All Categories

I kinda need assistance on clan boss team (shielder)

Search
Feb 21, 2021, 03:3802/21/21
04/25/20

So my current team (Scyl of the Drakes, Iron Brago, Arbiter, Frozen Banshee, Stag knight) can 2 key NM. But I was thinking. if replace arbiter or scyl with a shielder, my team will last a bit longer. 

Now I have a limited champion pool (woes of a F2P) 

I can lvl 60 anytime since I have a few chickens but can only book up an epic since legendary books are hard to find.  

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 21, 2021, 10:5902/21/21
04/14/20

I'd agree to replace either Scyl or Arbi - neither is super great on CB and you don't need two revivers. Ghrush or Sepulcher Sentinel are both great options, even if they don't put AOE shields. If you want AOE shields, I guess the new fusion epic Lodric does that, but you may not keep him if you're going for the lego? 

Feb 21, 2021, 15:2602/21/21
02/01/21

Sepulcher  is  usable  till  end  game.  Definitely  try  her.  She  has  block  debuff  and  decrease  attack.  

sycl  is  fine,  if  you  have  relentless,  put  that  on  her,  the  extra  heals  helps.  

build  your  team  with  strong  defense  stats  (defense  glove  &  armor)  and  use  banshee  poison  as  main  damage.  

give  it  a  try  probably  you  can  increase  more  total  damage  output.

Feb 21, 2021, 15:5602/21/21
04/25/20
L9753

I'd agree to replace either Scyl or Arbi - neither is super great on CB and you don't need two revivers. Ghrush or Sepulcher Sentinel are both great options, even if they don't put AOE shields. If you want AOE shields, I guess the new fusion epic Lodric does that, but you may not keep him if you're going for the lego? 

Ye, I don't really plan to fuse him (potions problem is kinda holding me back ) so I might build him. Ill try him.

Feb 21, 2021, 15:5702/21/21
04/25/20
lordjahanam

Sepulcher  is  usable  till  end  game.  Definitely  try  her.  She  has  block  debuff  and  decrease  attack.  

sycl  is  fine,  if  you  have  relentless,  put  that  on  her,  the  extra  heals  helps.  

build  your  team  with  strong  defense  stats  (defense  glove  &  armor)  and  use  banshee  poison  as  main  damage.  

give  it  a  try  probably  you  can  increase  more  total  damage  output.

I have enough chickens to do her too so I might try her after I try with the newer fusion shielder. And I think, with Iron brago, my team has like a minimum of 3.5k armor which I think is enough. maybe. 

Feb 24, 2021, 15:3602/24/21
04/25/20

Update on this:

Lodric sucks in clan boss(at least for my team). he can shield a lot/ cleanses a lot but does nothing else. my team overall deals about 30% less damage with him. fully booked and with all masteries.

Sephulcer doesn't work on my team as well. I might try other methods to survive longer then.