All Categories

New feature or faulty script?!?! Something that shouldn't happen never the less

Search
Dec 1, 2019, 18:1512/01/19
04/21/19

Hello Plarium & hello Community,

So today I decided to grind a bit further in my "Personal" Missions and besides Farming Gold Token & Items from requested stages I was chatting in the Clan's chat for quite a while and then all of a sudden I received a chat ban for no reason at all from the system stating, that I was violating the "ToS" or in Plarianical english ->ToU<-

I was really stunned by this due to the fact that I have just talked a bit and discussed about the "Personal" Mission.

So it seems like Plarium implemented finally a script, that works against those weird Chatbots but on the other hand aswell against people that can type fast and send quite a lot of messages due to the amazing symbol cap on every chat line.

Plarium why didn't you check the implemented Script before, why do players get deafened by the game from the system for NOT violating any rules! Or is there a new Typingspeed limited implemented in the game which was not stated anywhere in any of your Patchnotes.

I respect the implementation of features like this and yes a system takes time to learn how to handle things.

Lucky that this is just a chat ban, if I would have gotten banned for writing to much I would have torn you a new one.

So please be so kind and give me my power to talk to my clan again for your MISTAKE!

Best Regards

Deserte

Banned for no Reason oO

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 2, 2019, 07:5412/02/19
11/02/19

Hey,

that's something! I never heard of such a Problem before.

Maybe its time for a Typespeed limit :P of 140 LpM (Letters per minute), but this is for sure a awfully working system/script that should be revised as soon as possible. Since the chat is the only communication system for players if they don't use Line or else.

KR

Dingo

Dec 2, 2019, 10:2612/02/19
Dec 2, 2019, 10:43(edited)
04/21/19

Welp,

it seems like Plarium is not giving a dime about such issues, even if they cause the problem. I have the feeling if there is something that isn't burning down the office they rather run away - Instead of offering support and listen to the criticism. Like always Plarium is showing that their weakest part in the Company is Costumer Support and Costumer Care it is a shame.

Best Regards

Deserte

KiwiMcSheepModerator
Dec 2, 2019, 20:3212/02/19
09/18/18

crackdotz said:

Hello Plarium & hello Community,

So today I decided to grind a bit further in my "Personal" Missions and besides Farming Gold Token & Items from requested stages I was chatting in the Clan's chat for quite a while and then all of a sudden I received a chat ban for no reason at all from the system stating, that I was violating the "ToS" or in Plarianical english ->ToU<-

I was really stunned by this due to the fact that I have just talked a bit and discussed about the "Personal" Mission.

So it seems like Plarium implemented finally a script, that works against those weird Chatbots but on the other hand aswell against people that can type fast and send quite a lot of messages due to the amazing symbol cap on every chat line.

Plarium why didn't you check the implemented Script before, why do players get deafened by the game from the system for NOT violating any rules! Or is there a new Typingspeed limited implemented in the game which was not stated anywhere in any of your Patchnotes.

I respect the implementation of features like this and yes a system takes time to learn how to handle things.

Lucky that this is just a chat ban, if I would have gotten banned for writing to much I would have torn you a new one.

So please be so kind and give me my power to talk to my clan again for your MISTAKE!

Best Regards

Deserte

Banned for no Reason oO

Hello

Sorry for the delay in responding, I was checking with support on the exact reasoning why his ban occurred, support has indicated that you "copy and pasted or used the same phrases too often" which you ultimately ended up being issued a chat ban, after an investigation by the support team, the ban was lifted.

Please be careful not to trigger it again by copying and pasting and/or using the same phrase(or similar) often.

Many thanks and good luck.