All Categories

Anax build help. Not for unkillable team. UNM help!

Search
May 5, 2021, 17:3205/05/21
05/05/21

Hi guys, need some advice on gearing up Anax! Primarily for UNM Clan Boss. Right now running Sepulcher as lead, Brakus, Apothecary, Occult Brawler and Iron Brago. Usually hit around 12-13M per key. Also just got Underpriest Brogni, omegle xender  not leveled up, or geared. My team runs life steal + perception. What changes should I make? Thinking that underpriest might help me heal up, and drop life steal gear on my champs. Adding snapshot of roster

Views
Comments
Comments
May 5, 2021, 17:4205/05/21
May 5, 2021, 17:45(edited)
06/25/20

I don't think you can drop lifesteal, even with Brogni. I think Apoth won't be able to keep up. Actually surprised you even have Apoth in the team - leech + warmaster/gs is all the healing my teams use, and lifesteal heals for almost twice as much as leech does.

I would drop Apoth from the team in favor of someone who hits hard, and drop SS in favor of Brogni. Brogni has the block debuffs on a 3-turn CD instead of 4, so you need less speed to keep the rotation working.

I notice your team doesn't have any DEF down debuffers. That's a major loss in damage. I would recommend replacing Apoth with someone who can do DEF down. Especially good would be someone with counter-attack - perfect would be Martyr if you have her.

Your team would become:

Brogni with high HP - Run A2 last before CB does his turn-2 attack, and then A3 on CB's turn-3

Brakus - sheer damage

Brago - DEF up and ATK down on boss

Occult Brawler - poisons

For the fifth, ideally as mentioned, someone with DEF down, counter-attack, or ally-attack. Martyr fits the bill perfectly, although I'm sure there are other champs that work too.

**EDIT I realise I didn't answer your actual question. With respect to putting Anax on that team - Anax does have the DEF down, so that helps. He could take that fifth spot, although I think you'd do better with a counter-attack / ally-attack champ.

In terms of gearing for your team, you'll probably want your ATK champs to have some mix between ATK and survivability. I'm not great at this one though, since my teams generally are DEF based and not ATK based.

May 5, 2021, 20:3205/05/21
03/18/20

if you post up your champ roster we will be able to have a bit more of an idea of what we could suggest