All Categories

The fix to arena indeed works

Search
May 20, 2021, 23:3905/20/21
04/02/21

I am Bronze 1, and I feel it is easier than before.

I can get to Bronze 2 now.

but still meet very strong teams.

it is unclear if I can get Bronze 3 or not since I spent all coins for today.

If not able to get to Bronze 3, I will uninstall the game since the mission is impossible to complete.

there is a solution. The arena is hard because it does not tell difference from teams.

so strong teams are arranged to week players.

the arena tier should have more than 5 tiers.

and bronze should be super easy.

silver is very easy.

gold is a bit hard.

and then  platinum, diamond ,titanium.

Now you just put platinum teams to me, and I am in Bronze.

how can it be easy ?

Views
Comments
Comments
May 21, 2021, 06:5105/21/21
04/15/19

Hi, glad to hear the experience got smoother for you after the patch. Keep in mind arena is still supposed to be a challenge so it won't always be an easy walk through the park but it should make things much better from now on.

May 21, 2021, 09:1405/21/21
10/15/20
Krysh

Hi, glad to hear the experience got smoother for you after the patch. Keep in mind arena is still supposed to be a challenge so it won't always be an easy walk through the park but it should make things much better from now on.

With respect did you actually read the OP post?

May 21, 2021, 09:4005/21/21
11/10/20
Krysh

I guess you only read the title. Will you call that a 'fix' when a player finally moved from Bronze 1 to 2?

I was in Gold I and got beaten down to Bronze III, now I'm back to Silver II and seems not going further. Should I thank you for 'fixing' the problem or should I say the problem is still the same?

May 21, 2021, 09:4105/21/21
11/10/20

Another question will be: how many player will stay when they see their Great Hall will take 10 years to complete?

May 21, 2021, 09:4405/21/21
01/31/21

Dont see any slight of change, all is as it was before.

So what exacly changed or been fixed?

May 21, 2021, 09:5305/21/21
10/15/20
tanthil

Dont see any slight of change, all is as it was before.

So what exacly changed or been fixed?

It looks like the player power of opponents has been made closer to my own

I used to get opponents with player power ranging 800k to 3 million

Now all my opponents have player power of 1.5 to 3 million, so for me its made things harder.

Its literally the laziest and worst possible way to match make and demonstrates a complete lack of interest in expending any energy in anything but marketing.

May 21, 2021, 11:4805/21/21
04/15/19

I have indeed read the post, sorry if my response made it seem otherwise. As for the changes themselves deployed in yesterday's patch, not everyone will notice the difference straight away as the adjustments may take some time before we see how the tiers rearrange themselves.

Feedback is definitely appreciated.

May 21, 2021, 12:3305/21/21
02/14/21
Krysh

I have indeed read the post, sorry if my response made it seem otherwise. As for the changes themselves deployed in yesterday's patch, not everyone will notice the difference straight away as the adjustments may take some time before we see how the tiers rearrange themselves.

How can we give any kind of feed back? You have not told us what has been adjusted except for a vague post.

It would really be nice if you were much more transparent so we would know what to be looking for change wise.

You also say bots😁 are not back😈but for the first time in months I am seeing 1 man common teams again. Soooooooo someone is lying or there are a whole lot of nice people giving freee wins 

May 21, 2021, 13:0505/21/21
01/27/21
Krysh

My feedback would be that this "fix" didn't address a single one of the concerns that had been raised about arena and the place that arena holds in the game.  Arena gates PvE progress through great hall development.  That stayed the same at best for most players.  Arena gates progress missions.  That stayed the same at best for most players.  I was attacked more last night than I've been attacked in ages when it wasn't a reset night.  I moved down a bit.  I'll attach this just in case the current game managers have forgotten what the original game designers thought players would be experiencing at a similar point in the game:

i

I'm on day 115.  The next mission I completed in the first week.  The mission after that I completed after 3 weeks.  The mission after that I completed in the first week.  The mission after that I completed in the first 3 weeks.  I can go on with the missions after these 5 and it will remain the same: everything was completed months ago except for the arena missions.  The game designers did not believe that Silver arena was supposed to be harder than the not yet existant nightmare campaign.  With more and more end-game players pushing down through the leagues, the game is nothing like the game designers orignally wanted.

May 21, 2021, 13:2505/21/21
11/26/19
Krysh

i agree with ur statement and seems legit to have to wait for like 1~ more week till every1 plays and tiers rearrange .... 

but 1 serious question: Don't u guyz think that ur not rly doing ur job there ? ... Players have to wait .... wait ... u land a patch ... we have to wait for u guyz to see if it's working ?! i mean ur getting real money out of us .... and we're .... waiting..... Aren't u guyz like offending us too much w.o a REAL deal of improvement ? Let's say in 1-2 weeks things won't get changed THAT MUCH .... we will WAIT again for u guyz to deploy another patch to try to fix ur last mistake ? ... Sry, but improve ur coders srsly, many games have the "Arena" systems and theyr working super good .... U guyz are alredy on the market for some years, and u still don't have a good Arena system ?!? dunno if to take it like a joke, or some "we don't rly care about ur opinions that much, we got donators everyday walleting us " 😎

I undersand u guyz started making let's say "50grant / week" ....

How about u guyz make 30grant / week and bring more ppl around by improving ur systems ? 

Dunno, for now, i feel like playing AgeOfEmpires2021 that has problems updating to the nowadays requirements of working well :)))

Sry if we (comunity) sound harsh or angry, but srsly .... work for ur comunity. We waste real time + money to get around with u, and u have to understand that.

I'll make sure to feedback in 1 week again :D Atm, look a bit of the roasters in Bronze 3, after 3-4 Refresh page =)))) . 

i

May 21, 2021, 13:5205/21/21
04/14/20
Minin

How can we give any kind of feed back? You have not told us what has been adjusted except for a vague post.

It would really be nice if you were much more transparent so we would know what to be looking for change wise.

You also say bots😁 are not back😈but for the first time in months I am seeing 1 man common teams again. Soooooooo someone is lying or there are a whole lot of nice people giving freee wins 

The 1 man common teams were always just regular players trying to drop a little bit, has nothing to do with the bot teams people were talking about - except, I guess, that they could afford to let their rating drop like that because of the bots allowing them to climb again whenever they wanted to. At times when arena is very hard for almost everyone, you see very few 1 man defenses, so if you're seeing more of them again, it means that indeed your tier got easier. 

May 21, 2021, 14:2105/21/21
01/30/21

I see a very trivial improvement. Which allowed me to gain a level. I finally passed bronze 3 (yeah ^^). I observe that I see roughly one possible opponent per page in bronze 2 (much less in B3). But I lost it all overnight and I'm back to where I started (disheartening)

Conclusion, can do better. It's still a full job to progress in th f ... g arena :/

May 21, 2021, 15:1305/21/21
01/31/21
cedcbt

I see a very trivial improvement. Which allowed me to gain a level. I finally passed bronze 3 (yeah ^^). I observe that I see roughly one possible opponent per page in bronze 2 (much less in B3). But I lost it all overnight and I'm back to where I started (disheartening)

Conclusion, can do better. It's still a full job to progress in th f ... g arena :/

Im in this loop, i will gain some progress in offence, then loose it in 50% deffence battles, than regain in other 50% of defence. Have it since 4-5 weeks now. Staying in limbo in middle of S2 for weeks

May 21, 2021, 16:2505/21/21
11/26/19
Krysh

i'm comming back with an update/feedback. Sry for what i've said, seems like u guyz did change something afterall. 

In 3 hours of perma Refresh page + fight vs those teams i think i'll win, made me from Bronze 2 to Silver 1. Wonder in 1 more week how much will i be able to farm. 

Anyway, thx for the improvement ! ppl don't understand that u can't just auto every battle in arena and expect to win, u need to counter ur enemies, by debuffs / speed. GJ Plarium, u got my 10/10 rates for ur update ;) 

May 21, 2021, 16:4705/21/21
May 21, 2021, 16:54(edited)
10/15/20
mrsork

i'm comming back with an update/feedback. Sry for what i've said, seems like u guyz did change something afterall. 

In 3 hours of perma Refresh page + fight vs those teams i think i'll win, made me from Bronze 2 to Silver 1. Wonder in 1 more week how much will i be able to farm. 

Anyway, thx for the improvement ! ppl don't understand that u can't just auto every battle in arena and expect to win, u need to counter ur enemies, by debuffs / speed. GJ Plarium, u got my 10/10 rates for ur update ;) 

People dont think they can 'auto every battle' at all.

Im glad you made it to silver 1, that is still a long long way away from being able to actually get a useful number of medals however

I just checked my own latest page and refreshed and ive dropped from S4 into S3 since i logged on a few hours ago. and my opponents are pretty much exactly  the same as before the patch.

Assuming that others are not seeing an improvement because they 'just want to auto every battle' is not really accurate. The algorithm which doubles down on player power will affect people differently. Those with high player power will most likely have a different experience to those with lower.

i

Edit- back into silver 4 now as i won a few of the speed races, but it seems with a couple of million player power its harder to hold S4 now.

May 21, 2021, 16:5105/21/21
May 21, 2021, 16:59(edited)
09/21/20
davidmao7612

Another question will be: how many player will stay when they see their Great Hall will take 10 years to complete?

Could help this - give out great hall tokens in all content. Stop making a game wide bonus be tied to one badly flawed part of the game.

May 21, 2021, 17:2705/21/21
02/14/21
Drambuie

Could help this - give out great hall tokens in all content. Stop making a game wide bonus be tied to one badly flawed part of the game.

Another option is to get one medal for fighting and two for winning, that way we can atleast go some where in building great hall, and more peopel will play just for the medals, and dont complain so mutch for not going anywhere on GH. But then again we are still stuck in bronze

May 21, 2021, 19:0105/21/21
03/25/21

Hell nahh its still crazy i'm 45 days in and i have to deal with teams of 2 to 4 legos!! i need good gear but you need good champs to get good gear ... vicious circle ...  Arena ios still not fair and i need to reach silver?! Yeah next year😂

May 21, 2021, 20:2205/21/21
09/13/19

Awesome "fix". Players were already matched via their player power pre-update. That wasn't the issue.. and players are still losing 9-11 points per defensive battle loss, so big lie there as well.

I can't wait for a competitor to actually enter this chat.

May 21, 2021, 21:2405/21/21
May 21, 2021, 21:26(edited)
11/26/19
trevor.wilson

People dont think they can 'auto every battle' at all.

Im glad you made it to silver 1, that is still a long long way away from being able to actually get a useful number of medals however

I just checked my own latest page and refreshed and ive dropped from S4 into S3 since i logged on a few hours ago. and my opponents are pretty much exactly  the same as before the patch.

Assuming that others are not seeing an improvement because they 'just want to auto every battle' is not really accurate. The algorithm which doubles down on player power will affect people differently. Those with high player power will most likely have a different experience to those with lower.

i

Edit- back into silver 4 now as i won a few of the speed races, but it seems with a couple of million player power its harder to hold S4 now.

Got to agree, i reached Silver 1, but i refreshed the page like duzens of times and can't find 1 team to beat anymore lmao ... I thought it's fixed :( .... Imagine the pre-last quest for Arbiter: Reach Gold 1 in Classic Arena ... purely imposible lol. As u guyz also said, even keeping urself in the Silver3-4 tiers is difficult. So yeah, system's still not configured well i guess. Can't wait to see what's gonna be their response toward this. I understand arena should be HARD, but not imposible still .... Imagine i'm playing for 1 year and a half and still can't pass Silver ... wich should be a big question for @Plarium. I mean, we wanna play the game, but how ridiculous can it be sometime for us to still stick around ? lawl. 1 year and a half, and i can't pass half quests for a Lego that others had just too ez 😈 .

They should keep gold 2 and above like rly hard, but imposibru to even get to the Gold ... just LoL 😌

Voilla, what we meet in Silver 1 =)))) 

i