All Categories

PLARIUM: Help us please

Search
Sep 21, 2020, 20:3209/21/20
05/03/20

The past day has been server crashes and slow server.  Your server speed reminds me of the old days ot dial up modems.  There are events and tournaments that cannot be completed because of the slow server. 

Please give us a 24 hour extension on completing events, tournaments, tasks.  Or longer if the slow server speed persists. 

Thanks.   
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 21, 2020, 23:3009/21/20
04/14/20
ClosedPoly said:

The past day has been server crashes and slow server.  Your server speed reminds me of the old days ot dial up modems.  There are events and tournaments that cannot be completed because of the slow server. 

Please give us a 24 hour extension on completing events, tournaments, tasks.  Or longer if the slow server speed persists. 

Thanks.   
Odd, for me it's been better today, I had the impression that after all the server restarts, things were finally better. Although some of the new bugs do still appear, I haven't seen much lag anymore today and have been able to play normally. 
Sep 22, 2020, 02:5409/22/20
07/05/19

I have to say that my lag only happens in the few hours after the 2.2 patch is active.

BUT there are sporadic bugs where the system eat my energy but doesn't initiate the battle, it's a very small amount that doesn't make me want to bother to report it, but I think this is an appropriate thread to at least get it out there.

And since I read that for some people the lag happens for more than a day and combined with the bug I mention, I think I agree to expand a couple of events and/or tournaments for an extra 24 hours
Sep 22, 2020, 03:1909/22/20
01/14/20

My current problem is with the audio of the game during anywhere that you can press the reply button to fight the same stage again.  The volume is not gone, but lowered drastically that you might think it is gone during the battles.  By pressing pause, then pressing continue, the volume returns to normal.  Outside of the battles, the sounds are normal.

It has been a quieter time for the past few days.
Sep 22, 2020, 08:0609/22/20
05/03/20
I try to keep the battle sounds mute and listen to radio instead.  Yesterday and today was a lot of time with a blue circle spinning in the upper right corner. 
Sep 22, 2020, 12:4509/22/20
12/19/19

OzzLee said:

I have to say that my lag only happens in the few hours after the 2.2 patch is active.

BUT there are sporadic bugs where the system eat my energy but doesn't initiate the battle, it's a very small amount that doesn't make me want to bother to report it, but I think this is an appropriate thread to at least get it out there.

And since I read that for some people the lag happens for more than a day and combined with the bug I mention, I think I agree to expand a couple of events and/or tournaments for an extra 24 hours

I noticed this as well, click "start" ... energy taken but no battle start ... repeat 3 or 4 times not realizing and use 48/64 energy for 1 battle

As for sound... I didn't realize the game had sound... lol
Sep 22, 2020, 17:4809/22/20
05/03/20
More lag today while I am trying to complete the gear update.  I wonder if they are trying to run too many events and tourneys at the same time.  That could draw more players than usual and overload their server? 
Sep 25, 2020, 02:1709/25/20
05/03/20
The lag is back again 9/24.  Now the server is dropping me.  I appreciate the compensation package you gave us.  But we really need extra time on the tourneys and events.  Give everyone a time extension equal to the amount of time the server was down or slow. 
Sep 25, 2020, 04:4409/25/20
09/22/15
For those whom are new, Plarium has a tendency of creating mediocre games that are more click and go rather than strategy. They do tend to give better service than others in fixing a problem but they are hell for being slow at times and in this case.......alot of patching. I don't think there's been a day this week they haven't had some kind of a patch or something. And Just because one person somewhere isn't experiencing the same, your really irrelevant. You rone person one one server in a geographical area that might be different, not to mention I now people whom play this game on business accounts and thereby have better stability because they love these pay to get to the top games and mindless entertainment.
Sep 25, 2020, 05:0009/25/20
07/05/19
yeah the last 24hr is quite laggy...
Sep 25, 2020, 06:2509/25/20
10/07/15

Sound is bugged... everything to load takes minutes, literally... energy is constantly wasted for no results... battles are lost even when you win them...

its a joke, nothing is working as it should...
Sep 25, 2020, 14:2309/25/20
05/16/20
The last week has been consistent "updates" with the last 24 being the most frustrating!!! All these tournaments starting or underway, yet can't stay connected for more than 15 mins! I get these messages almost instantly after FINALLY being able to connect saying in so many minutes the game will be down for x amount of time for maintenance, but it stays down for HOURS! I just got reconnected after over 6 hours, and within 10 mins was disconnected again! STOP STARTING EVENTS IF YOU CANNOT COMPLETE UPDATES AND MAINTENANCE IN A SHORT TIME. If there's so much work that needs to be done on the game, then the game needs to be taken down COMPLETELY until all work is completed! It's VERY frustrating knowing other people are playing RIGHT NOW while others cannot connect!. It needs to be level playing field. Either the game is down for all, or none. Period. Constantly being thrown out of the game for maintenance shows how palarium is more interested in money than actually hiring staff that can properly service a game in a quick and efficient amount of time or producing a game that is not riddled with issues. Unless, the issues are intentional to cause added frustration by players so they give into spending money for items they cannot get from ACTUALLY BEING ABLE TO PLAY!
Sep 25, 2020, 15:4409/25/20
Sep 25, 2020, 15:45(edited)
07/31/20
Are there any chances Plarium coders are making auto-click detector and it crashes the system. Because it just happen recently, it is normal when I farm slow, but when I farm fast, the game suddenly become very slow, the loading time is longer than the farm itself, I feel like a trap for auto-clicker, it costs me 16 energy (twice) for a single farm (meaning a farm started and another farm happen over the 1st one). 
Sep 25, 2020, 16:5809/25/20
08/14/20
I too have found the game very slow hope they will fix it