All Categories

Speed Comparison Tournament

Speed Comparison Tournament

Search
Comments
May 20, 2021, 17:3705/20/21
05/13/19
Lindron

Player  J  you  started  your  whole random trolling  campaign against  me  by  stating  speed  teams  are  only  an  issue  to  "low  tier  players"  yet  you  keep  trying  to  prove  it  is  not  an  issue  by  talking  about  what  high  players do/have. Those  are  your  own  words  sir.  You  are  talking  out  both  ends  and  you  are  contradicting  your  own  self.

Here  is  the  scoop  Player  J  ...  Im  new  to  Raid  comments  and  i  had  to  do  some  looking  around   and  i  found  just  what  i  figured  ...  you  are  the  troll  in  here. Like  literally  the  definition of  a  troll. The  fact  of  the  matter  is  I ,  as  a  customer  of  Plarium,  posed  an  opinion  of  their  product  to  them  ...  and  while  it  is  an  open  forum  and  all  can  speak  you  sir  are  just  being  rude  and  confrontational for  no  reason.  This  of  course  can  leave  a  bad  taste  in  the  mouths  of  Plariums  customers  and  Plarium  might  should  consider taking  a  look  at  that  and  you.  If  you  feel  so  strongly about  what  you  have  to  say  then  at  some  point  you  would  be  better served  to  start  your  own  thread  rather  than  trying  to  repeatly  attack  one  of  Plariums  customers  because  they  have  a  different opinion on  the  product  than  you.  Do  you  do  this  for  every  product  you  use?

Anyhow  while  it  was  fun  retorting  to  your  attempts  at  trying  to  flex  ...  this  will  have  to  be  the  end  of  out  conversation as  there  is  zero  good  reasons  to  speak  with  someone  whose  whole  intention is to troll  people.  Cya!

I'm  not  trolling.

Some  of  the  things  you  are  saying  are  wrong.

Some  of  the  things  you  are  saying  are  short  sighted.

When  you  ask  the  game  to  change  buffs/debuffs,  it  effects  everyone.

You  are  not  only  Plarium  customer.

Some  people  have  played  2  years  +  spent  thousand  of  dollars.

Do  you  honestly  think  people should  be  happy  about  your  change?

You  want  the  game  to  change  Arena  Game  Mechanics.

Game  Mechanics  which  have  been  in  place  for  2+  years.

And  here  is  another  tip  for  you.

If  I  make  new  thread  telling  the  game  I  diagree  with  you,  They  will  combine  the  new  thread  with  this  thread  becuase  they  dont  want  50  different  threads  talking  about  same  topic.

They  will  often  try  to  combine  them  all  into  1  thread.

You  would  know  this  if  you  wasn't  new  to  Raid  Comment  Section.

It  is  in  my  best  interest as  a  Raid  Commentor  to  state  my  disagreement with  you  in  the  thread  you  created.

You  have  given  no  counter  points  to  my  arguments.

Furthermore,  The  only  thing  you  have  said  is  an  opinion.

You are  a  Raid  Customer who dont  like  getting  1  shot.

I am  a  Raid  Customer who  loves  1  shotting  people!

Why  dont  you  state  your  case  like  a  normal  person.

May 20, 2021, 18:1205/20/21
07/31/20
Minin

What are we to rely on then?

Sometimes the things youpost make no sense at all, sorry.

Mod does not mean know everything (I think he/she know nothing, under my view point, lol), his/her job is to calm you down. 

OpheliaA1Moderator
May 20, 2021, 21:1505/20/21
03/11/19

Hello op

''can buffs  and  debuffs  be  nerfed/weaked''

q/ which buffs and why?   

''there  is  no  reason  a  match should  be  over  in  the  first  round''

q/ is it unfair if a player in chess wins in 3 turns because the opponent wasn't prepared?  there's many ways to deal with problematic defences, it is the players goal to make such problematic defences to win defence battles

''versus  a  player  the  game  says  is  approximately your  equal.''

q/player performace can be pinpointed exactly through data, however in real like this data is more dynamic and complicated. 100 players in the same league cant all be equal, there will always be classifications within classifications, the dropping the maintaining the rising etc 

thank you for your in put

kind regards

May 21, 2021, 03:0505/21/21
May 21, 2021, 03:09(edited)
12/20/20
OpheliaA1

Hello op

''can buffs  and  debuffs  be  nerfed/weaked''

q/ which buffs and why?   

''there  is  no  reason  a  match should  be  over  in  the  first  round''

q/ is it unfair if a player in chess wins in 3 turns because the opponent wasn't prepared?  there's many ways to deal with problematic defences, it is the players goal to make such problematic defences to win defence battles

''versus  a  player  the  game  says  is  approximately your  equal.''

q/player performace can be pinpointed exactly through data, however in real like this data is more dynamic and complicated. 100 players in the same league cant all be equal, there will always be classifications within classifications, the dropping the maintaining the rising etc 

thank you for your in put

kind regards

Hey OpheliaA1 ... thanks for inquiring! While I will try to touch on everything you mentioned ... I will say you only asked one question, which I have already answered multiple times, and the rest were  statements on your part in such a manner as not to be questioned ... so I will do my best!

which buffs and why?

Buffs/debuffs that amplify for the good or bad ... like “increase attack 50%”. Not buffs/debuffs that are stat-less ... like “counterattack”. The reason is to lower the number of matches encountered that are reduced to who is the fastest and thus  over in the first round ... which is the case more often than not in Bronze through Gold. If one team gets up increase 50% attack and decrease your defense by 60% you are toast unless you built a team that was so tanky that you will never be able to damage down the other team. Now take those exact same teams but now your opponent only gets increase attack 25% and your defense is only dropped by 30% ... you are still gonna get smacked because your opponent has invested in more speed but you are far more likely to at least survive enough to have a chance to recover. Also I think it is worth noting that the watering down of buffs/debuffs opens up arena to far more of the hundreds of heroes in Raid ... based on the way it is now you have to choose from among a small percentage of the heroes to get exactly what is required to have a chance at winning. “Meta’s” are not healthy for a game that is meant to, by design, have countless options.

is it unfair if a player in chess wins in 3 turns because the opponent wasn't prepared?  there's many ways to deal with problematic defences, it is the players goal to make such problematic defences to win defence battles

I never said a players skill and tactics shouldn’t pay off ... I asked buffs/debuffs could be watered down. They would be watered down for both sides ... so all is still equal. The only difference is most matches would be decided by choices made in the fight rather than before the fight. And for the record it is actually fine as is ... I’ve been playing this game for well over a year now and have competed all the way to Gold 4 and this is the first time I’ve made a suggestion ... it is just a suggestion.

player performace can be pinpointed exactly through data, however in real like this data is more dynamic and complicated. 100 players in the same league cant all be equal, there will always be classifications within classifications, the dropping the maintaining the rising etc

I literally said “approximately”. I understand it is not possible to keep everything perfectly equal and in live time. Are you suggesting that Raid’s match making process isn’t at least approximate? Because if not that is going to open a big can of worms with all the folks that have been complaining that it isn’t in their opinion. I give the benefit of the doubt that it is approximately equal.

I hope this helped explain my thinking ... if not it’s fine ... I am done in this thread anyhow. Some of the other users of your forums have made sure that this wasn’t worth it to express myself.

OpheliaA1Moderator
Jun 4, 2021, 19:4806/04/21
03/11/19
Lindron

Hey OpheliaA1 ... thanks for inquiring! While I will try to touch on everything you mentioned ... I will say you only asked one question, which I have already answered multiple times, and the rest were  statements on your part in such a manner as not to be questioned ... so I will do my best!

which buffs and why?

Buffs/debuffs that amplify for the good or bad ... like “increase attack 50%”. Not buffs/debuffs that are stat-less ... like “counterattack”. The reason is to lower the number of matches encountered that are reduced to who is the fastest and thus  over in the first round ... which is the case more often than not in Bronze through Gold. If one team gets up increase 50% attack and decrease your defense by 60% you are toast unless you built a team that was so tanky that you will never be able to damage down the other team. Now take those exact same teams but now your opponent only gets increase attack 25% and your defense is only dropped by 30% ... you are still gonna get smacked because your opponent has invested in more speed but you are far more likely to at least survive enough to have a chance to recover. Also I think it is worth noting that the watering down of buffs/debuffs opens up arena to far more of the hundreds of heroes in Raid ... based on the way it is now you have to choose from among a small percentage of the heroes to get exactly what is required to have a chance at winning. “Meta’s” are not healthy for a game that is meant to, by design, have countless options.

is it unfair if a player in chess wins in 3 turns because the opponent wasn't prepared?  there's many ways to deal with problematic defences, it is the players goal to make such problematic defences to win defence battles

I never said a players skill and tactics shouldn’t pay off ... I asked buffs/debuffs could be watered down. They would be watered down for both sides ... so all is still equal. The only difference is most matches would be decided by choices made in the fight rather than before the fight. And for the record it is actually fine as is ... I’ve been playing this game for well over a year now and have competed all the way to Gold 4 and this is the first time I’ve made a suggestion ... it is just a suggestion.

player performace can be pinpointed exactly through data, however in real like this data is more dynamic and complicated. 100 players in the same league cant all be equal, there will always be classifications within classifications, the dropping the maintaining the rising etc

I literally said “approximately”. I understand it is not possible to keep everything perfectly equal and in live time. Are you suggesting that Raid’s match making process isn’t at least approximate? Because if not that is going to open a big can of worms with all the folks that have been complaining that it isn’t in their opinion. I give the benefit of the doubt that it is approximately equal.

I hope this helped explain my thinking ... if not it’s fine ... I am done in this thread anyhow. Some of the other users of your forums have made sure that this wasn’t worth it to express myself.

Hello op

your input is highly valuable, appreciated and respected

it was initially forwarded to the devs, however my questioning was only to get closer to a more practical suggestion, practical meaning to gain more insight into the intentions and perhaps even elaborate onto the idea even further

again thank you for the time and effort you put into the suggestion and responses, much appreciated

kind regards