All Categories

Would you please let me know what are the possible loot for each CB chest?

Search
Oct 27, 2019, 20:0510/27/19
04/30/19

The thing I want most right now is some epic tomes. I’ve been fighting brutal CB for months and opening Grandmaster chest daily. However, I couldn’t find one. By accident, I hit the hard CB once and got an epic tome from the Guardian chest which is two level lower than Grandmaster. After that I’ve been hitting hard CB and got another one.

You can see my frustration; I don’t know epic tomes are not possible in the Grandmaster chest or I was just unlucky? Shall I lower my damage to try my luck with Guardian and Master chest or just do my best to get the Grandmaster chest? I would assume Grandmaster chest has a better chance since it is a higher lever chest, but I can’t get an epic tome. I don’t what to do.

Would you please just let us know what’s the loot pool, so I wasn’t wasting my resource on the wrong place. I’m not asking for the drop rate, just what can be found in each chest. I think it is a reasonable request. Thank you.

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 27, 2019, 20:2710/27/19
05/13/19
Its all RNG, i recently got an ancient shard from easy cb. Good Luck
Oct 28, 2019, 13:3010/28/19
07/15/19

xz601190 said:

The thing I want most right now is some epic tomes. I’ve been fighting brutal CB for months and opening Grandmaster chest daily. However, I couldn’t find one. By accident, I hit the hard CB once and got an epic tome from the Guardian chest which is two level lower than Grandmaster. After that I’ve been hitting hard CB and got another one.

You can see my frustration; I don’t know epic tomes are not possible in the Grandmaster chest or I was just unlucky? Shall I lower my damage to try my luck with Guardian and Master chest or just do my best to get the Grandmaster chest? I would assume Grandmaster chest has a better chance since it is a higher lever chest, but I can’t get an epic tome. I don’t what to do.

Would you please just let us know what’s the loot pool, so I wasn’t wasting my resource on the wrong place. I’m not asking for the drop rate, just what can be found in each chest. I think it is a reasonable request. Thank you.

You'll rarely ever see an epic tome ever.  Even on the highest level clan boss, Ultra Nightmare, the drop 98% of the time is rare tomes.  Complete trash.  I mean seriously, if someone is able to take on UNM, they most certainly don't need rare tomes.

No matter what level of it you farm, it really doesn't matter.  You won't find epics much anywhere in it.  Maybe once or twice a month if you're lucky.
Oct 28, 2019, 14:0910/28/19
06/01/19
Like the mod said, it's all rng. I got a Void Shard from Normal once.