All Categories

Classic Arena Takedown 1st Place

Search
Jun 27, 2021, 09:2606/27/21
04/12/21

here's me Old&Cranky getting the prize;   Six 5* Epic artifacts from Relentless Set

My Arena team is still only 76k power, did this by following low power teams up through G4.

i

no speed boots and a few flat ones

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 27, 2021, 09:3506/27/21
02/19/20

And? You're awaiting congratulations for farming mindless easy mode bots? Congratz. Amazing feat. 

Jun 27, 2021, 09:5506/27/21
04/12/21
Seqov

And? You're awaiting congratulations for farming mindless easy mode bots? Congratz. Amazing feat. 

I understand you are bitter over recent disappointments, but this was still no ez accomplishment.  I did it to get gold medals for the GH, the scores just happened to end up this way, and the number of challenge participants seem to have dwindled. It still took lots of refreshes and battles (over 100) to stay with it, otherwise the G4 folks (100 to 400 k) would fry me unless I stuck with it. 

They were not all mindless easy mode bots, many of them had fancy epics and legos, L60, etc. These are real players, basically doing the same as what I am doing.  Many teams out-speeded me, and I had to beat them on the return punches. Most of them had at least a L60 Kael.  There is a low power team culture mixed in with the high power teams, you just have to sift through a large crowd to find the ones you can defeat, but just to show others it is not hopeless but possible. 

But I understand Plarium will put a stop to it so I am doing it while I can.

Jun 27, 2021, 10:0506/27/21
02/13/21

Nice work.  It can sometimes be a punish to win these depending on what group you are thrown in.  Some groups have people that just skyrocket to the top and make them not worth it, so it is always good to win one every now and then to get some pieces of relentless.  Hopefully you got some speed boots!

Jun 27, 2021, 10:0706/27/21
04/12/21

many opponents are still using the starter arena team composed of:

Diabolist, sprithost, warmaiden and starter champ, usually Kael. All that from the campaigns.  That team is still very effective up to a point. Diabolist and spirithost are typically kept low (<L40) but still do their jobs,  and warmaiden and Kael are pumped for all they can do.

Jun 27, 2021, 12:1606/27/21
02/19/20

Nope, there's nothing special about it, you can go to g4 now with a team made of common champs. All you need is time to free refresh every 15 minutes. No big tactics or thinking. Every 3-4 refreshes you get 7-10 teams of bots that can be defeated basicly with anything. I understand that its new to you and you cudnt resist the temptation to brag about it on forum, but its a fact. People that have bronze teams are now in g4. Seems like everyone are in G4 now. 

Jun 27, 2021, 14:0306/27/21
11/16/20
Seqov

Nope, there's nothing special about it, you can go to g4 now with a team made of common champs. All you need is time to free refresh every 15 minutes. No big tactics or thinking. Every 3-4 refreshes you get 7-10 teams of bots that can be defeated basicly with anything. I understand that its new to you and you cudnt resist the temptation to brag about it on forum, but its a fact. People that have bronze teams are now in g4. Seems like everyone are in G4 now. 

You're not wrong, but he is doing the right thing to take advantage of it while he can, and if I were in the same position I would be as well. Hell I probably don't belong in G4 myself and I have a high speed decent team.

Plarium said that these teams like ops are going to slowly fall back down and things are probably going to turn to shit again.

So get while the getting is good.

Although the brag post is very fitting to op it is completely unnecessary. Either way congratulations horseman on your win.

Jun 27, 2021, 14:2906/27/21
Jun 27, 2021, 14:32(edited)
01/04/20
Seqov

Let  them  be  happy  with  their  achievements.  

There  is  never  a  reason  to  come  into  a  thread  just  to  be  rude  to  the  OP  regardless  of  what  they  feel  like  bragging  about. It's  new  for  Horsemen  and  he's  excited. I deleted  your  first  comment,  this  is  your  final  warning.  

Jun 27, 2021, 17:2306/27/21
04/12/21
RoseRoyal

Nice work.  It can sometimes be a punish to win these depending on what group you are thrown in.  Some groups have people that just skyrocket to the top and make them not worth it, so it is always good to win one every now and then to get some pieces of relentless.  Hopefully you got some speed boots!

no speed boots and a few flat ones 

Jun 27, 2021, 17:3206/27/21
Jun 27, 2021, 17:33(edited)
04/12/21
Harbby

Let  them  be  happy  with  their  achievements.  

There  is  never  a  reason  to  come  into  a  thread  just  to  be  rude  to  the  OP  regardless  of  what  they  feel  like  bragging  about. It's  new  for  Horsemen  and  he's  excited. I deleted  your  first  comment,  this  is  your  final  warning.  

I appreciate the support, but someone initiated the idea that I was 'bragging."  That was not my intention and folks often post when they have some good success.  I have posted intermediate results of my progress at times and this is not new for me, maybe some are reading me for the first time, but bragging for me is useless, but being informative and encouraging is more instructive and important.

With only 2 mediocre legos to my name, and having made my first L60 with Athel frecently, I am mindful always of staying humble cuz the mob at large can be brutal.

Now my next challenge for today is to stay in G4 for the RESET.

Yours truly, Old&Cranky

Jun 27, 2021, 17:4906/27/21
01/15/21
evilized6666

You're not wrong, but he is doing the right thing to take advantage of it while he can, and if I were in the same position I would be as well. Hell I probably don't belong in G4 myself and I have a high speed decent team.

Plarium said that these teams like ops are going to slowly fall back down and things are probably going to turn to shit again.

So get while the getting is good.

Although the brag post is very fitting to op it is completely unnecessary. Either way congratulations horseman on your win.

Totally agree make the most of it, i have- ive made sure i got my arbiter before the arena changed back (got it last week) and have farmed the hell out of medals:- farming so much that i was on the edge of platinum at one point 😂(and i probably dont belong in G4 either)

I do wish they would extend the tiers past plat, but plarium have it in their head that G1 onwards is supposed to be 'elite'

Anyway gratz on your win horseman.

Jun 27, 2021, 18:5306/27/21
11/16/20
Trevor Wilson

Totally agree make the most of it, i have- ive made sure i got my arbiter before the arena changed back (got it last week) and have farmed the hell out of medals:- farming so much that i was on the edge of platinum at one point 😂(and i probably dont belong in G4 either)

I do wish they would extend the tiers past plat, but plarium have it in their head that G1 onwards is supposed to be 'elite'

Gratz on arbiter Trevor you deserve it. I keep slacking on it due to the non stop fusions as of late, plarium really should be doing these like 4 times a year imo since they are supposed to be so strong and are easy to get for free if you clear 20+ dungeons.

I'm worried as after tonight I'm going to get stuck with ascending each affinity to six stars, Wich is going to be another pause on my progression to arbiter. With yet another fusion starting. Which sucks because I've of course got multiple 60s of every single affinity. After that it's a free ride though through the rest of the missions.

Jun 27, 2021, 19:0006/27/21
01/15/21
evilized6666

Gratz on arbiter Trevor you deserve it. I keep slacking on it due to the non stop fusions as of late, plarium really should be doing these like 4 times a year imo since they are supposed to be so strong and are easy to get for free if you clear 20+ dungeons.

I'm worried as after tonight I'm going to get stuck with ascending each affinity to six stars, Wich is going to be another pause on my progression to arbiter. With yet another fusion starting. Which sucks because I've of course got multiple 60s of every single affinity. After that it's a free ride though through the rest of the missions.

Thanks, it was a heck of a grind but hopefully she will be worth it!

I felt a bit burned out after getting her so havent built her properly yet :) 

I hear you on the fusions, i just ignored the last couple to focus on ascending champs to 6 stars (that was my main speed bump too).

Good luck mate, hope you get yours soon 

Jun 27, 2021, 19:2606/27/21
04/01/20
Trevor Wilson

Hello @Trevor Wilson

Thank you for you Suggestion, we will give your Feesback to Plarium , and they are looking forward for positive and constructive feedback comeing from Players base, I also agree with the idea of Extrending the Arena Tiers, regarding the increase of the amount of long term player Base. 

Alpha H

Jun 27, 2021, 21:0706/27/21
12/19/19
evilized6666

I would skip a fusion and finish arbiter missions. If arena reverts you could be set back who knows how long.... easier said than done:) I was 100pct skipping the last 2...yes horndog is in my vault instead 

Jun 27, 2021, 21:1206/27/21
11/16/20
Trips

I would skip a fusion and finish arbiter missions. If arena reverts you could be set back who knows how long.... easier said than done:) I was 100pct skipping the last 2...yes horndog is in my vault instead 

I will probably skip it because the new champ will do nothing for my account anywas...but I go crazy and just do them and stick em in the vault for a rainy day.

Jun 27, 2021, 21:2706/27/21
01/15/21
Trips

If you are on the last set of missions then the arena missions are pre-filled and not an issue it is retroactive on the 'reach gold 4' as long as you are on the last set.

Jun 27, 2021, 21:3806/27/21
12/19/19
Trevor Wilson

If you are on the last set of missions then the arena missions are pre-filled and not an issue it is retroactive on the 'reach gold 4' as long as you are on the last set.

I don't think so. It will unhighlite if u drop. At least the tag ones do...

Jun 27, 2021, 22:2106/27/21
01/15/21
Trips

I don't think so. It will unhighlite if u drop. At least the tag ones do...

Really? i had no idea a quest could 'unfill' itself  after being filled

If that is the case then yes i would suggest everyone focus on arbiter, the next fragment legendary doesnt look great anyway

Jun 27, 2021, 22:5406/27/21
02/29/20

If  you  are  just  trying  to  show  that  you  won  a  tournament,  you  should  probably  post  this  in  tavern,  unless  you  are  trying  to  make  a  point  about  the  'low  level'  arena  teams  or  something.

Jun 28, 2021, 07:2006/28/21
02/08/20
Trevor Wilson

Really? i had no idea a quest could 'unfill' itself  after being filled

If that is the case then yes i would suggest everyone focus on arbiter, the next fragment legendary doesnt look great anyway

Yes, a quest can "unfill" itself, especially the classic arena ones.

A couple of weeks ago I was progressing with the Arbiter missions. I had some missions before "reach Gold Tier IV in classic arena" and it was shown as completed. After a classic arena reset I dropped to Gold tier III and the mission quest was "not fullfilled" again. Eventually, I got back to Gold tier IV and also cleared the quest two weeks ago.