All Categories

awesome loosing arena matches to bugs

Search
Jul 13, 2020, 18:4607/13/20
10/11/19

Skullcrusher gives counterattack to all my heroes.

Enemy hero that looks like a minotaur attacks all my heroes and none of them counterattacks even though none of them are under the effect of any debuffs (they even got a debuff blocker on them when attacked), and they still got the counterattack buff afterwards. They just don't use it against the minotaur.

Really awesome when it can keep attacking my heroes because it has high speed and decreases my turn timer and my heroes just stand there taking it without even retaliating through the counterattack buff that should have let them retaliate...
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 13, 2020, 19:1307/13/20
10/11/19
he applied the buff no problem, but after he had applied the buff my other heroes didn't use it
Jul 13, 2020, 19:4407/13/20
12/19/19
Zorth said:

Skullcrusher gives counterattack to all my heroes.

Enemy hero that looks like a minotaur attacks all my heroes and none of them counterattacks even though none of them are under the effect of any debuffs (they even got a debuff blocker on them when attacked), and they still got the counterattack buff afterwards. They just don't use it against the minotaur.

Really awesome when it can keep attacking my heroes because it has high speed and decreases my turn timer and my heroes just stand there taking it without even retaliating through the counterattack buff that should have let them retaliate...
The attack you are seeing is likely a retaliation attack based on the enemy masteries.  These will not proc a counter attack