All Categories

Misson for Arbiter

Misson for Arbiter

Search
Sep 21, 2020, 22:1909/21/20
03/25/19

Misson for Arbiter

Hello, please could be possible to change this 2 missions (Reach Gold 4 in Classic arena and Upgrade a Great Hall to lvl 10)? I ask you, because it is very unfair for people who didnt start to play Raid early after start and who couldnt play for last months. Several months ago everyone have had problem with killing Spider lvl 20 on auto only and this mission is still as difficult as before for new players, but the arena missions are much harder then before. It would be nice from you to change it as you changed rules of the arena. And I believe you will be satisfice because some peole will start to play again if they will see possibility of progress in the game (You can see from top Arena that Arbither is big progress for the game so why new palyers couldt have the same chance to get Arbither)?. It was hard but still possible get Arbiter from mission, but now it is 100 x more difficult reach gold 4 and get much much more time to earn enough medails for the grand hall when you stuck in silver .... Gold 4 is impossible now for most of players.

There are some topics about mission for Arbiter in this forum but there are talking also about it is too difficult the last missions (kill the bosses on auto mode). I cant agree about it, even it is still hard it is easier with new items and it need just time... I play more then year, I was easily in gold 4 before and I still cant kill spider on aouto, but it is fair, but the Arena quest changet too much :-(

Have a nice day and hanks for feedback

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 22, 2020, 13:4009/22/20
05/24/20

I can auto dragon 20 and I am very near of doing auto on all the dungeons in 20. I am doing NM boss daily (3 key, working in 2 key).

However, I am in silver 3 and I do not think I will be able to pass the "reach gold 1" mission in a near future, unless I pull better arena champs or I get more speed double/triple rolls for my speed lead.

The logic of the missions progression does not make sense to me.

Sep 22, 2020, 13:4009/22/20
02/05/20
I´m on the same boat, been easily before in gold 4 now i struggle to stay in gold 1. I can do everything for the Arbiter missions but reach gold 4, i mean its very tight competion, why just not increase the pool of players on each tier? is that so much to ask if it was like that for all players who already got Arbiter? And why isn´t the "reach gold 4" mission retroactive like many other? Plarium you some of the worst i have ever seen.
Sep 22, 2020, 14:0209/22/20
05/24/20

Here, they said not log ago that fixing Classic Arena is a top priority now.

I think it is a complex problem for them to solve and a lot of suggestions have been made in the forum. Hopefully they will find a solution soon!
Sep 22, 2020, 19:5809/22/20
01/14/20

I think the problem with the arena is because it uses ranking system.  For you to move up a rank, you have to move somebody down a rank.

When all the inactive players were removed, it only means all the active players are now just juggling for the spots.  Yes, you can move up the ranks, but usually that will mean your team is beating most of the other teams in your ranking.  I totally believe that you are working to make your team stronger, but that doesn't mean the other players are not.

The only easy way, is to change from ranking to levelling system.
Sep 25, 2020, 13:3809/25/20
Sep 25, 2020, 13:39(edited)
05/24/20

The matching change on the Arena are working, at least in my case. I could make it to Gold 1, so I can contine with my mission progress finally!

Thank you for the change! Hopefully this change is sustainable
Sep 25, 2020, 14:0109/25/20
12/19/19
lol.  They can't fix it so they just give everyone free wins.  I would take advantage while you can, who knows when they will take it away.
Sep 25, 2020, 14:1209/25/20
03/25/19

I think they will not take it away... people could be angry more then they are now :D

Sep 26, 2020, 09:0209/26/20
05/03/20
Trips said:

lol.  They can't fix it so they just give everyone free wins.  I would take advantage while you can, who knows when they will take it away.
The new system allows me to get into Silver 3.  But my defense loses quickly.  I am back to Silver 2.  I get a page of easy wins, get to Silver 3 and the page resets to impossible difficulty.  I may be stuck in Silver 2/3 like it was with Bronze 3/4. 
Sep 26, 2020, 19:0209/26/20
01/14/20
ClosedPoly said:

Trips said:

The new system allows me to get into Silver 3.  But my defense loses quickly.  I am back to Silver 2.  I get a page of easy wins, get to Silver 3 and the page resets to impossible difficulty.  I may be stuck in Silver 2/3 like it was with Bronze 3/4. 
Your defense team might be bombed by the platinum teams.