All Categories

Apothecary took a wrong turn somewhere

Search
May 24, 2020, 15:3205/24/20
03/25/20

Greetings all. Celebrated my birthday this week. Lots of cake, rolled out the mead barrels and stacked them near the portal and we had a blast.

Except ... Apothecary never pitched. He must have taken a wrong turn somewhere or he didn’t listen to the GPS instructions. So if any of you spot Apothecary please direct him to my portal as his new team mates really need him.

We even got him his own change room complete with loads of gear for him to try out and some mirrors so he can check his reflection out to make sure he doesn’t look anything like Coldheart. Must be a phobia. I’m not asking him about that.

Happy bashing, gearing and healing and thanks for reading this.

Ps: I’ve saved a barrel of mead for the player who directs Apothecary to my portal. Eaten the pizza and cake already though as it won’t keep.
Views
Comments
Comments
May 24, 2020, 18:4405/24/20
05/16/19
Oh I'm sure he's just nearby :)
May 24, 2020, 22:4905/24/20
05/03/20

@FarStrike......Soak cake and pizza in the mead and it lasts forever. 

Happy Birthday
May 25, 2020, 17:4105/25/20
May 25, 2020, 17:44(edited)
03/25/20

Ok I looked nearby and still couldn’t find him. Might be an after effect of too much mead though ...

Now that’s a recipe!! Soak the pizza in the mead. I’m going to call it Travel Rations and feed it to my Arena Champs. Will look into franchise options

I’m down to my last blue shard. Hope Apothecary is not still feeling shy And there’s no bad feelings with Doompriest who joined my merry stable yesterday. Very happy with that addition. Apothecary your legend proceeds you and my other champs want to see if you can keep up with them. Reliquary Tender wanted to know if you were free for dinner ... just saying ...

PS thanks for the well wishes. Even without the drop it was a good day. Gl all