All Categories

Ninja feedback and known codes.

Ninja feedback and known codes.

Search
Comments
Jul 14, 2021, 10:2207/14/21
10/08/20

Basically it's a limited time special, get it during the event and it's yours for as long as the game exists, miss it during the event and you'll probably never get it.

Nothing unusual in this, the big MMOs have been doing the same thing for years.

Jul 14, 2021, 10:2607/14/21
10/15/20
RoseRoyal

I'm on the fence about this.  When you say "temporary", do you mean that the legendary will only be temporarily available for people to get, but once they get it then it will be permanent, or do you mean that it will only temporarily exist in the game for a period of time after which it will be removed.  My understanding is that this Ninja event is the latter, in that at some stage it will be removed from the game completely.

I did not understand it that way. If not a bunch of froum users here would've been saying it is like that, I wouldn't even think about that possibility of vanishing champs. There have been a lot of temporarily aviable fusions and shard events so far, and none of these champs ever vanished if you maneged to get them in time.

The way I thought it will work, was, you can get Ninja by typing the right promo code from 16th of July untill whatever date they decide to stop this event. If you get him, you have him, he will not vanish. If you don't get him in time, you will never do, as he is no possible shard pull.

We players really shouldn't  bring the idea of vanishing champions alive. From Plarium's point of view that could be something, they believe to be a good way of money making. Much more shards and books to sell if the champs vanish from time to time. You had a Trunda yesterday? Pull more sacred shards to get another one today! In the end, an overreaching greed like that would lower their income, as most players of a hero collecting game would immediately leave, if the collected heroes vanish. Nobody would collect coins, stamps or anything else that would vanish in RL, and I think that's true as well for virtual collections.

Jul 14, 2021, 11:4607/14/21
Jul 14, 2021, 11:46(edited)
04/10/21
Harbby

As  i  said,  if   you  claim  this  champion  during  the  event  tou  keep  it.  But  you  can only  obtain  it  during  the  event,  meaning  you  can  never  pull  it.  

Oh wait. So the champ is gonna stay in game permanantly? Nvm early cool looking lego!

Jul 14, 2021, 11:4707/14/21
04/10/21
Harbby

It will be  completely different code.  There  hasn't been  anything  announced  on what it will be.  

Wait. I used code ninja 1 game day after this was posted, ninja worked for me.

Jul 14, 2021, 12:1507/14/21
02/13/21
Skadi

I did not understand it that way. If not a bunch of froum users here would've been saying it is like that, I wouldn't even think about that possibility of vanishing champs. There have been a lot of temporarily aviable fusions and shard events so far, and none of these champs ever vanished if you maneged to get them in time.

The way I thought it will work, was, you can get Ninja by typing the right promo code from 16th of July untill whatever date they decide to stop this event. If you get him, you have him, he will not vanish. If you don't get him in time, you will never do, as he is no possible shard pull.

We players really shouldn't  bring the idea of vanishing champions alive. From Plarium's point of view that could be something, they believe to be a good way of money making. Much more shards and books to sell if the champs vanish from time to time. You had a Trunda yesterday? Pull more sacred shards to get another one today! In the end, an overreaching greed like that would lower their income, as most players of a hero collecting game would immediately leave, if the collected heroes vanish. Nobody would collect coins, stamps or anything else that would vanish in RL, and I think that's true as well for virtual collections.

Funny how I have misinterpreted the event.  I saw this as more of a gimmick whereby a minor celebrity gets a guest appearance in a game for people to have some fun playing as (or as all of the articles are putting it, a "cameo"), but then ultimately goes and no harm is done.  Almost like a promotion to advertise something, which I'm sure that this event will do.

I don't play much games these days, but I do remember others doing similar things in the past.  TF2 for example had temporary themes for holidays or maps, which were then removed after the event.

Also, even if this champion did vanish after 3 months I wouldn't equate it to the same as one that you earned via a shard pull mechanic which is the whole point of this game.  From what I understand, this champion is effectively be given for free

OracleCommunity Manager
Jul 14, 2021, 13:5507/14/21
Jul 15, 2021, 02:46(edited)
03/02/21

Hi, folks! Here's a bit of clarification. 

Ninja Legendary Champion will be available to every player on their 7th day of logging after July 16th. On your 7th day, you'll get the Champion, and then you can keep him in your Collection forever. That is unless you intentionally decide to get rid of him by feeding to another Champ, of course. When you have 7 days of logging into the game, you will be able to claim him until October 15th.

And yes, you got it right. For all intents and purposes, you simply get a free Legendary Champion, and you don't need to do a thing for that, except logging into the game, I mean

Jul 14, 2021, 16:0107/14/21
04/05/21
Riptide

Time to rush chickens! I have 3 rank 5 chickens(including ninja). Time to rush two more for my elhain! Sorry ninja! To be fair, never watched u on twitch!😈

AHHHH 

NO ITS A LEGO NO MATTER HOW TRASH ITS A LEGO

Jul 15, 2021, 01:0407/15/21
07/11/20

I'm confused. Yesterday after I used the promo code, it said "Try again in 24 hours" and commenced a 24 hour clock coutdown. That countdown has now ended so I tried "ninja" again and it said "invalid code".

How is the retry supposed to work? 

Jul 15, 2021, 01:1307/15/21
02/13/21
Elvie Honeydripper

I'm confused. Yesterday after I used the promo code, it said "Try again in 24 hours" and commenced a 24 hour clock coutdown. That countdown has now ended so I tried "ninja" again and it said "invalid code".

How is the retry supposed to work? 

When you use a promo code successfully, you get the items and then go into a 24 hour promo cooldown before you can use another one.  You can still only use a specific promo code once though, and any subsequent use will just result in "Invalid Code".  

Since you got the 24 hour cooldown, I expect that you got the items from the promo code the first time so you don't need to use it anymore.

There will be a different promo code for the actual legendary, and this hasn't been announced yet

Jul 15, 2021, 01:4507/15/21
04/10/21
Razznik

AHHHH 

NO ITS A LEGO NO MATTER HOW TRASH ITS A LEGO

ya. After more knowledge, it's not going to be a fat chicken with seasoning and parsely and tine on top.

Jul 15, 2021, 02:5107/15/21
01/04/20
Riptide

Wait. I used code ninja 1 game day after this was posted, ninja worked for me.

Ninja  should  work  for  anyone  one  time.  

Jul 15, 2021, 22:2407/15/21
02/08/20

i don't really care is it good or bad lego! if it's FREE, heck yeah, i'l take it!

Free stuffs are allways nice!

Haters gonna hate every single thing!

Jul 16, 2021, 03:3307/16/21
01/04/20
여명고래

i don't really care is it good or bad lego! if it's FREE, heck yeah, i'l take it!

Free stuffs are allways nice!

Haters gonna hate every single thing!

I  agree,  i  can  just  put  a  paper  bag  over  his  weird  face.  

Jul 16, 2021, 08:5707/16/21
04/05/21
Harbby

I  agree,  i  can  just  put  a  paper  bag  over  his  weird  face.  

Is downtime over now?

Jul 16, 2021, 09:1007/16/21
01/28/21

Hello all, promo codes doesn't work. it's say to me is "has been used" and i dont take the leggo yet.

its something bug or we wait someone another event for this leggo? 

Jul 16, 2021, 09:5507/16/21
06/22/19

Ninja looks a lot better now compared to the leaked screenshots. Looks really cool! Excited to build this guy. 

Jul 16, 2021, 10:5707/16/21
Jul 16, 2021, 10:57(edited)
01/28/21

everything ok..in 7 days leggo its mine!! thank you plarium!!

Jul 16, 2021, 14:0607/16/21
12/19/19
JoinME

Ninja looks a lot better now compared to the leaked screenshots. Looks really cool! Excited to build this guy. 

I don't care what he looks like tbh, lol.  I'd prefer a 1980s game with no graphics, but instead 10x speed and multi-tasking (run CB in backround for example).  

But it does make me excited for Shadow faction to open, as this will be my first faction built with an attack champion focus with Yoshi, Genbo, Ninja and Oboro.  I have another epic for my 5th, can't remember name.  Think it is a defense champ though.

Jul 18, 2021, 23:4407/18/21
08/19/20

Don't know about anyone else, but the code Ninja worked one time and now it says invalid. Is there a new code everyday or is there a bug happening ? None of the clan can seem to find any answeres .

Jul 19, 2021, 00:1407/19/21
04/10/21
Trips

I don't care what he looks like tbh, lol.  I'd prefer a 1980s game with no graphics, but instead 10x speed and multi-tasking (run CB in backround for example).  

But it does make me excited for Shadow faction to open, as this will be my first faction built with an attack champion focus with Yoshi, Genbo, Ninja and Oboro.  I have another epic for my 5th, can't remember name.  Think it is a defense champ though.

I assume it's the blue flame dude. He looks insane because of his passive.