All Categories

The storage of my artifacts run over!

Search
Nov 16, 2019, 00:3811/16/19
09/11/19

When your storage is full, you can't sell artifacts immediately after the fight, and the storage is easily filled.

For example: I just fought the dragon numerous of times on auto. I get artifacts I like and some I don't, I sell which I don't like. But at some point he storage is full and everything after that, goes to my inbox, EVEN though I try to sell them. the message I get is that I can't sell it, because the storage is full.

Now I'm left with about 20 artifacts in my inbox and I can't sell them from there. I even can't see their stats in the inbox, so I need to make space in my storage, throwing good artifacts out, to see whether I like the artifacts in my inbox.

Another problem rises when you don't have the time or don't feel like that doing in the moment. You already have been pushing the button numerous times (especially in the dungeons), at the same time doing something else, since the repeat is ... boring. So you leave that to another time. It might be that it stacks up over time and then you have a real problem

Then you run into the problems of sets. Do you keep the lower one just because if you remove it, you cannot longer add a set to a new champ, or do you loose it for one in the inbox, which you don't know you actually want?

So, nice to have a tournament fighting the dragon, but the result is that I have a lot of work to do afterwards to sort things out. And I also can't sell them from my inbox. So I need to determine which I wanna keep and which I wanna sell, both in my inbox as in my storage

The artifact storage is probably worse than the champs-storage

Views
Comments