All Categories

Feedback on Advanced Quest

Search
Sep 22, 2020, 02:3709/22/20
07/05/19

I notice that one of the Advance Quesr that rewards you with 50 energy is always related to Arena, either Classic or Tag-team

With how you have an almost uniform negative feedback on how tou manage arena, I like to suggest that you rework the quests in this category.

My suggestion is to rework or remove the quests in this category that requires player to win, like

1. Win 30 materials from classic arena

2. Win a battle in classic arena against opponent with higher team power

And all those that meed you to win.

My suggestion is so that the requirement for this advance quest category is so that you only need to fight, with the various requirements, like use the same affinity, use the same fsction, use all 4 affinity, against higher team power opponent, BUT remove the requirement to win.

Thank you!

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 22, 2020, 16:4909/22/20
06/22/19
I believe the "win 30 materials.." is connected to a quest where you need to forge something with a specific rarity. 
Sep 22, 2020, 17:0609/22/20
07/05/19

JoinME said:

I believe the "win 30 materials.." is connected to a quest where you need to forge something with a specific rarity. 

There's 2 types of  "win 30 materials...", the one from arena and the one from faction wars.

And as for the "forge something" quest, they just name you the item, no rarity requirements I think... 
Sep 22, 2020, 19:4109/22/20
01/14/20
OzzLee said:

JoinME said:

There's 2 types of  "win 30 materials...", the one from arena and the one from faction wars.

And as for the "forge something" quest, they just name you the item, no rarity requirements I think... 
Forge something was pretty easy, until somebody ran out of materials.  But, win in tag arena against higher power is a bit hard, as early and mid gamers do not have 3 teams of good champions.  I can't even put together 2 good teams, never mind 3.
Sep 23, 2020, 01:5609/23/20
07/05/19

T3 God said:

Forge something was pretty easy, until somebody ran out of materials.  But, win in tag arena against higher power is a bit hard, as early and mid gamers do not have 3 teams of good champions.  I can't even put together 2 good teams, never mind 3.

This is one of the reason why I am thankful I choose to stay in bronze 4 in 3v3. Sooooooo much easier to build a team for this, and the one asking for the same affinity team or the same faction team.

But regardless, I still stand by my feedback, the win requirements I think is very much unnecessary, winning 30 materials in lower ranks in classic arena is not that fun, specially for those who are still struggling in classic Arena.

As for the forge something quest, if people just want to finish that quest, there's actually no need to win 30 materials quest, they can win the material at their own pace
GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Sep 23, 2020, 11:5309/23/20
04/06/20

Hi!

OzzLee said:

I notice that one of the Advance Quesr that rewards you with 50 energy is always related to Arena, either Classic or Tag-team

With how you have an almost uniform negative feedback on how tou manage arena, I like to suggest that you rework the quests in this category.

My suggestion is to rework or remove the quests in this category that requires player to win, like

My suggestion is so that the requirement for this advance quest category is so that you only need to fight, with the various requirements, like use the same affinity, use the same fsction, use all 4 affinity, against higher team power opponent, BUT remove the requirement to win.

Thank you for your feedback! I will forward it to the development team.

We are currently looking at possible changes to the quest with win requirements or those with the fraction limitations on Arena.

Have a nice day!

Sep 23, 2020, 13:3509/23/20
07/05/19
GreenKnight said:

Hi!

OzzLee said:

Thank you for your feedback! I will forward it to the development team.

We are currently looking at possible changes to the quest with win requirements or those with the fraction limitations on Arena.

Have a nice day!

Thank YOU! For at least considering this...
Jun 24, 2021, 07:0206/24/21
01/29/21

I agree the "win" a classic arena vs a team with higher power is near impossible in gold tier. 

Jun 24, 2021, 07:3706/24/21
01/15/21
GrifGrizzle

I agree the "win" a classic arena vs a team with higher power is near impossible in gold tier. 

With the bots - you can put in one good champ that can solo the bot team (usually that 1 champ has less power than the bot team)

I dont think the arena missions are that awful now personally....

Jun 24, 2021, 09:2106/24/21
01/29/21
Trevor Wilson

With the bots - you can put in one good champ that can solo the bot team (usually that 1 champ has less power than the bot team)

I dont think the arena missions are that awful now personally....

Thats relying on that someone has a defense like that which is rare in gold because of the challenge of winning 10 defenses in gold. 

Jun 24, 2021, 12:2506/24/21
01/15/21
GrifGrizzle

Thats relying on that someone has a defense like that which is rare in gold because of the challenge of winning 10 defenses in gold. 

Are you not getting bot pages?

I am in gold 4 and still get pages of bots every 4 or so refreshes?

Jun 24, 2021, 12:3206/24/21
01/29/21
Trevor Wilson

I used to before gold but after i got in gold i constatly just see speed defenses with war maiden nukers. 

The defense challenge for winning 10 arena defenses in gold is even harder but i understand its not something that happens overnight. PVP in this game  just seems heavily un-balanced

Jun 24, 2021, 13:2506/24/21
Jun 24, 2021, 13:55(edited)
01/04/20
Trevor Wilson

Hello  again,  

As  always,  please  refrain  from  calling  them  bots.  They  are  real  players,  and  here  is  a  screen  shot  our  very  own  Horsemen  who  is  in  Gold  3.  Second  paragraph.

I  still  search  for  every  english  sounding  name  I  run  into  if  they're  level  ~40  in  G4  and most of them are in the discord.  

"Bot" is  an  easier  name  for  sure  that  gets  your  point  across  and  everyone  knows  who  you  mean  but  it  also  leads  to  people  thinking  there  are  actual  bots  in  this  game.  

All  plarium  did  was  make  it  easier  for  weak  teams  to  make  it  into  gold,  where  they  then  farm  each  other.  I'm  currently  working  my  way  to  Gold  1  on my  f2p.  To see if my theory is true.  Currently  Silver  3  and  no  def  down  champion  :(.  

i

Jun 25, 2021, 10:5006/25/21
04/12/21
T3 God
OzzLee said:

JoinME said:

Actually, all that is needed is to win one of the three battles against a higher power, not necessary to beat all three for that task. 

And it does not have to be something super powerful.  Anything lower will do, even on a very easy target. So if you have a 3k target, search through all your champs including the vault for something just under that, using one or more champs as long as you are under the 3k, and give it a try. If that is all you are after forget about the other two battles.