All Categories

for a God sake...that Arena mission...

for a God sake...that Arena mission...

Search
Comments
May 18, 2021, 15:5905/18/21
04/10/21
Rufus Shinra

Welcome aboard, and thanks for the sub ! I haven't uploaded many takeovers in a while but will make sure to do so for the next F2P arena request. 

just subbed to u

May 18, 2021, 17:1905/18/21
11/29/20

i don't understand these threads, pretty sure i'm the only one in the game without an arbiter, so where are these other people coming from?

the progress missions will never be fixed until they make multiple arena's, one for those who have completed them and one for those who haven't.

May 19, 2021, 00:2705/19/21
May 19, 2021, 09:07(edited)
04/29/20

so, as i see this all shiny new content will be just Movies and Facebook post for most of us...who cares, i think just find something else for play....dont have nerve system to play after second year with no progress, same and same again and to know that i must play 2 more years just for 1 quest...what to say, make almost all NM campaign, almost all level 20 dungeons and almost all normal Doom Tower and now can proceed to Bronze arenas...thats greath joke already....need 300+ speed for Gold...no,  300+ speed for Bronze, thats the truth...important part of gameplay they say...joke again, even bigger....

May 19, 2021, 11:4905/19/21
04/18/19

Standard Reply

>>>>>>>> WORKING AS INTENDED  <<<<<<<< 

You too can WIn in Arena ,,, Just Farm lvl 25 Dungeons ,,, Farm HARD Doom Tower

Get all your heros to 6 star , +16 Gear with 350 plus speed .........

Oh Ya, you also need the right Heros

because the Cookie Cutter winning Speed Nuke team you built 

has the WRONG heros and they are too Slow 

BUY MORE SACRED SHARDS

then you can have an Arbiter too !! 

May 19, 2021, 12:0005/19/21
02/14/21
FluffyPudding

Standard Reply

>>>>>>>> WORKING AS INTENDED  <<<<<<<< 

You too can WIn in Arena ,,, Just Farm lvl 25 Dungeons ,,, Farm HARD Doom Tower

Get all your heros to 6 star , +16 Gear with 350 plus speed .........

Oh Ya, you also need the right Heros

because the Cookie Cutter winning Speed Nuke team you built 

has the WRONG heros and they are too Slow 

BUY MORE SACRED SHARDS

then you can have an Arbiter too !! 

You forgot 

GET GUD! DA -N NOOB

May 19, 2021, 22:5605/19/21
01/27/21
Rufus Shinra

Benzo's advice was pertinent, and although your frustration is founded, It is nonetheless true that one needs both knowledge of the game, proper champions and especially proper gear. I also do takeovers for accounts trying to reach higher arena tiers, from bronze to gold and the trend I noticed is that there are two kinds of arena players : Very early game arena players failing to get to high bronze or silver and not realizing that their gear is just not good enough ( Farming dungeons sub 20) to those I suggest to improve their dungeon farming , the second category has the right gear but uses it sub optimally or incorrectly. ( more on this later )   

Howvere in order to get the proper gear one needs to be  : 

- Farming dragon 20 and/or forging 5 and 6* perception

- Have at least advanced enough in FWs to farm 3 and 4* glyphs. 

The above needs to be done daily or at least as oten as possible. Even as 100% F2P you can dedicate your resources to a specific goal and achieve it over time. 

For the second category they need to have more than 1 team of arena champions generaly at least 6to 8 Arena built champs will be needed, Picking your fights doesn't mean running away from every legendary and epic team with ( scary looking champs and higher pp ) Learning to read comps , identify ones that are actually weak is key to increasing your win rate and thus progressing. Arena defense too is just as important. 

With this in mind , the fix is hopefully coming out this week, which ever form it takes, improving one's account and gear and understanding synergies will always net better progress. 

That is horrendous advice to give someone trying to get to gold.  The more FWs you are farming, the worse your matchups will be in arena Bronze and Silver due to the horrendous matchmaking based on account power (which is based on total characters, levels, and gear even if it is horrendous gear on food champs).  Right now for the anena experience to actually be a new game experience, you need to do something like iamsteamin and keep your account ludicrously low by feeding every single new champ to just focus on your arena team.  If you do that you can see bronze and silver matchups which make sense, although even he despite doing that has mentioned how hard he finds it when he custom-built his team to keep the account power low to game the algorithm.

Now, that all would be good advice if the arena weren't horrendously designed and if this game made sense.  Heck, if the arena were well designed, one might even be able to farm the great hall to improve your account!  It would be fun.

May 20, 2021, 09:4405/20/21
04/12/21

Farming dragon 20 and/or forging 5 and 6* perception

- Have at least advanced enough in FWs to farm 3 and 4* glyphs.  

Those 2 "little" items can take someone a year maybe more

May 20, 2021, 12:3005/20/21
04/29/20

So now you start Arena Tournament again...without any fix...how the hell we can do it...i won, what 10 of 15 battles and didn get even first reward...well, just another fusion i will not get i suppose...even winning, seems impossible, because point for Bronze win are so little and i just cant get out of Bronze trough all this Arbiters, Kumars, Gorgorabs and Lilitus there....more SPEED, i know....well, just another uncmplete fragment fusion, i already must got used to it...why the HELL you dont do this tournament AFTER the fix....or just to frustrate us more and more....i will stop, because next word who came in my head are just too harsh, will close game, will forget about this crapy fusion events and will go to make tons of zerling to relieve this feeling that i have been f...d again...

May 25, 2021, 11:3205/25/21
05/24/19
Quintinar

That is horrendous advice to give someone trying to get to gold.  The more FWs you are farming, the worse your matchups will be in arena Bronze and Silver due to the horrendous matchmaking based on account power (which is based on total characters, levels, and gear even if it is horrendous gear on food champs).  Right now for the anena experience to actually be a new game experience, you need to do something like iamsteamin and keep your account ludicrously low by feeding every single new champ to just focus on your arena team.  If you do that you can see bronze and silver matchups which make sense, although even he despite doing that has mentioned how hard he finds it when he custom-built his team to keep the account power low to game the algorithm.

Now, that all would be good advice if the arena weren't horrendously designed and if this game made sense.  Heck, if the arena were well designed, one might even be able to farm the great hall to improve your account!  It would be fun.

I guess my advices is and always will be to focus more on improving one's team regardless of matching algorithms. Granted it can be daunting. But I would much rather prepare for a few weeks/months and have teams that can stand their ground as opposed on relying on fluctuating arena matching algorithms. Just my 2 cents .

May 27, 2021, 23:1305/27/21
01/27/21
Rufus Shinra

I guess my advices is and always will be to focus more on improving one's team regardless of matching algorithms. Granted it can be daunting. But I would much rather prepare for a few weeks/months and have teams that can stand their ground as opposed on relying on fluctuating arena matching algorithms. Just my 2 cents .

There is a progress block that people are facing.  The only way to get past that Plarium created block is to ignore everything except the arena until you've gotten past the first 3 stages of progress missions.  The advice you gave would be great to level up your other teams but will rebound hard-core in the arena.  You say a few weeks/months, but Plarium didn't listen for weeks/months, then said they'd come up with a fix, and then doubled down on the problem.  Try months/years/end-of-game and it would be more accurate based on their track record.  Everything you mentioned makes your account power stronger but does very little to make your individual arena team stronger.  I basically did everything you said and over the last month I dropped from silver 4 to silver 2 and then climbed back up to silver 3.  In the meantime I've gained 18 speed on my speed lead and I'm a tier lower than I was but I sure am farming lots of glyphs.  I'm f2p and just came in 2nd in my dragon tournament during the 2x.  I'm doing everything you claim I should be doing and here's my great hall:

i

I'm on day 121 and my great hall development is 29.  We can go watch youtube clips and see what great hall development used to look like.  275 speed lead if you were wondering.  If the number of tiers were tripled and Gold 4 was the top of the bottom 1/3, the arena would function like a decent game.  As it is, until Plarium finally admit that account power and accout level are very bad metrics for the arena, the advice to any new player should be to keep your account lean and gradually level the great hall with reasonable matchups.  Checkin daily and in 1/2 a year, you'll actually be able to play.

May 27, 2021, 23:3005/27/21
01/04/20
Quintinar

There is a progress block that people are facing.  The only way to get past that Plarium created block is to ignore everything except the arena until you've gotten past the first 3 stages of progress missions.  The advice you gave would be great to level up your other teams but will rebound hard-core in the arena.  You say a few weeks/months, but Plarium didn't listen for weeks/months, then said they'd come up with a fix, and then doubled down on the problem.  Try months/years/end-of-game and it would be more accurate based on their track record.  Everything you mentioned makes your account power stronger but does very little to make your individual arena team stronger.  I basically did everything you said and over the last month I dropped from silver 4 to silver 2 and then climbed back up to silver 3.  In the meantime I've gained 18 speed on my speed lead and I'm a tier lower than I was but I sure am farming lots of glyphs.  I'm f2p and just came in 2nd in my dragon tournament during the 2x.  I'm doing everything you claim I should be doing and here's my great hall:

i

I'm on day 121 and my great hall development is 29.  We can go watch youtube clips and see what great hall development used to look like.  275 speed lead if you were wondering.  If the number of tiers were tripled and Gold 4 was the top of the bottom 1/3, the arena would function like a decent game.  As it is, until Plarium finally admit that account power and accout level are very bad metrics for the arena, the advice to any new player should be to keep your account lean and gradually level the great hall with reasonable matchups.  Checkin daily and in 1/2 a year, you'll actually be able to play.

I  had  the  same  issue  you,  and  everyone  else  is  having.  But  I  started  to  farm  dragon  20  nonstop  for  months.  I  worked  on  my  team  composition,  i  finally  got  my  lead  to  299  speed  and  the  rest  as  high  as  i  could  with  my  debuffer  going  first  and  was  finally  able  to  get  to  gold  4  WITHOUT  an  arbiter  or  any  other  meta  legendaries.  It  can  be  done,  this  is  not  a  fast  paced  game,  it's  meant  to  be  a  challenge.  

May 27, 2021, 23:4005/27/21
07/05/19
Harbby

I  had  the  same  issue  you,  and  everyone  else  is  having.  But  I  started  to  farm  dragon  20  nonstop  for  months.  I  worked  on  my  team  composition,  i  finally  got  my  lead  to  299  speed  and  the  rest  as  high  as  i  could  with  my  debuffer  going  first  and  was  finally  able  to  get  to  gold  4  WITHOUT  an  arbiter  or  any  other  meta  legendaries.  It  can  be  done,  this  is  not  a  fast  paced  game,  it's  meant  to  be  a  challenge.  

So basically, your solution is to grind endlessly on ONE PART of the game and just ignore everything else untill you get the speed needed? Got it! 

May 27, 2021, 23:4105/27/21
01/27/21
Harbby

According to the progress missions, I should already be in Gold 4 since I can complete every single progress mission except the arena missions currently.  The game design thought the arena would be different than it is.  As for the dragon, I am farming it.  I am f2p and came in second in my dragon tournament by using a lot of my saved gems.  I gained 1 speed on my Jorrg.  Ok, I can continue to grind but the grinding makes miniscule gains on the great hall which is necessary for account progression.  The game was designed for easier account progression, they just didn't design it for more and more end-game accounts filtering down from the top.  In any other game I've played, the current game leads would have responded to that and fixed the situation.  In this case they've done nothing.  I get you are trying to offer encouragement, but I am well aware that if I farm dragon for 2 years I can get to gold 4.  What I am not ok with is not letting the developers know that something is fundamentally wrong and they need to manage their game.  If you see something, say something.  Their matchmaking and arena design are broken and gating Great Hall development and progress missions behind something broken leads to a bad game.

May 27, 2021, 23:4305/27/21
02/14/21
Harbby

Harbby

Wow dude you are in every aerna thread going you can do it too, how much are they paying you 😁

I really think they have the account power thing backwards IMO.

In Bronze and Silver it should not be part of the match making metric, so people can collect heros and rewwards from other parts of the game and in Gold where people are more setup for the Aerna account power should be a part of the match making.

Oh well it does not seem like they are listening so I will keep playing but not spending any more.

I will also keep bringing up that account power is a horid metric for match making in the lower teirs.

May 27, 2021, 23:4705/27/21
01/04/20
Minin

Harbby

Wow dude you are in every aerna thread going you can do it too, how much are they paying you 😁

In Bronze and Silver it should not be part of the match making metric, so people can collect heros and rewwards from other parts of the game and in Gold where people are more setup for the Aerna account power should be a part of the match making.

Oh well it does not seem like they are listening so I will keep playing but not spending any more.

I will also keep bringing up that account power is a horid metric for match making in the lower teirs.

Unfortunately I  don't  get  paid,  I  just  have  a  lot  of  time  on  my  hands.  

I'm  not  saying  that  the  arena  is  perfect,  all  I'm  saying  is  that  people  actually  have  to  work  for  it.  I  farm  dragon  several nights  a  week  with  my  auto  runs  while  i  sleep.  My  Arbiter  has  gone  from  305  speed  to  312  speed  in  the few  months  I've  had  her. This  game  is  designed  to  be  a  slow  grind,  if  it  wasn't  people  would  get  to  end  game  and  then  get  bored  way  too  fast.

May 27, 2021, 23:5005/27/21
07/05/19
Minin

Harbby

This is a late stage syndrome in many mobile games, you better start looking for a new game, since I think this game won't last another year.

May 27, 2021, 23:5005/27/21
02/14/21
Harbby

Unfortunately I  don't  get  paid,  I  just  have  a  lot  of  time  on  my  hands.  

I'm  not  saying  that  the  arena  is  perfect,  all  I'm  saying  is  that  people  actually  have  to  work  for  it.  I  farm  dragon  several nights  a  week  with  my  auto  runs  while  i  sleep.  My  Arbiter  has  gone  from  305  speed  to  312  speed  in  the few  months  I've  had  her. This  game  is  designed  to  be  a  slow  grind,  if  it  wasn't  people  would  get  to  end  game  and  then  get  bored  way  too  fast.

But people are leaving before they hot account power 60 out of fustration, and that info was from their Anniversy vid to promote that game.🤔

Hey watch this vid and come play but you will want to quit because we do not know how to make the Arena fun.😈

May 27, 2021, 23:5305/27/21
01/04/20
Minin

But people are leaving before they hot account power 60 out of fustration, and that info was from their Anniversy vid to promote that game.🤔

Hey watch this vid and come play but you will want to quit because we do not know how to make the Arena fun.😈

There  will  always  be  impatient  people.  I  always  make  sure  to  tell  everyone  that  progression  in  this  game  can  take  months  once  you  get  to  mid-late  game.  I  want  them  to  know  what  they're  getting  into.  

Too  many  people  want  to  get  on,  buy  a  few  champs,  run  a  dungeon  and  be  in  platinum  and  1  keying  UNM.  

The  game  designers  are  doing  the  best  they  can  and  changes  to  key  features  of  the  game  take  time.  

May 28, 2021, 00:1205/28/21
01/27/21
Harbby

There  will  always  be  impatient  people.  I  always  make  sure  to  tell  everyone  that  progression  in  this  game  can  take  months  once  you  get  to  mid-late  game.  I  want  them  to  know  what  they're  getting  into.  

Too  many  people  want  to  get  on,  buy  a  few  champs,  run  a  dungeon  and  be  in  platinum  and  1  keying  UNM.  

The  game  designers  are  doing  the  best  they  can  and  changes  to  key  features  of  the  game  take  time.  

There is a world of difference between wanting to be in Platinum and wanting the progress missions to actually indicate the progress your account should take.  The clan boss is a great example.  Week after week, most of us gradually improve our clan boss team and see tangible results.  We progress from stage to stage to stage.  Within each stage we progress from 4 keys to 3 keys to 2 keys to 1 key.  That progress doesn't exist in the arena.  In the arena, we end up moving backwards as we get stronger.  It would be like spending a month getting stronger and going from 2 keys on Nightmare to 3 keys on nightmare because the game decided to make your nightmare clanboss harder based on your account progression.

May 28, 2021, 01:4105/28/21
01/04/20
Quintinar

There is a world of difference between wanting to be in Platinum and wanting the progress missions to actually indicate the progress your account should take.  The clan boss is a great example.  Week after week, most of us gradually improve our clan boss team and see tangible results.  We progress from stage to stage to stage.  Within each stage we progress from 4 keys to 3 keys to 2 keys to 1 key.  That progress doesn't exist in the arena.  In the arena, we end up moving backwards as we get stronger.  It would be like spending a month getting stronger and going from 2 keys on Nightmare to 3 keys on nightmare because the game decided to make your nightmare clanboss harder based on your account progression.

I've  stated  it  multiple  times  in  multiple  threads.  I  have  only  recently  climbed  out  of  silver  into  gold  4  myself,  and  without  meta  champs.  It  IS  possible  to  make  those  changes  and  advance  in  Arena.  But  no  one  wants  to  hear  that  it  CAN  be  done,  it's  just  slower.