All Categories

CLAN WARS CONCEPT

CLAN WARS CONCEPT

Search
May 22, 2020, 09:5805/22/20
03/21/20

CLAN WARS CONCEPT

Good morning/afternoon to everyone 

I wanted to bring here my idea of what the CLAN WARS could be in Raid Shadow Legends. I bring it to Game Discussion because I would love to get the opinion of the players and maybe make it more visual to Plarium. Its fine if my idea is not listened or considered, I am just happy to bring possible options and just think about it (I guess I am a bit weird hehe). I apologize of my english, its not great I know...

Okay, CLAN WARS is something that we all have discussed before that RSL need in order to add more content and joy to the clans. Also the way of how it will positively affect to Youtube content creators is something to take into account. So I thought why not try to imagine one of the possible ways to create this CLAN WARS in a realistic and possible way.

The idea is quite simple but with some factors to take into account that make it a bit more deep that it seems. There will be 5 different leagues (this can be discussed as less or more) in order to not make clans with a lot of power smash easily the newbie ones. Those league can be called like:

• Nightmare League
  • Brutal League
  • Difficult League
  • Normal League
  • Easy League

I will come back to the leagues later once I explain the main point:

When a CLAN is gonna fight another one, they will do it in a chess board. The battles will take no longer than 3-4 hours in total and they will be played in this way:

1. The league starts and the matches are decided randomly (anyway all the teams will play against each other). 
  2. The clans start the battle, Clan A vs Clan B. Both will see the chess board and start to analyze the strategies.
  3. To score points, the champions that reach the farest places of the board from the beginning area will get points to the clan, so let say the border has a size of 8x8 squares, every square that a champion reach is 1 point to the other team that can´t be take it back.
  4. There will be 3 areas, 2 of them next to the spam point of the clans and a third one in the middle of the board to fight.
  5. IMPORTANT TO SAY that every champion size 1 square of that board.
  6. Whenever a champion of other clan is next to a champion of the other (squares next to each other) there will be an option to fight.
  7. In those fights there will be a maximum of 4 champs per side participating, being obligatory that the champion that starts the fight has next to his/her square allies champions (same happen with the champion defending) if the champions around are more than 3 (not counting the attacking cham or defending champ) the 3 fastest ones will join to the battles in each side.
  8. ACTIONS will be done by ACTION POINTS, restored every 5 minutes and able to storage up to 10 action points (50 minutes). That give possibility to players that cant be all the time looking at the map, stay away for a while and come back and play all of those points.
  9. Move 1 square is 1 action point, attack a champion in a square next to you is spend 1 action point...
  10. Whenever a champion is killed, the clan gets 1 point.
  11. In the battle, there will be a limit in POWER and STARS of champions being used, that makes that in low leagues a powerful clan use legendary champs below the power limit but with the advantage of 5* against 3*.

MORE POINTS AND IDEAS CAN BE ADD TO THIS.

So now coming back to the leagues, every league will get groups where let say from 4 to 8 clans will be playing to see who pass to the next round (groups of 4 the best 2, group of 8 the best 4) and then all the winner clans will fight until reach the final with the typical tournament system that if you lose you are out, if you win you keep going to the final (in the groups you can always lose 1 battle and still be able to pass to the next round).

THE BATTLES can be happening every day or make a break in between like 1 day battle one day not, so players can rest and dont need to for few weeks full into the game. Also the TOURNAMENTS can be limited depending on the clans participating on it, because if in the league Nightmare you have 500 clans participating (as an example) you would need then to do the same tournament divided in 2 to have 250 in one side and 250 in another and not be playing for 3 months until the tournament ends hahaha

The limits in every league in terms of CHAMPION USED IN TOTAL, STARS AND POWER could be:

• Nightmare League 6* stars champions only / 2.000.000 power limit
  • Brutal League 5* stars champions only / 500.000 power limit
  • Difficult League 4* stars champions only / 200.000 power limit
  • Normal League 3* stars champions only / 80.000 power limit
  • Easy League - 2* stars champions only / 50.000 power limit (all the champions together of the clan in the board cant reach more than that power)

The idea is see in the board clans with their armies of champs (around 30-50 champs in each side) fighting and see which strategy is the best to folllow.

OF COURSE, there will be limits like:

• Every player cant use more than 4 champions (and cant be the same ones).
  • Every clan cant use in the board more than 3 same champions, excepting GALEK, ATHEL, ELHAIN AND KAEL. (its possible to check if more can be add here or decrease to 2 the same champions allow per clan in the battle).
  • Maybe, but this is better to discuss it, see if some champions with some skills are BANNED of this system or limited (but thats less realistic as it would be neccesary to change the champ completely in the code and thats too much per each champion in RAID SHADOW LEGENDS)

I wait for your ideas specially to see which rewards you think would be the best and other ways of adjusting this kind of system to the game :)

There are lot of thigns for sure I didnt take into accound and that can be changed for the better.

Thank you to everyone that takes the time to read this crazy and mad idea hehe

AS I SAID It would be great if Plarium even consider to read this and take a look if its possible, however, I just make it because I love to do this kind of things and imagine how games can be much better.

Kind Regards

Views
Comments
Comments
May 23, 2020, 04:5405/23/20
02/13/19

Hi,

Thank your for your suggestion. :)
May 25, 2020, 09:0605/25/20
03/21/20
Thanks for your answer VALDYS :)