All Categories

What's up with the Arena reset?

Search
Jul 13, 2020, 13:1507/13/20
03/14/20

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but if I make Gold 1 at the Arena reset, shouldn't I start at the bottom of Gold 1?  For the second week in a row I have been pushed all the way back to the bottom of Silver 4 after receiving my reward for the Gold 1 tier.  I thought maybe I might have lost a ton of defense battles which could have pushed me back, but that isn't the case, since I only have 1 battle in my log that occurred after the reset, and it was a victory. Am I misunderstanding the process?
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 13, 2020, 13:3707/13/20
12/19/19

If you got the gold 1 chest then you are at bottom of gold1 after reset. One loss will push you down to silver4.  This is likely what happened.  If you had been dropped to bottom of silver4 the one loss would have dropped you to silver 3.  

It's always been this way.

I think they should change it and start everyone in the middle 
Jul 13, 2020, 18:0207/13/20
04/14/20
hackmyshoes said:

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but if I make Gold 1 at the Arena reset, shouldn't I start at the bottom of Gold 1?  For the second week in a row I have been pushed all the way back to the bottom of Silver 4 after receiving my reward for the Gold 1 tier.  I thought maybe I might have lost a ton of defense battles which could have pushed me back, but that isn't the case, since I only have 1 battle in my log that occurred after the reset, and it was a victory. Am I misunderstanding the process?
One possible explanation is if you fought less than 20 battles in the previous week, then you do get knocked down a tier. Otherwise, you should indeed not be at the bottom of Silver 4. 
Jul 13, 2020, 19:5707/13/20
03/14/20
Thanks for the quick replies.  L9753, you may be correct.  I know I didn't lose any offense or defense battles around or after reset time, so I couldn't have been knocked down from losses.  But, I may have put in less than 20 battles, since I arena wasn't a priority until I reworked my gear. Thanks again.