All Categories

Ayumilove

Ayumilove

Search
May 23, 2020, 05:5705/23/20
05/03/20

Ayumilove

I have been playing for 3 weeks.  I am using Ayumilove to rank champions, choose gear, choose masteries, decide which champ is best suited for each type of battle.  Is their info accurate enough that I wont make bad mistakes while I do research with other sources and learn more?  Suggestions on other sites for research info? 

I am cautious about watching videos because I dont know who is really knowledgeable and who is just posting video for fun. 
Views
Comments
Comments
May 23, 2020, 06:1005/23/20
02/13/19

Hi,

I don't like Ayumilove at all, it's full of mistakes that new players should avoid... you could search for StewGaming, Murderinc and HellHades.
May 23, 2020, 09:2905/23/20
05/03/20
Valdys said:

Hi,

I don't like Ayumilove at all, it's full of mistakes that new players should avoid... you could search for StewGaming, Murderinc and HellHades.
Its the kind of format of information that Plarium should have.  Too bad that its full of mistakes.  Videos are OK but we really need a written manual for the game. 
May 23, 2020, 09:5105/23/20
08/26/19

Manual is not exactly the way those site presented their info. Manual is about presenting objective info about the game - controls, champions statistic, buff / debuff description and such. You can't have opinion about them. 

Guides are all about presenting someones subjective opinion. 

Yes, it's good idea to have ingame manual. For guides we have sites like this and you tube videos. And they can be good or bad, because... it can't be otherwise. 

And my personal subjective opinion is that video guides are superior over any sites. 

May 23, 2020, 20:3405/23/20
May 23, 2020, 20:45(edited)
05/13/19

Sadly, I have seen a few Masteries + Gear recommendations which are not correct on the Ayumilove Website.

The Website isn't 100% Accurate.

However, I will say the owner of the Ayumilove Website does try very hard to make all the information Accurate. 

You have to understand the difficultly there is in running a Website like that.

It is 1 Person trying to accurately detail Masteries + Gears for over 400 Champions.

Some champions people never even use.

Image yourself trying to write Gear Recommendations + Masteries Guides on over 400 Champions.

Than trying to make every single one of those Gear Recommendations + Mastery Guides Perfect!

It is really hard.

Should you follow every single thing on the Ayumilove website as if it was a Royal Decree? Probably not

But you would be a fool to not at least consider the information provided on the Ayumilove Website.

I will also say a few more things which most people don't know.

The person who runs the Ayumilove Website is also willing to make change to the site.

There have been times when I saw a mastery on a hero which I thought was completely wrong.

I wrote a message explaining why I thought the mastery on a hero wrong.

The person who owns the site read what I said

Than they made the change based on what I said.

This just demonstrates the person who is running the website cares about the well being of the website.

They are willing to improve the website to make it better.

Ask yourself the question

How did you hear about the Ayumilove Website?

No one is advertising the Website!

People hear about it mainly thru word of mouth from player to player.

They tell people about it because they value the information being put on that Website.

Again its not perfect, but its worth taking a look at.

Its worth considering it.

Also I will mention if you go to the Website.

You will see YouTube Video Links.

Let me give you an example.

Lets say you wanted to know how to gear a champion like Bad El Kazar.

https://ayumilove.net/raid-shadow-legends-bad-el-kazar-skill-mastery-equip-guide/

You look at the recommendations.

Than you scroll near the bottom.

What do you see?

Ayumilove has 3 different YouTube videos about Bad El Kazar on the Web page.

Ayumilove gathered the information from various Youtubers. 

Than put all the Youtube videos on the Web page to help make the information more accurate.

This is just 1 example.

Ayumilove has done this to dozens and dozen's of heroes.

The YouTube links are there.

Can you stop to image how many hours & days it would take for a person to do this?

Its going above and beyond the call of duty.

Its a lot of effort & work being put on there.

I believe when a person goes the extra mile you should consider what they have to tell you.

In my experience from life, when a person goes above and beyond, they have a lot of useful information.

Those people are usually never wrong.

Those people are usually either right or they are particularly right.

Let me show you what I mean when I say Particularly Right.

Here is an example of a hero named Bloodgorged.

https://ayumilove.net/raid-shadow-legends-bloodgorged-skill-mastery-equip-guide/

Bloodgorged is a Damage Dealing Champion.

If you had an Arena Team, Most of your team would be support hero.

Than you would have Bloodgorged as the Nuker.

It makes pefect sense.

Bloodgorge is there to do damage.

Now take a look at the below mastery: Ayumilove recommends it for Bloodgorged.

On the surface this skill seems right.

There is some right idea's on why you would chose this for Bloodgorge.

Bloodgorge is the damage dealer.

If your ally dies, Bloodgorge deals more damage.

It makes logical sense, but there is a deeper issue with this skill.

The issue is when you get higher in arena - you face top tier players.

The top tier players will begin to know which champion you have that is the Nuker.

They will begin to target that champion to eliminate it.

Your Nuker is the "threat" to there team.

They are removing the "threat" so they can win.

This means this specific mastery isn't going to see its full potential on Bloodgorge because they plan to kill him first.

Now lets change the scenario:

Lets say you are fighting against low level arena players.

They don't know who your Nuker is because they are inexperienced Arena players.

They begin attacking & killing other heroes on your team besides Bloodgorge.

Well now your Bloodgorge is going to become an insane beast due to the Mastery "Wrath of Slain"

He is going to dish out so much more damage.

The potential of "Wrath of Slain" is seeing its maximum peek.

Now lets change the scenario again:

Lets say you are fighting against top level arena players, but you have a resurrection champion on your team.

Your Bloodgorge dies - Your revive hero brings him back!

What a top player might do is kill your Revive hero first.

Than go back to kill your Nuker (Bloodgorge)

Now think about that interaction with the Mastery "Wrath of Slain".

The potential for Wrath of Slain is now going thru the roof!

Notice how the Mastery "Wrath of Slain" changes depending on the skill level of our opponents + our team composition.

This Mastery gets better or worst depending on other variables!

No one is telling you these other variables!

This is just 1 demonstration to show you some of the issues/errors I have seen on the Website. 

Its not really wrong, but its not really right. 

It takes a deeper level of Arena understanding and explanation for you to understand the situation.

I have been playing for a year.

I have talked with dozens and dozens of people.

I try to be really good in arena.

A person who is new to the game has no way of knowing all of that information.

It is knowledge which has been acquired through long period of time.

May 24, 2020, 16:1205/24/20
05/03/20

Valdys said:

Hi,

While its not 100% acurate because of the fact the game is always changing and unless the person who made the site keeps it updated with the new metas it won't be, but it is still a decent place to to see things you might be wondering about when you first start the game.

All the starter information is correct and current.

All in all the site is a decent reference to use, but i would always suggest to build the champs you got the way you want them to be, because at the end of the day, its your game to play how you want

May 24, 2020, 22:4505/24/20
05/03/20

Player J said:

Sadly, I have seen a few Masteries + Gear recommendations which are not correct on the Ayumilove Website.

The Website isn't 100% Accurate.

However, I will say the owner of the Ayumilove Website does try very hard to make all the information Accurate. 

You have to understand the difficultly there is in running a Website like that.

It is 1 Person trying to accurately detail Masteries + Gears for over 400 Champions.

Some champions people never even use.

Image yourself trying to write Gear Recommendations + Masteries Guides on over 400 Champions.

Than trying to make every single one of those Gear Recommendations + Mastery Guides Perfect!

It is really hard.

Should you follow every single thing on the Ayumilove website as if it was a Royal Decree? Probably not

But you would be a fool to not at least consider the information provided on the Ayumilove Website.

I will also say a few more things which most people don't know.

The person who runs the Ayumilove Website is also willing to make change to the site.

There have been times when I saw a mastery on a hero which I thought was completely wrong.

I wrote a message explaining why I thought the mastery on a hero wrong.

The person who owns the site read what I said

Than they made the change based on what I said.

This just demonstrates the person who is running the website cares about the well being of the website.

They are willing to improve the website to make it better.

Ask yourself the question

How did you hear about the Ayumilove Website?

No one is advertising the Website!

People hear about it mainly thru word of mouth from player to player.

They tell people about it because they value the information being put on that Website.

Again its not perfect, but its worth taking a look at.

Its worth considering it.

Also I will mention if you go to the Website.

You will see YouTube Video Links.

Let me give you an example.

Lets say you wanted to know how to gear a champion like Bad El Kazar.

https://ayumilove.net/raid-shadow-legends-bad-el-kazar-skill-mastery-equip-guide/

You look at the recommendations.

Than you scroll near the bottom.

What do you see?

Ayumilove has 3 different YouTube videos about Bad El Kazar on the Web page.

Ayumilove gathered the information from various Youtubers. 

Than put all the Youtube videos on the Web page to help make the information more accurate.

This is just 1 example.

Ayumilove has done this to dozens and dozen's of heroes.

The YouTube links are there.

Can you stop to image how many hours & days it would take for a person to do this?

Its going above and beyond the call of duty.

Its a lot of effort & work being put on there.

I believe when a person goes the extra mile you should consider what they have to tell you.

In my experience from life, when a person goes above and beyond, they have a lot of useful information.

Those people are usually never wrong.

Those people are usually either right or they are particularly right.

Let me show you what I mean when I say Particularly Right.

Here is an example of a hero named Bloodgorged.

https://ayumilove.net/raid-shadow-legends-bloodgorged-skill-mastery-equip-guide/

Bloodgorged is a Damage Dealing Champion.

If you had an Arena Team, Most of your team would be support hero.

Than you would have Bloodgorged as the Nuker.

It makes pefect sense.

Bloodgorge is there to do damage.

Now take a look at the below mastery: Ayumilove recommends it for Bloodgorged.

On the surface this skill seems right.

There is some right idea's on why you would chose this for Bloodgorge.

Bloodgorge is the damage dealer.

If your ally dies, Bloodgorge deals more damage.

It makes logical sense, but there is a deeper issue with this skill.

The issue is when you get higher in arena - you face top tier players.

The top tier players will begin to know which champion you have that is the Nuker.

They will begin to target that champion to eliminate it.

Your Nuker is the "threat" to there team.

They are removing the "threat" so they can win.

This means this specific mastery isn't going to see its full potential on Bloodgorge because they plan to kill him first.

Now lets change the scenario:

Lets say you are fighting against low level arena players.

They don't know who your Nuker is because they are inexperienced Arena players.

They begin attacking & killing other heroes on your team besides Bloodgorge.

Well now your Bloodgorge is going to become an insane beast due to the Mastery "Wrath of Slain"

He is going to dish out so much more damage.

The potential of "Wrath of Slain" is seeing its maximum peek.

Now lets change the scenario again:

Lets say you are fighting against top level arena players, but you have a resurrection champion on your team.

Your Bloodgorge dies - Your revive hero brings him back!

What a top player might do is kill your Revive hero first.

Than go back to kill your Nuker (Bloodgorge)

Now think about that interaction with the Mastery "Wrath of Slain".

The potential for Wrath of Slain is now going thru the roof!

Notice how the Mastery "Wrath of Slain" changes depending on the skill level of our opponents + our team composition.

This Mastery gets better or worst depending on other variables!

No one is telling you these other variables!

This is just 1 demonstration to show you some of the issues/errors I have seen on the Website. 

Its not really wrong, but its not really right. 

It takes a deeper level of Arena understanding and explanation for you to understand the situation.

I have been playing for a year.

I have talked with dozens and dozens of people.

I try to be really good in arena.

A person who is new to the game has no way of knowing all of that information.

It is knowledge which has been acquired through long period of time.

@PlayerJ......Thanks for your input.  I will never be as competitive as you are.  I might be content to get to mid game and stay there.  I wanted to make sure that Ayumilove would not give me info that would set me back a month or more.  What you told me about the guy who runs the site makes me feel comfortable.  I have been reading a lot of the tutoritals.  For now I need to focus on farming and upgrading what I have while hoping something good pops out of a shard.  EVery day I gather some potions and scrolls so I will have them when I am ready. 

His site is interesting to show me how there are minor heroes who can be very effective in one specific type of event.  I am f2p so I have to work with what falls into my lap.  Its like building a McGwyver team.   lol

Thanks again. 

May 25, 2020, 04:4605/25/20
02/13/19
ClosedPoly said:

Valdys said:

Hi,

Its the kind of format of information that Plarium should have.  Too bad that its full of mistakes.  Videos are OK but we really need a written manual for the game. 
Or you can learn a lot of things just playing, like we did before Ayumilove and Content Creators. :)
May 25, 2020, 05:2705/25/20
12/29/19

Closed Poly the site still has all those Yutube guys video's and it helps more than learning nothing.

Stu and Hell hades etc most of their videos are on there as well. I think Vladys is saying learn the fundamentals from guys like Stu and Hells hades
May 25, 2020, 12:3405/25/20
10/23/19

Valdy says, Or you can learn a lot of things just playing, like we did before Ayumilove and Content Creators. :) , and look at the mess this game is in at this moment in time. Fusion lego's which are either well overbalanced like Roto's, Siphi and Tormin or just useless like your last attempt, Gurptuk....to say the least. Also stupid events only whales can finish easily, constent shard pulling events and now 3x3??? Who wants it??? I'll tell you, whales.

Where is the Void Tower, battle pass 2, a way to get Skill tomes, Champion Balancing, extra content other than the weekly events and from those events what do we get? 50 energy, 10 gems, 3-5 potions and to even get them costs hundreds of energy. 

Why can't you do something everyone can take part it and be able to complete?

Finally would it not hurt to give everyone a heads up on future events like other games do? You could give us all a couple of weeks notice, is that to much to ask?