All Categories

Who have I annoyed? I'm sorry...

Search
Oct 30, 2019, 16:0110/30/19
10/08/19

Seriously who have I annoyed at Plarium? Because I swear I am being punished with the champions I'm getting dropped from ancient shards.

Very very poor and currently spent about £50...yet seems like champions are dropping like flies in chat for other people. Can I have some of their luck please? Bad-el-Kazar has to be there somewhere for me lol

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 30, 2019, 16:2610/30/19
07/14/19

I've wondered the same thing.  I had two ancients - pulled two crappy rares.  Husband's account had two ancients - pulled Skullcrusher and Lugan (which isn't the best legendary, but still).

I've pulled one legendary and it was a crappy one (Warchief) and his account has pulled FOUR legendaries now (including Zavia and Bad El).  And the account those were pulled on is lower level and hasn't pulled nearly the amount of shards that mine has.  

Of course his account desperately needs an Apothecary and can't seem to find one and I've pulled two on mine, so who knows.

In any case, I feel your pain and frustration!

Oct 30, 2019, 16:3210/30/19
06/10/19
mdnightwnd said:

I've wondered the same thing.  I had two ancients - pulled two crappy rares.  Husband's account had two ancients - pulled Skullcrusher and Lugan (which isn't the best legendary, but still).

I've pulled one legendary and it was a crappy one (Warchief) and his account has pulled FOUR legendaries now (including Zavia and Bad El).  And the account those were pulled on is lower level and hasn't pulled nearly the amount of shards that mine has.  

Of course his account desperately needs an Apothecary and can't seem to find one and I've pulled two on mine, so who knows.

In any case, I feel your pain and frustration!

OK, checking from his purchase history I see he spent a lot more than your account, is he hiding his true spending from you?  do some detective work and you will be surprised. 
Oct 30, 2019, 16:4710/30/19
10/08/19

I would love to know how they calculate the drops, I can't remember the last time I saw an epic drop on my account. Would love Skullcrusher and 4 legendaries... Your husband is definitely doing alright!

Come on Plarium, even the odds a little please.