All Categories

Hell Hades and his recent improvement suggestions (Damn Good Suggestions)

Search
May 25, 2020, 14:3705/25/20
01/08/20

I'm just gonna say that I think he has a great idea of how to improve some things with R:SL.

If you think otherwise, lets talk about it. But watch the video 1st.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHtMOy565Q8

Views
Comments
Comments
May 25, 2020, 15:0705/25/20
03/21/20

I am new in the game, but is discouring to see how literally everyone is claiming for more content and Plariumd doesnt even care. I saw in all posts, the Community Manager and the moderator replying and being nice, but not giving any solid answer at all, just " we will check" " we will think about it" but nothing new.

This game is amazing, but if it would be in the hands of ofther company.
May 25, 2020, 15:5805/25/20
01/08/20

mascocalifornia said:

I agree with the fact that the game is awesome but wouldn't blame Plarium straight away for not caring. Just before whole COVID19 thing Battle Pass was released which gave us very enjoyable few months of gameplay, but since it finished, two Fusions ''Skull Lord'' & ''Gurptuk'' were the only features added to the game which both were very energy consuming and did not added any content to the game itself. 
From what it looks like Plarium have ideas of how to improve and make the game more exciting, but they may have limited resources (read Employees) due to the whole Pandemic situation.

PS
If you think i'm wrong correct me ;)

May 26, 2020, 07:2805/26/20
May 26, 2020, 07:32(edited)
03/21/20

I would be agree with you if it wouldn´t be for the post that Plarium posted in this forum in 2019 with the "road map of 2019". In that map they promised new factions, void tower, new clan boss, tag arena and since now, half of 2020. we didnt get any of it.

The game is good but disappointing and at certain point you fall in the routine and there is no fun in it. See, the fact that RNG exist to get champs is fine for me, if you are lucky like one of my friends in the clan, you get with 10 ancient shards martyr and vizier while others got just 10 bad rares. It is how it is and we dont blame anything or anyone. HOWEVER, the lack of content has just one part to blame and thats Plarium. Its not normal that in half a year approx that the game has of life, there is nothing more than just a clan boss to interact with your clan or that we need to pray to get some books time to time in the clan boss.. (void tower from the rumours that I heard was bringing book farming options).

About the Battle Pass, you are right, it was an amazing idea. Plarium seems like they will bring even the 2nd Battle Pass with great champs, but why it takes so long? because they want to make sure it brings all the champs inside? well just make a pre season battle pass with very little rewards or something while the big one comes so you make people happy for nothing...

I think more than lack of staff, they have a lack of marketing and proper knowledge of how to keep a base of players in a game happy. Even tho, just little things like add these new features they promised in 2019 would make the game amazing, they have a diamond in their hands, now they need to make sure they make it shine properly.

May 26, 2020, 20:1705/26/20
06/19/17

I agree that after a certain point the game does hit a stalemate. One in my clan decided to quit today for the same reason.

Where Im at I basicly have all the epics and very few usable legendaries. I kind of feel there shuold be introduced a type of champion between legendary and epic.

Something that has maybe base chance at 4% from ancient and void shards. I know it will be hard to introduce a champion pool for a new rarity, but it would definately make it more appealing to players at my stage to pull.

Last void x2 I decided not to pull at all since the chance of legendary is very low and I dont need any epic champions in void.

Ofcourse new content is still needed.

May 26, 2020, 23:5505/26/20
05/03/20

timones1990 said:

mascocalifornia said:

I agree with the fact that the game is awesome but wouldn't blame Plarium straight away for not caring. Just before whole COVID19 thing Battle Pass was released which gave us very enjoyable few months of gameplay, but since it finished, two Fusions ''Skull Lord'' & ''Gurptuk'' were the only features added to the game which both were very energy consuming and did not added any content to the game itself. 
From what it looks like Plarium have ideas of how to improve and make the game more exciting, but they may have limited resources (read Employees) due to the whole Pandemic situation.

PS
If you think i'm wrong correct me ;)

Impact of the pandemic depends on where Plarium headquarters their employees.  Programmers should be able to work at home in safety.  Plarium is a tech company so they should use video conferencing.  Unless they some key people sick or deceased, the pandemic shouldn't slow them at all. 

The pandemic and global recession might scare their investors and bankers.  People are likely spending less money on games and more on the essentials of life.  They could have limited operating capital to keep things running, let enough to work on future projects. 

I am new.  Give them benefit of the doubt until Oct.  If they cant fulfill promises by then, they might be circling the drain financially. 
May 27, 2020, 00:1605/27/20
11/05/19
Actually because of the quarantine people are spending more money in videogames
May 27, 2020, 08:2805/27/20
03/21/20

Exactly what the last guy said...

I work in a electronic good company where laptops, printers, computer, videogames, consoles, mobile phones... are sell and they increase the sales in the last month even more than in christmas time (here in Spain).

People are bored at home and they even spend more. If Plarium has issues with the covid19 situation is due to a lack of good organization because FOR SURE the people are spending lot of money and the demand is there. Another issue is that they need more people to work on this game. They have a good number of players in the game what is not easy to get, and the only thing they need to do is add more content playable, not more champs or offers our tournaments where people need to spend lot of money to win and get a chicken of 3* and a epic book...

It has no sense...

May 27, 2020, 10:1005/27/20
06/22/19
Well, not me, I am earning less than half of what I used to get every month, so I am not spending like I use to until quarantine period ends. I am ok with the delay of the battle pass since I really like to buy that but probably not during this times.

Cirdan.Alcarin said:

May 27, 2020, 11:2105/27/20
03/21/20

Good that you think more realistic about your situation around, but you will be surprised of how the people spend these days... 

Battle Pass should have come already weeks ago, this delay might seem good for you but I saw already lot of players quit the game cause of this... Battle Pass is the only thing that give some value and chances to Free To Play Players to follow the rythm of this game.
May 27, 2020, 12:0305/27/20
11/05/19

JoinME said:

Well, not me, I am earning less than half of what I used to get every month, so I am not spending like I use to until quarantine period ends. I am ok with the delay of the battle pass since I really like to buy that but probably not during this times.

Cirdan.Alcarin said:

That happens only to people that work without contracts, I work as psychologist in a highschool and I'm earning the same amount of money from working in home, but because I don't have to spent money in fuel for the car or buying food at work etc, I'm spending a lot less money than before the quarantine, I don't know what to do with all the extra money lol

May 27, 2020, 12:0905/27/20
04/18/19

Pretty cool stuff.

100% agree on the marketplace. It makes no sense.
May 27, 2020, 14:0805/27/20
04/08/20

If I can suggest a few more:

• remove mystery shards and brews drop in dungeons lv13+
  • add a sort by * to the items inventory
  • add energy (25-50-75-100) as drop in dungeons up to lv13
  • add energy refill as drop in dungeons lv13+
  • add clan boss keys as drop in dungeons lv18/19+
  • in potions keeps only allow potions as drops
  • rework the arena Missions because they block new players' progression given the - broken - status of Arena
  • adjust the chances for pulling Epics and Legendary champs, it honestly would not impact buyers but would keep people from getting frustrated when getting into the mid-game and somewhat alleviate pulling doubles. Something like:

1. Mystery shards: C 74.2   U 24.4   R 1.3   E 0.099   L 0.001 (if you remove them from dungeons we get less of them)
  2. Ancient shards: C  -    U  -    R 90.0   E 9.0   L 1.0
  3. Void shards: C  -    U  -    R 87.0   E 11.0   L 2.0
  4. Sacred shards: C  -    U  -    R  -    E 91.0   L 9.0
I believe people would actually buy more given the higher chance of getting usable champs more consistenlty. Given also the fact the the champions pool keep, rightfully so, increasing.

• - Destroying champs for books:

1. Rare champion: 1 Rare book
  2. Epic champion: 3 Epic books
  3. Legendary Champion: 5 Legendary books

I'd be happy to explain my reasoning for all of these if asked.

May 27, 2020, 21:4505/27/20
05/29/19
If only a VC company would offer to buy Raid from Plarium and hire the content creators to properly groom the new content, features, and quality-of-life improvements into a prioritized backlog and then layout a realistic roadmap and release schedule.
Aug 12, 2022, 10:0308/12/22
05/03/21

Dear HH,  

Thanks in no small part to your excellent suggestions and videos, I have just beaten your f2p team in Classic Arena! I'll be changing my forum name after more than a year of playing since I'm not as nooby anymore.

I tried f2p but I couldn't stand it for long. I pay $10 a month for gems, which is half the price of Netflix and way more entertaining, so I think it's easily worth the money! 

Cheers, and thanks for all the advice,

ArrisenniMoor