All Categories

Raglin

Raglin

Search
Nov 17, 2019, 21:2311/17/19
09/14/19

Raglin

Has anyone used this champion to success outside of Arena. I dont care about arena but it seems I keep pulling Arena champs unfortunately. 

Has anyone used Raglin, in say Dragon or FK? I want to make use of the one of 3 legendaries I have. Lmk if you need screen shots of my champ pool. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 18, 2019, 04:5511/18/19
09/01/19
Pr1zmo said:

Has anyone used this champion to success outside of Arena. I dont care about arena but it seems I keep pulling Arena champs unfortunately. 

Has anyone used Raglin, in say Dragon or FK? I want to make use of the one of 3 legendaries I have. Lmk if you need screen shots of my champ pool. 
I have used Raglin a lot in dungeons and is decent in Arena.  She is really a great healer and can clear all debuffs cast on your team including poisons.  After I got Arbiter I don't use her as much but she got me to the end of all dungeons except spider.  Congratulations!
Nov 18, 2019, 07:1311/18/19
05/13/19

Raglin stats are very good for Legendary.

Raglin kit is very strong.

Raglin kit can be used everywhere except like 3 spots.

• Campaign Farming
I think Raglin could solo Brutal 12.3 or Brutal 12.6.

The only issue is I think she might be a slow farmer which is why I wouldn’t use her as Farmer

• Arena Offense

I think Raglin could be used on Arena Offense as turn meter filling hero.

The only issue I have with Raglin is she doesn’t do a Speed Buff (Such As Apothecary) or Increase Attack (Seeker) with her TM Fill

I think Raglin is better on a Tanky Arena Defense Team.

• Spider Den

I think Raglin can help out your team on Spider as a Support Hero vs. early/middle stages of Spider.

However, I think most high level strategies to defeat the Spider are Beyond her Support Limits.

I don’t own Raglin, but I am just sharing with you what I think of her.

• Turn Meter Fill 
  • Cleansing Debuff
  • Healing
  • Reviving Hero 
  • Massive Defense Aura

All the above skills can be used pretty much everywhere.

There isn’t an Area of the game which can’t benefit from above stuff.

The issue is in certain area’s of the game.

You need heroes which specialize in a given skill.

Nov 29, 2019, 22:2211/29/19
09/14/19
Player J said:

Raglin stats are very good for Legendary.

Raglin kit is very strong.

Raglin kit can be used everywhere except like 3 spots.

• Campaign Farming
I think Raglin could solo Brutal 12.3 or Brutal 12.6.

The only issue is I think she might be a slow farmer which is why I wouldn’t use her as Farmer

• Arena Offense

I think Raglin could be used on Arena Offense as turn meter filling hero.

The only issue I have with Raglin is she doesn’t do a Speed Buff (Such As Apothecary) or Increase Attack (Seeker) with her TM Fill

I think Raglin is better on a Tanky Arena Defense Team.

• Spider Den

I think Raglin can help out your team on Spider as a Support Hero vs. early/middle stages of Spider.

However, I think most high level strategies to defeat the Spider are Beyond her Support Limits.

I don’t own Raglin, but I am just sharing with you what I think of her.

• Turn Meter Fill 
  • Cleansing Debuff
  • Healing
  • Reviving Hero 
  • Massive Defense Aura

All the above skills can be used pretty much everywhere.

There isn’t an Area of the game which can’t benefit from above stuff.

The issue is in certain area’s of the game.

You need heroes which specialize in a given skill.

Thank you for the late reply. Appreciate it. She seems like she has a decent kit so Was just wondering where she could/would excel. It seems like Dragon is one option as well as arena teams (though i dont care too much about that).
Nov 29, 2019, 22:2411/29/19
09/14/19
Nozeminer said:

Pr1zmo said:

I have used Raglin a lot in dungeons and is decent in Arena.  She is really a great healer and can clear all debuffs cast on your team including poisons.  After I got Arbiter I don't use her as much but she got me to the end of all dungeons except spider.  Congratulations!
Do you mind sharing your Raglins equipment etc? Thanks!
Nov 30, 2019, 02:1911/30/19
05/13/19

Pr1zmo said:

Thank you for the late reply. Appreciate it. She seems like she has a decent kit so Was just wondering where she could/would excel. It seems like Dragon is one option as well as arena teams (though i dont care too much about that).

My Reply isn't late.

Your original post was on the 17th at 9 pm.

I was sleeping.

I came on next day on the 18th at 7 am - I replied to you.

You have now only responded to me - the 29th.

Your the one that is 11 days late.
Nov 30, 2019, 22:1511/30/19
Nov 30, 2019, 22:15(edited)
09/14/19
Player J said:

Pr1zmo said:

My Reply isn't late.

Your original post was on the 17th at 9 pm.

I was sleeping.

I came on next day on the 18th at 7 am - I replied to you.

You have now only responded to me - the 29th.

Your the one that is 11 days late.
I meant to say thanks and sorry for MY late reply.