have fallen short on every fusion since I started playing the game. This time I couldn't even complete any of the epics. 

I get that is partly my fault for not playing the game "the right way" or not breaking out the wallet. These rewards should be easier to acquire. Missing an event or 2 or not having the resources to compete in them should not be the difference between completing it or not. 

If retaining players and making more money is the goal, then the game should feel more rewarding for playing it, not as punishing as it feels right now. 

Oct 21, 2021, 20:5810/21/21
01/15/21
stoned

I get it's a business and it is what it is. I am not f2p which is what makes it even more frustrating. I am willing to spend some money on the game to help support the game. 

It's when the company uses dirty tactics to squeeze more money. Making events they know everyone will want to go after right before the fusion we have no idea is coming. I have fallen short on every fusion since I started playing the game. This time I couldn't even complete any of the epics. 

I get that is partly my fault for not playing the game "the right way" or not breaking out the wallet. These rewards should be easier to acquire. Missing an event or 2 or not having the resources to compete in them should not be the difference between completing it or not. 

If retaining players and making more money is the goal, then the game should feel more rewarding for playing it, not as punishing as it feels right now. 

I understand totally where you are coming from.

I AM ftp, and got her, but --- you have to be patient in the extreme and wait for the optimum time to use resources. I have demy at 60 right now for example, but unbooked....because god forbid i use a book outside of cvc.

I dont think the emphasis is on retention to be honest.

Oct 21, 2021, 22:0910/21/21
12/19/19
stoned

I get that is partly my fault for not playing the game "the right way" 

Not "partly", entirely.  If you have fallen short every time, when nothing has changed.  Fusions are every month.  There are ancillary events/tournaments before every fusion, ... and so on.  You need to choose which you want to do, and if you are a n00b and want to do a fusion, save your resources.  

Absolutely everything they do is designed to get you to use the resources faster so you have to buy more.  This Madame Serris promotion is a real sneaky one :)

Oct 25, 2021, 13:1410/25/21
11/03/19

show up a demytha fragments pack AT LEAST😔

Feb 25, 2022, 19:0002/25/22
01/04/21

Demytha fragment pack now available. I got my 5 needed fragments for $2.43 Google play credit

Item
Price
Mini Pack (RAID: Shadow Legends)

$4.99

Tax: $0.44Total: $5.43
Offer: $3.00 Google Play discount on an in-app item-$3.00

Payment method: Google Play balance
: $2.43