All Categories

for a God sake...that Arena mission...

for a God sake...that Arena mission...

Search
Comments
May 28, 2021, 02:1005/28/21
07/11/20
Harbby

Unfortunately I  don't  get  paid,  I  just  have  a  lot  of  time  on  my  hands.  

I'm  not  saying  that  the  arena  is  perfect,  all  I'm  saying  is  that  people  actually  have  to  work  for  it.  I  farm  dragon  several nights  a  week  with  my  auto  runs  while  i  sleep.  My  Arbiter  has  gone  from  305  speed  to  312  speed  in  the few  months  I've  had  her. This  game  is  designed  to  be  a  slow  grind,  if  it  wasn't  people  would  get  to  end  game  and  then  get  bored  way  too  fast.

Kind of like saying Joe Bloggs who has a minimum wage job at $15 per hour can also join the millionaires' club if he religiously works 40 hours per week 52 weeks per year and equally religiously saves 20% of his sub poverty level wage.

1,000,000/3/40/52 = 160 

Oh look, he has to live to 160 years. But no doubt he's has a rich, fulfilling and most importantly a FUN life, heh? 

Oh and btw, I do so admire your deft and skillful, not to mention FUN, use of autoclickers while you sleep. Now that's what I call "working for it" indeed!     

May 28, 2021, 02:1705/28/21
07/05/19
Harbby

I've  stated  it  multiple  times  in  multiple  threads.  I  have  only  recently  climbed  out  of  silver  into  gold  4  myself,  and  without  meta  champs.  It  IS  possible  to  make  those  changes  and  advance  in  Arena.  But  no  one  wants  to  hear  that  it  CAN  be  done,  it's  just  slower.  

Possible but unfeasible... You said it yourself, you farm dragon even while you sleep. I've played this game since 1+ year ago, this game took as much time as my job! Maybe even more.

The amount of grind needed is possible, but definitely undoable for most people. This is why I've decided to stop playing around 6 months ago, because the time it took to play this game just keeps climbing up. I've decided to look back at the game because of my clan mates, but I found that the problem I meet 1+ year ago still persist and even got worse that I tell my clan mates to just take my account if they need it.

It doesn't need that much amount of grinding to get to gold 4 when I quit the game (I quit 6 months ago at G4 mind you), but it needs you to play even longer and longer to keep that position.

For new players, the amount of grind just doesn't justify the progress gained. To illustrate my point, I'd suggest for you to try Dead Ahead Zombie Warfare, it has some solid and fun gameplay, but like Raid, for new players, the amount of grind needed is highly frustrating, the amount of food (that game equivalent of gears) needed to upgrade your heroes to get in game progression is just frustrating. I suggest another game because it's just not the same frustrating experience if you just start over with a second account in Raid.

You said you don't have the "meta" heroes, but I am willing to say that you most likely are following the speed meta itself. So yeah, possible but definitely not feasible for people who still have a life outside of raid.

May 28, 2021, 02:2805/28/21
01/04/20
Elvie Honeydripper

Kind of like saying Joe Bloggs who has a minimum wage job at $15 per hour can also join the millionaires' club if he religiously works 40 hours per week 52 weeks per year and equally religiously saves 20% of his sub poverty level wage.

1,000,000/3/40/52 = 160 

Oh look, he has to live to 160 years. But no doubt he's has a rich, fulfilling and most importantly a FUN life, heh? 

Oh and btw, I do so admire your deft and skillful, not to mention FUN, use of autoclickers while you sleep. Now that's what I call "working for it" indeed!     

...  i  have  100  auto  battles  that  I  use  at  night.  But  good  try.  

May 28, 2021, 02:3305/28/21
01/04/20
lee.ozz.0213

Possible but unfeasible... You said it yourself, you farm dragon even while you sleep. I've played this game since 1+ year ago, this game took as much time as my job! Maybe even more.

The amount of grind needed is possible, but definitely undoable for most people. This is why I've decided to stop playing around 6 months ago, because the time it took to play this game just keeps climbing up. I've decided to look back at the game because of my clan mates, but I found that the problem I meet 1+ year ago still persist and even got worse that I tell my clan mates to just take my account if they need it.

It doesn't need that much amount of grinding to get to gold 4 when I quit the game (I quit 6 months ago at G4 mind you), but it needs you to play even longer and longer to keep that position.

For new players, the amount of grind just doesn't justify the progress gained. To illustrate my point, I'd suggest for you to try Dead Ahead Zombie Warfare, it has some solid and fun gameplay, but like Raid, for new players, the amount of grind needed is highly frustrating, the amount of food (that game equivalent of gears) needed to upgrade your heroes to get in game progression is just frustrating. I suggest another game because it's just not the same frustrating experience if you just start over with a second account in Raid.

You said you don't have the "meta" heroes, but I am willing to say that you most likely are following the speed meta itself. So yeah, possible but definitely not feasible for people who still have a life outside of raid.

I  agree  with  you,  most  new  players  aren't  prepared  to  invest  as much  time  as  is  required  to  succeed  in  this  game. And  I  also  agree  with  the  community  at  large,  I  want  them  to  find  ways  to  reduce  the  amount  of  time  it  takes  each  day  to  do  everything.

Which  is  why  I  always  tell  my  friends  who  ask  aboht  it  not  to  play  if  they  don't  want  a  slow  grind  game  or  to  pay tons  of  money  to  succeed  faster.

When  I  hit  g4  earlier  this  year  I  guess  I  followed  the  speed  meta.  I  used  Gorgorab  to  get  to  g2  and  then  pulled  Lyssandra  and  she  took  me  to  g4.  In  g3  I  pulled  Madame.  

Now,  my  whole  team  is  Meta.  I  have  Arbi  from  missions  and  I  pulled  Tormin  during  a  2x  event.  Madame  and  Ithos.  

May 28, 2021, 07:5905/28/21
May 28, 2021, 08:03(edited)
07/05/19
Harbby

I  agree  with  you,  most  new  players  aren't  prepared  to  invest  as much  time  as  is  required  to  succeed  in  this  game. And  I  also  agree  with  the  community  at  large,  I  want  them  to  find  ways  to  reduce  the  amount  of  time  it  takes  each  day  to  do  everything.

Which  is  why  I  always  tell  my  friends  who  ask  aboht  it  not  to  play  if  they  don't  want  a  slow  grind  game  or  to  pay tons  of  money  to  succeed  faster.

When  I  hit  g4  earlier  this  year  I  guess  I  followed  the  speed  meta.  I  used  Gorgorab  to  get  to  g2  and  then  pulled  Lyssandra  and  she  took  me  to  g4.  In  g3  I  pulled  Madame.  

Now,  my  whole  team  is  Meta.  I  have  Arbi  from  missions  and  I  pulled  Tormin  during  a  2x  event.  Madame  and  Ithos.  

There's a slow burn game, then there's a paywall.

Slow burn if there's an actual slow and steady continual progression. Paywall when a steady progression comes to a screeching halt because the next progression becomes too far to achieve.

Arena is the paywall type.  Again, possible to be overcome as an F2P but unfeasible.

But then again that is the trapping of freemium mobile games. Hence why I decided to buy a switch instead.

Oooh and if the type of player/customer Plarium is looking are people like you, who can play almost 24/7, I guess that solves why Arena will keep getting harder and harder because soon, there will be very little active player and arena will keep shrinking and will keep pushing people further down

May 28, 2021, 12:1105/28/21
01/04/20
lee.ozz.0213

There's a slow burn game, then there's a paywall.

Slow burn if there's an actual slow and steady continual progression. Paywall when a steady progression comes to a screeching halt because the next progression becomes too far to achieve.

Arena is the paywall type.  Again, possible to be overcome as an F2P but unfeasible.

But then again that is the trapping of freemium mobile games. Hence why I decided to buy a switch instead.

Oooh and if the type of player/customer Plarium is looking are people like you, who can play almost 24/7, I guess that solves why Arena will keep getting harder and harder because soon, there will be very little active player and arena will keep shrinking and will keep pushing people further down

I  don't  play  24/7,  I  work  12  hours  a  day  and  can't  have  my  phone  on  me  lol.  

May 28, 2021, 12:3705/28/21
02/14/21
Harbby

I  don't  play  24/7,  I  work  12  hours  a  day  and  can't  have  my  phone  on  me  lol.  

Can i get your Doctors phone# as the happy pills he gives you seem to be pretty awesome and i want some 😂

May 28, 2021, 12:3905/28/21
01/04/20
Minin

Can i get your Doctors phone# as the happy pills he gives you seem to be pretty awesome and i want some 😂

300mg  of  Welbutrin.  :)

May 29, 2021, 03:0005/29/21
May 29, 2021, 03:00(edited)
07/05/19
Harbby

Well I'm sorry I have a hard time believing that, or the other possibility, you're using that tools BGE recently expose.

May 29, 2021, 04:1905/29/21
May 29, 2021, 16:40(edited)
01/04/20
lee.ozz.0213

Well I'm sorry I have a hard time believing that, or the other possibility, you're using that tools BGE recently expose.

Nope, wrong again.

I use my 100 auto runs on dragon almost every night  while  I  sleep. And as I'm sure you know, 100 runs over 10 nights equals 1,000 runs. Now spread that out 3 or 4 times a week since January 2021.

So  this  is  the end of  the  21st  week  of  the  year,  and  lets  say  I  only  did  3  nights  a  week,   again  just  my  100  auto  runs  while  i  sleep.  3x21  =  63.  63x100=  6,300  run.  And  that's  a  low  estimate since  3  was  the  minimum  number  I  set  for  myself.

I  also have  3  or  4  nights  off  a  week,  and  besides  the  gym ,  I  don't  really  go  anywhere  else  right  now.  But  that  being  said,  I'm  mostly  looking  at  my  PS5  wishing  there  were  more  games  for  it.  

May 29, 2021, 04:3305/29/21
05/13/19

THE  GAME  HAS  FIXED  ARENA!

ARENA  IS  WORKING AS  INTENDED!

I  helped  4  people reach  Gold  Arena.

-  1  of  them  reach  Gold  3

-  1  of  them  reach  Gold  2

-  2  of  them  reach  Gold  1

First  player  was  stuck  in  Silver  1  ------->  He  reached  Gold  1

Second  player  was  stuck  in  Bronze  4  -->  He  reached  Gold  2

Third  player  was  stuck  in  Silver  2  ------>  He  reached  Gold  1

Fourth  player  was  stuck  in  Silver  4  ---->  He  reached  Gold  3

May 29, 2021, 11:1505/29/21
05/02/14

Is to soon to say if work or not.

For some work for others dont, until platinium saay real numbers how many reach gold will be hard to tell.

Im stuck in the same tier, i reach more easy but still stuck.

May 29, 2021, 12:2605/29/21
05/03/21

Arena isn't bugged.....this company uses bot accounts, that are stacked so the arena is about impossible unless you spend a lot of money.   Is a PTW game.

May 29, 2021, 21:4905/29/21
May 29, 2021, 21:53(edited)
01/27/21
Harbby

I've  stated  it  multiple  times  in  multiple  threads.  I  have  only  recently  climbed  out  of  silver  into  gold  4  myself,  and  without  meta  champs.  It  IS  possible  to  make  those  changes  and  advance  in  Arena.  But  no  one  wants  to  hear  that  it  CAN  be  done,  it's  just  slower.  

I know it can be done.  Read my post.  The issue is whether it is a reasonable climb.  Of course you'll eventually get enough speed gear.  Read what I said.  There is a logical PROGRESS in most games and in other areas of this game.  In the arena though, the progress is not linear and sometimes there is a regression.  It makes zero sense in terms of game design.  That is the issue, not whether or not it is possible.  I could get into gold in 20 minutes (silver 4 right now) if I deleted every single character on my account who wasn't on my arena team.  That is a very, very, very bad game design.  It is not logical that when you do things to your account that do not effect your arena team, you make progress in the arena.  They are unrelated actions and should have no effect on each other.

May 30, 2021, 01:1705/30/21
07/05/19
Quintinar

I know it can be done.  Read my post.  The issue is whether it is a reasonable climb.  Of course you'll eventually get enough speed gear.  Read what I said.  There is a logical PROGRESS in most games and in other areas of this game.  In the arena though, the progress is not linear and sometimes there is a regression.  It makes zero sense in terms of game design.  That is the issue, not whether or not it is possible.  I could get into gold in 20 minutes (silver 4 right now) if I deleted every single character on my account who wasn't on my arena team.  That is a very, very, very bad game design.  It is not logical that when you do things to your account that do not effect your arena team, you make progress in the arena.  They are unrelated actions and should have no effect on each other.

Meh, it turns out many people that are ahead was using some tools that are now blowing up in YouTube channels, kinda surprised noone talks about it here.

Jun 16, 2021, 18:3806/16/21
04/30/20

How  can  i  opt  out  of  these  damn  shitty  updates,  i  dont  care  about  tour  sales  and  i  dont  want  my  teams  to  be  screwed  over  every  time ,  when  the  weak ,  lower  level  players  destroy  me  and  i  cant  even  do  anything to  them,  0  in  a  row  for  them  and  i  cant  even  budge  their  armor.  Translated  russian  players  to  destroy  my  best  players  in  one  shot