All Categories

for a God sake...that Arena mission...

Search
May 18, 2021, 00:1305/18/21
04/29/20

...so many new content, just inaccessible because of one bugged quest...183 New Progress Missions and no way to get to them, because first we must take Gold 4 Arena - impossible because Arena is Bugged and even with that so waited patch you will fix only bronze and silver...great ....may i go back after 2 more years and then mission will be accomplishable if in this time Arena is fixed....when you stuck your players on this for, in my case near a half a YEAR, well, they stop even trying....and lose interest....remove that BROKEN thing from Mission line for a God sake, it broke gameplay of all your players from Years...are you dont see that so little part of people can progress in Your New Content because of just one little removable impossible crapy bug... 

Views
Comments
Comments
May 18, 2021, 00:2905/18/21
12/19/19

lmao

May 18, 2021, 00:4305/18/21
May 18, 2021, 00:44(edited)
04/12/19

Hello  there!

im  sorry  to  hear  you  are  having  a  hard  time  in  arena  trying  to  reach  Gold  IV.  I  personally  believe  all  players  struggling  can  improve  their  rankings,  if  they  work  hard  to  get  to  the  goal.  

As  a  start  you  most  often  want  a  champion  with  a  Speed  Increase  Aura.  You'll  might  also  want  a  turn  meter/speed  booster,  you  definitely  want  a  debuffer  with  decrease  defense  and  also  a  nuker  (champion  with  high  damage  capability ,  often fragile  and  easy  to  kill).  There  are  of  course  multiple  other  ways  to  build  teams  but  this  is  the  classic  go  to.  

For  progression  and  success  on  your  way  to  Gold  IV  you  want  to  focus  on  SPEED.  It's  the  most  important  stat  in  the  game.  If  you  have  bad  speed  you'll  have  a  bad  time.  If  needed  farm  more  in  the  dungeons  to  acquire  good  items  to  upgrade,  and  hopefully  get  some  upgrades  on  your  speed  substats.  

Masteries  also  makes  a  big  difference!

Lastly  but  not  least  you'll  want  to  think  about  team  synergy.  Your  champions  need  to  work  together  as  a  unit.  

I  myself  also  have  a  Free  To  Play  account  which  is  chillin'  in  Gold  IV  fairly  easy. So  I  know  it's  possible!   You  just  gotta  know  what  to  work  on!  

Let  me  know  if  you  have  any  questions etc.  

I  wish  you  a  great  day!  

Kind  regards,

BENZOBOY

May 18, 2021, 01:2805/18/21
04/29/20
BENZOBOY

Hello  there!

im  sorry  to  hear  you  are  having  a  hard  time  in  arena  trying  to  reach  Gold  IV.  I  personally  believe  all  players  struggling  can  improve  their  rankings,  if  they  work  hard  to  get  to  the  goal.  

As  a  start  you  most  often  want  a  champion  with  a  Speed  Increase  Aura.  You'll  might  also  want  a  turn  meter/speed  booster,  you  definitely  want  a  debuffer  with  decrease  defense  and  also  a  nuker  (champion  with  high  damage  capability ,  often fragile  and  easy  to  kill).  There  are  of  course  multiple  other  ways  to  build  teams  but  this  is  the  classic  go  to.  

For  progression  and  success  on  your  way  to  Gold  IV  you  want  to  focus  on  SPEED.  It's  the  most  important  stat  in  the  game.  If  you  have  bad  speed  you'll  have  a  bad  time.  If  needed  farm  more  in  the  dungeons  to  acquire  good  items  to  upgrade,  and  hopefully  get  some  upgrades  on  your  speed  substats.  

Lastly  but  not  least  you'll  want  to  think  about  team  synergy.  Your  champions  need  to  work  together  as  a  unit.  

I  myself  also  have  a  Free  To  Play  account  which  is  chillin'  in  Gold  IV  fairly  easy. So  I  know  it's  possible!   You  just  gotta  know  what  to  work  on!  

Kind  regards,

BENZOBOY

this is just bad joke in a face of problems with Classic arena...make me a favor, dont lie, when all your players know about this problem and continiously ask Plarium for fix from so much time...you know very well that matchmaking dont give us a chance to even enter Gold...

May 18, 2021, 02:5505/18/21
11/16/20

Bro just get your HIgh Khatun 300+ speed so that you can have a 40% win rate in silver then it will be easy to get to gold 4 trust the moderator he def knows whats up and doesnt mindlessly shill for plarium.

May 18, 2021, 03:0205/18/21
May 18, 2021, 03:05(edited)
04/29/20
evilized6666

Bro just get your HIgh Khatun 300+ speed so that you can have a 40% win rate in silver then it will be easy to get to gold 4 trust the moderator he def knows whats up and doesnt mindlessly shill for plarium.

i try that speed strat for monts....no matter, i see that seems problem is mine and arena work just fine and has no problem....really, this is just a joke with players, but im stop laugh...

May 18, 2021, 03:2405/18/21
07/11/20

There are certain popular myths, often spread by the haves to the havenots like "you too can be a millionaire if only you work hard enough" or "you too can be a chess grand master if only you study enough" etc etc. 

Fact is the current arena matching system is unfair because it matches very strong and experienced players with much weaker ones. In fact it encourages and enables strong players to drop down the ratings  from platinum to gold I-IV in order to rapidly farm gold bars for the great hall and then jump back up in time for the weekly reset. This ruins the enjoyment of newer, intermediate and/or casual players.   

In any other competitive game or organized sport such behaviour would be seen as unethical and stopped. There are many ways to do this but the principal change is to match players by recent past performance as is done in the Elo rating system and it's various refinements.    

May 18, 2021, 03:4705/18/21
04/12/21
BENZOBOY

Hello  there!

Kind  regards,

BENZOBOY

I am about to just throw in the towel in this game, I understand all the things you say but each thing individually is impossible for me to achieve.  I am in Bronze 1 & 2 now and it seems all those gold teams you mention fell down there from Gold and are preying on people in this ranking because it is the only place they can find some points to win. So not even silver 1 is possible for me.  I can never "work hard" enough to battle the massive waves coming at me constantly.  I have to win 50 battles, at 1 pt apiece, to get an upgrade medal. I have a few medals but it takes forever.

I do not see how to get those speed of light speeds you recommend.  Even three speed sets only gives 3x12 or 36% boost, how many different artifacts in those speed sets do you need to try before you start getting some speed substats? You can go to L16 and never see one.  The speed auras I get to see are like 10% (spirithost).  I do not get legos and epics from this game, I keep getting garbage rares, and high khatun and diabolist I have but still the high speeds seem evasive. 

I doubt you fought your way up from the bottom like I am trying to do.  I suspect you are one of those that got up to gold 4 the easy way, got a grip, and managed to hang in there.

The unhappiness factor in this game is going through the roof, at least my roof.  And being sorry does not cut it, it does not solve anything nor does it make me feel better.

May 18, 2021, 05:4205/18/21
02/06/21

Where's this arena patch we were promised?

May 18, 2021, 10:0705/18/21
07/11/20

There's a rumour it's currently being optimised to make the highest possible profit for Plarium.

OracleCommunity Manager
May 18, 2021, 10:0905/18/21
03/02/21
Metailurus

Where's this arena patch we were promised?

Hi! We're planning to release it this week if things go well

May 18, 2021, 10:1705/18/21
10/15/20
BENZOBOY

Hello  there!

Kind  regards,

BENZOBOY

😂😂😂

May 18, 2021, 11:2305/18/21
05/24/19
End Is Near

I am about to just throw in the towel in this game, I understand all the things you say but each thing individually is impossible for me to achieve.  I am in Bronze 1 & 2 now and it seems all those gold teams you mention fell down there from Gold and are preying on people in this ranking because it is the only place they can find some points to win. So not even silver 1 is possible for me.  I can never "work hard" enough to battle the massive waves coming at me constantly.  I have to win 50 battles, at 1 pt apiece, to get an upgrade medal. I have a few medals but it takes forever.

I do not see how to get those speed of light speeds you recommend.  Even three speed sets only gives 3x12 or 36% boost, how many different artifacts in those speed sets do you need to try before you start getting some speed substats? You can go to L16 and never see one.  The speed auras I get to see are like 10% (spirithost).  I do not get legos and epics from this game, I keep getting garbage rares, and high khatun and diabolist I have but still the high speeds seem evasive. 

I doubt you fought your way up from the bottom like I am trying to do.  I suspect you are one of those that got up to gold 4 the easy way, got a grip, and managed to hang in there.

The unhappiness factor in this game is going through the roof, at least my roof.  And being sorry does not cut it, it does not solve anything nor does it make me feel better.

Benzo's advice was pertinent, and although your frustration is founded, It is nonetheless true that one needs both knowledge of the game, proper champions and especially proper gear. I also do takeovers for accounts trying to reach higher arena tiers, from bronze to gold and the trend I noticed is that there are two kinds of arena players : Very early game arena players failing to get to high bronze or silver and not realizing that their gear is just not good enough ( Farming dungeons sub 20) to those I suggest to improve their dungeon farming , the second category has the right gear but uses it sub optimally or incorrectly. ( more on this later )   

Howvere in order to get the proper gear one needs to be  : 

- Farming dragon 20 and/or forging 5 and 6* perception

- Have at least advanced enough in FWs to farm 3 and 4* glyphs. 

The above needs to be done daily or at least as oten as possible. Even as 100% F2P you can dedicate your resources to a specific goal and achieve it over time. 

For the second category they need to have more than 1 team of arena champions generaly at least 6to 8 Arena built champs will be needed, Picking your fights doesn't mean running away from every legendary and epic team with ( scary looking champs and higher pp ) Learning to read comps , identify ones that are actually weak is key to increasing your win rate and thus progressing. Arena defense too is just as important. 

With this in mind , the fix is hopefully coming out this week, which ever form it takes, improving one's account and gear and understanding synergies will always net better progress. 

May 18, 2021, 11:5105/18/21
10/15/20
Rufus Shinra

Benzo's advice was pertinent, and although your frustration is founded, It is nonetheless true that one needs both knowledge of the game, proper champions and especially proper gear. I also do takeovers for accounts trying to reach higher arena tiers, from bronze to gold and the trend I noticed is that there are two kinds of arena players : Very early game arena players failing to get to high bronze or silver and not realizing that their gear is just not good enough ( Farming dungeons sub 20) to those I suggest to improve their dungeon farming , the second category has the right gear but uses it sub optimally or incorrectly. ( more on this later )   

Howvere in order to get the proper gear one needs to be  : 

- Farming dragon 20 and/or forging 5 and 6* perception

- Have at least advanced enough in FWs to farm 3 and 4* glyphs. 

The above needs to be done daily or at least as oten as possible. Even as 100% F2P you can dedicate your resources to a specific goal and achieve it over time. 

For the second category they need to have more than 1 team of arena champions generaly at least 6to 8 Arena built champs will be needed, Picking your fights doesn't mean running away from every legendary and epic team with ( scary looking champs and higher pp ) Learning to read comps , identify ones that are actually weak is key to increasing your win rate and thus progressing. Arena defense too is just as important. 

With this in mind , the fix is hopefully coming out this week, which ever form it takes, improving one's account and gear and understanding synergies will always net better progress. 

And how many of those account takeovers were ftp players who have played maybe six months (longer than most players will last on a mobile game) and are trying to progress through silver/lower gold which is still nowhere near g4? and how many were in the last month where things have gotten worse?

The lower tiers have gotten continuously more clogged with well constructed teams where the player has already completed their arbiter missions, take a look at all the screenshots on here that people have taken where they have endless arbiter opponents in silver.

This has gotten worse and worse every week. Right now with a 290 speed lead you have maybe 60% chance to go first...in silver and if not perfectly tuned have a good chance of being cut in.

Clearly if the 'mid range tier' of silver 4 is loaded with 300 plus speed teams who have already done their arbiter missions, then the system is broken

Yes gear is vital and yes roster matters, but telling people 'just farm some dragon and you can reach gold 4' is not being realistic. They will have to beat endless teams who have got well developed halls, years of gear grinding behind them and already got their arbiter lead.

May 18, 2021, 11:5705/18/21
05/24/19

Big difference between "farm some dragon" and what I said. It'd more something akin to "Farm D20 all the time and pray" but again I'm not trying to cover up for anything here, there are issues with arena , but in teh matchmaking and the tier structure and those need to be adressed.  For the takeovers many were f2p ( I'm not keeping count but certainly more than 100 )  and in about 60% of the cases I was able to push to gold and coach the person in to a successful farming strategy. Again my own experience might be anecdotal but it is at lmeast recent ( done over the past 8 months, with one as recent as  a few weeks ago) 

May 18, 2021, 12:0205/18/21
04/14/20
Elvie Honeydripper

There are certain popular myths, often spread by the haves to the havenots like "you too can be a millionaire if only you work hard enough" or "you too can be a chess grand master if only you study enough" etc etc. 

Fact is the current arena matching system is unfair because it matches very strong and experienced players with much weaker ones. In fact it encourages and enables strong players to drop down the ratings  from platinum to gold I-IV in order to rapidly farm gold bars for the great hall and then jump back up in time for the weekly reset. This ruins the enjoyment of newer, intermediate and/or casual players.   

In any other competitive game or organized sport such behaviour would be seen as unethical and stopped. There are many ways to do this but the principal change is to match players by recent past performance as is done in the Elo rating system and it's various refinements.    

There's really no incentive for players to deliberately drop down multiple tiers as you suggest, considering they'd get fewer medals per win and smaller bonuses in other content - plus, the way arena is nowadays, it's not as if those lower tiers would be much easier to get wins in. Pretty sure the vast majority of the high level players showing up in lower tiers are either players who recently became inactive, or are dropping despite their best efforts as they are just a little too slow or not optimized enough. 

May 18, 2021, 12:0505/18/21
10/15/20
Rufus Shinra

Big difference between "farm some dragon" and what I said. It'd more something akin to "Farm D20 all the time and pray" but again I'm not trying to cover up for anything here, there are issues with arena , but in teh matchmaking and the tier structure and those need to be adressed.  For the takeovers many were f2p ( I'm not keeping count but certainly more than 100 )  and in about 60% of the cases I was able to push to gold and coach the person in to a successful farming strategy. Again my own experience might be anecdotal but it is at lmeast recent ( done over the past 8 months, with one as recent as  a few weeks ago) 

Thats a fair response, and a month or two ago when everyone was struggling i was sitting easily in gold 2 with no massive problems.

The last month however, despite improving my team its been downhill all the way to S4- and ive seen the opponents get more extreme each week- especially in the last few weeks.

I appreciate you are trying to be helpful, and ive just found your channel and will watch the takeovers with interest :)

May 18, 2021, 12:0805/18/21
04/29/20

I will wait until patch release, altrough i already am frustrated enough to just stop trying....seems this Arena quest are "vital part" of gameplay, so vital, that we must this vitality to be end first....im stuck on this quest from too many months, i now i lose interest and play only 5 arenas from quest, even dont care lose or win...seems in bronze all oponents has Gorgorab, MaShaled Arbiter and Lilitu an perfect speed gear, so whats the point...and all of us use this strat - speed, speed, speed, SPEED....because that only strat to progress a little...but too little...

May 18, 2021, 12:4805/18/21
May 18, 2021, 13:13(edited)
05/24/19
trevor.wilson

Thats a fair response, and a month or two ago when everyone was struggling i was sitting easily in gold 2 with no massive problems.

The last month however, despite improving my team its been downhill all the way to S4- and ive seen the opponents get more extreme each week- especially in the last few weeks.

I appreciate you are trying to be helpful, and ive just found your channel and will watch the takeovers with interest :)

Welcome aboard, and thanks for the sub ! I haven't uploaded many takeovers in a while but will make sure to do so for the next F2P arena request. 

May 18, 2021, 13:2405/18/21
May 18, 2021, 13:28(edited)
02/14/21

Head scratch

The arena seems so backwards as it is now.

Having account power have anything to do with match making screws up everything IMO, so the more i spend trying to get champs to get out,the worse it gets because my account power goes up even if I do not get a single champ worth putting in the arena. I would think they would want people to spend money, I know i have spent less because i did not want to increase my account power and screw myself in the arena.

Farm level 20 duegons , but to be able to do that you need the great hall, which needs the arena it is all a very nasty catch 22.

It all seems to me to be a great catch 22 and I will see what they change in the arena but I am not hopeful after seeing the CvC change to the commons.

May 18, 2021, 15:4705/18/21
May 18, 2021, 16:34(edited)
11/10/20

If Plarium's goal is maximize your income, then clearly you will not achieve this by making Arena so difficult. IT IS A GAME NOT A JOB!! If most people are struggling with Arena, you ain't get more people to pay, you just lose your players.

I was a low spender and now I'm totally F2P. I'm so struggled to get beaten up all the way from Gold I down to Bronze III. So instead of trying harder to compete, I just give up the Arena and forget about Arbiter mission. As simple as that. And I have decided not paying a single penny until I can enjoy the game again.

If the upcoming 'arena fix' is not really fixing the issue to let me progress much easier, I will just quit and move on to other games.